Who am I?

what was the flash back?" she asked with wonder "and its alright some times its best to forget thing"

He thought for a minute, 'Should I tell her?' he thought to himself. Then he looked at her, "How close of friends are we?"

"so close i know what size you dick is" she said as a joke."very closet that i know your crushes and what happend to you and-" she stopped her self when she was saying all of this her eyes where full of saddness but she was smiling. "i knew alot about you that you can think i was following you" she smirked evily

Then I suppose I can tell her, he thought to himself then let out a sigh. "Well... I killed a red-headed dude... I told him that he broke the rule then I snapped his neck..."

She looks at him her face was hard. "ok" she said with a smile "but dnt tell anyone or im going to have to kill you like you did to the kid"

Cole looked at her, "Look I may have lost my memory but that doesn't make me an idiot."

Good for you I hoped you wouldnt be. after all that had happend to you" she was not smiling. "anything more you remember just tell me alright there are somepeople you cant believe and maybe-" she saw something move fast a cross her eyes "I got to go. see you soon m- Cole" and with that she got up and left. to make sure the person was following.

He waved. "See ya... I guess." then he went to the cafeteria moving the wheelchair himself.

"what do you want Darkan" she called out when she thought she was alone. "could have never hid from you" he said with a smile from behind her. "you know" he started when he put his arms around her. "I love you and i was making sure you where doing your job" he said with a smile and he was about to kiss her neck when she moved out of his way. "Leave me alone Darkan I am doing my job now leave" she said with a frown.