Who am I?

He smiled slightly.Then Cole watched her run then looked at Jenny, "Why are you guys crying over me? Am I that important or something?"

Jenny looked up at him. "Sorry for caring about you... A sister and a friend can't cry about their closest one getting hurt?"

Cole blinked for a second, "Is that what sisters and friends do? I am sorry I just don't remember a damn thing..."

She looked away and let out a sigh, sitting against the wall with a small shiver.

Cole sighed as well and attempted to walk, his hand against the wall to keep himself up. His broken rib suddenly hurt and he winced and held his side.

She rubbed her forehead lightly and then looked up at him. "Go lay down... you need your damned rest..."

Cole pouted, "Nu-uh." he said sounding like a child. He kept going.

Jenny stood and then grabbed his arm tightly, speaking in a low voice. "Go. Lay down. Now."

He jerked his arm away, "No DAMNIT! I have something to do!"
The doctor sighed, he knew this was going to be a stubborn patient. So he told a nurse to bring a wheelchair.

She crossed her arms and looked away from him, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Fine then. You have amnesia, broken bones, and plenty of cuts and bruises... go ahead and kill yourself with the outside world." She walked away. "I'll be waiting at home."

Cole said, "I am not leaving the hospital ok? Geez..." he sat into the chair and rolled away. Then he began wondering, what was it he needed to do... it felt like he needed to do something that was important. And for some odd reason he had the urge to fight... Fight. That word kept echoing inside his head, then suddenly a flashback came:
It was him somewhere downtown... it looked abandoned. The only people there was him and some guy facing him. The man looked about his age, he was short. He had short red hair, freckles and green eye. He glared at Cole angrly, like he wanted to kill him. However Cole said with a straight face, "You know I cant let you get away with this right? I am afraid I have to kill you. You have used your powers for evil and you know that is against the law." he took a step forward him and suddenly the red head took a step back... he looked terrified. Then suddenly Cole was and inch away from the man, he moved faster then the speed of light. He punched the guy in the face then teleported behind him. He grabbed him by his head and broke his neck, then he let go of the red head, his body falling to the ground.
The flashback was done and Cole held his forehead. It felt like somebody was using a jackhammer against his head. He grunted in pain.

Jenny had gone into the emergency waiting room, laying down on one of the couches and mumbling angrily to herself.

Dragon calm down after crying her eye out. she then walked back to Coles room but she didnt make it to his room because she was right infrount of her and in a wheelchair. "what the hell are you think C. You need rest" she said walking up to him. she was not going to be stubbrien with him not to day if he says no she leave it at that. as she was close she notice she was in pain "hey dummy if your head hurts you-" she stopped herself. he dosnt remaber. just then she remaberd she was soking wet. she took off her coat and under was a white top (which was wet as well but she didnt know) and black dress pants.

Cole shook his head once and the headache was gone. He then looked at his sister, "No way I am hungry. I am going to look for the cafeteria." Truth was he was hungry... very hungry.

alright" she said with a sigh. "you know your sometimes to stubbern for your own" she said going behind him and pushed his wheelchair. "wait did i say that out loud im sorry C" Dragon was joking around with him.

(not sister; just friend)

Cole smiled a bit and let her push him to the cafeteria.

Dragon was not in the mood of a fight not after her melt down outside in the rain. Once she got to the Cafeteria she notice the Jenny was missing. "wheres Jenny?" she asked Cole with worrie.

"Who?" he asked.

She sighs "the girl with you your sister? you real dont remember your own family" she said with hurt in her eyes "do you remember me? if not i dont mind telling you about myself."

Cole thought for a moment, "No I am sorry, I don't remember a damn thing. No matter how hard I try I just cant seem to remember...." then Cole remembered his flashback and his eyes widened, "Wait! I do remember one thing! I had a flash back like 15 minutes ago."