Who am I?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The bunny was the first one to the door as Cynthia quickly followed.
She picked up the hyper little rabbit before opening the door with a calm smile.
...which quickly faded, turning down into a frown.
"Um...I don't know whether to call the police or ask if I forgot something at school."

This guy was seriously getting to be a creeper.
Macha kicked her legs a little and chewed on her carrot which was still hanging out her mouth.
"I don't suppose you'd run away from my attack rabbit...?"
The bunny's nose was sniffed a hundred times a minute as it stared with dark beady eyes at Aeson.

The smile that Aeson had on his face vanished within a second as the same pair of eyes back in school greeted him. Her words were damaging, but still he kept his composure. Collected and cool, he spoke,"Neither." He stopped to study Cyn, she was wearing casual wear and he frowned at it, still unable to adapt to the modern wear the humans wear, his displeasure was apparent.

"A rabbit?" He question, looking coldly at the pet within her hands. "No. I am merely here to ask about the location of the supermarket. I've just moved in so I am not familiar with the area here. And I am not a psychopath, little girls like you don't interest me." He taunted and then his brows became knitted, what's wrong with him today? Why is he acting so out of character?

At the mention of her bunny Cynthia held it a bit tighter.
She was wearing a pair of loose basketball shorts and a black tank.
"The supermarket is down the street towards North Blvd.
Then you take a left and it's right there."

"I take it you live in that abandoned house.
Not sure how you got it since there was no for sale sign or anything of that sort but eh, I'm sure you have your tricks."
With a cocky smile she stepped back and put one hand on the door.
"So...if that's all you needed, please leave and don't come back."

How could a girl of her status wear such revealing clothes? Aeson asked himself, but decided to hold his tongue on that. His instinct told him that he might get into trouble if he says that. He noted the directions inside his head--North Blvd then left. But where in the world is North Blvd? Since there is a North inside the name, he's guessing that it's in the direction of North. He looked around, trying to get his bearing. North is to his left-hand side, but unknown to him, the right direction is the opposite direction.

"Never assume, young lady." He advices her, despite looking in his early twenties, the way he spoke was a mixture of both the olden and the modern times which confuses people. "That house was under the name of my uncle, I merely took over the ownership of it. Don't judge the book by its cover. Now if you excuse me." He bowed and excuses himself, walking in the direction where he thought it was correct.

"Well...then I guess I shouldn't 'assume' that you're going the wrong way."
With a huff she set her bunny inside and then slipped on a pair of flip flops.
Then she stepped outside and shut the door.
"Come on, stalker boy."
Sure he was older then her obviously but if he was gonna be a creeper she was gonna pick at him for it.

With sure steps she headed in the opposite direction he'd been going.
"North Blvd runs west to east until it hits the beech.
It isn't literally north."
Glancing behind her she made sure he had turned around and was keeping up.
"This place is a bit expensive but they have food my friends say is pretty good, especially at the deli."
She hadn't tried any of it but eh, her friends were pretty picky with their food.

(going zzz)

Aeson was already down on the streets when Cyn's voice called out to him. He observed as she put on a pair of footwear that barely counts as shoes and walked past him in the opposite direction. He kept his silence as he catches up with her with ease, she then explained that that he was walking in the wrong direction.

"Why would it called North Blvd when it isn't in the North?" He wondered out loud, humans are weird creatures and this fact merely reaffirms his belief.

He'd heard that the place is expensive but he aren't bothered, simply because he did not bring any cash with him and with his capabilities, he could easily ease his ways around. "Deli? What's that?" He questions.

Wow...this guy is definitely special.
Cynthia rolled her eyes and stepped into the supermarket.
"It's over here."
She brought him over to the deli and pointed.
Well, she pointed at some seriously bloody steak but then blinked and quickly switched her target to turkey and cheese.
"Friends say it's really good."

Glancing over at him she thought something seemed off.
This guy just acted...old. But he looked really young.
Most guys these days would be looking at her butt and chest he just stares straight ahead or looks at her face when speaking.

Aeson followed her lead into the supermarket and towards the deli. Now he understands that the deli is a shop selling ready-to-eat food products. He strokes his chin as he studied the options available, he smiled which was not a genuine smile but rather a distant type of smile as he places his order. He got the food into his basket and turned around to ask, "Do you need to get anything?"

"No, I don't....shop, here."
She caught herself before saying she doesn't eat food.
"This place is set up with signs." She pointed up towards the ceiling.
"You can just look at those to find what you want. I'm gonna go home."
It was already dark outside but Cyn wasn't really afraid to go outside at night.
She could just stick some guy's hand to his crotch if she wanted so eh, let them try to hurt her.

"Have fun with your shopping Mr. Creeper."
Waving him off she headed for the door to walk home.

Unconsciously, Aeson fast stepped and stopped her in her tracks before he realized. When he received the glares from the young woman, he merely looked away as he struggled to come out with an excuse for his behavior. After what appeared to be a long awkward silence, he finally spoke. "I believe that you are not occupied with something, hence would I have the honor of inviting you to a cup of coffee perhaps? After this of course."

Cyn had been stopped abruptly by Aeson again but seriously, why?
He'd wanted to go to the supermarket and now he wanted her to join him in his shopping THEN come home with him for coffee?
Did kids her age even drink coffee? She really didn't know because she was lacking in the friends department.
With a weary eye on the man she pursed her lips, wanting to come up with a seriously excuse as to why she could come but the only thing that came out of her mouth was "If my rabbit can come I'll go."
Oh yeah.
Guard rabbit...that will stop him if he tries anything funny!

Well, he was a teacher and if he messed with her at all she could get him arrested, no harm in at least trying to be nice to one person.
"Now, are you going to buy the food you wanted or...?"

Observing the young female's changing expression amuses him... funny that he would use that term. Aeson had no idea why he would be feeling this way, after all she aren't the person that he's seeking for but she is indeed interesting nevertheless. Her abrupt referencing of the rabbit made him chuckled, something that he'd not done since he'd lost his last master.

He scanned the signs available and didn't see anything interesting. Pointing to the junk food department, he asked, "Is this all humans eat nowadays?" His frowns clearly indicate his disapproval.

Cynthia looked to where the other pointed and shrugged.
"I don't really like that stuff."
Of course she didn't say exactly what she did like because her little deal with the blood bank would definitely have him running.
Heh, maybe she should tell him about it if he gets to creeper-like.

"Huh?"
Wait wait wait.
Did he just say 'is this what 'humans' eat?
Stepping back from Aeson she narrowed her eyes on the man quizzically.
"What, are you?"
No one ever said 'human's' when they were human.
Was this guy some freak like her? He did seem to show too much interest in her...
"You better answer or I'm not going anywhere with you."

Aeson nodded in acknowledgement as she shares her common dislike for junk food. He was about to raise another question when Cynthia started giving him some sort of strange looks and bewilderment was apparent in his eyes. "There is a mistake in your sentence structure, I believe that your question should be 'Who are you?' and not what you'd mentioned." He paused and looked at her as if making a basic mistake like this was unforgivable.

"To answer your question, I'm Aeson and I'm your substitute English teacher. Does that fulfill your curiosity?"

"No, creeper-boy, it doesn't."
She started walking out of the store, figuring he'd be following considering he seemed more interested in her then the food he'd needed to buy.
"I was dead serious with what I said and judging by the way you're speaking I think I hit the nail on the head."
Turning on him once they were outside about a half block from the store she rose an eyebrow.
"I'm still waiting for my answer.
What. Are you?"

Arms crossed over her chest she seemed to be pretty darn determined to get a real answer out of Aeson.
"...and don't say 'your sub teacher' cause I have a feeling that's bull crap too."
Yeah, she 'cursed' oh no.

"Creeper-boy?" Aeson wondered out loud, that's weird. He's pretty certain that he's older than this mere human for her to address him as a boy. "Teenagers these days sure are losing their mannerism faster than the ice can melt in the North pole." He commented as he watches her leave the store.

"How could you be serious when you're dead?" He questions as he slowly catches up with her, in his hands were bags of groceries that he'd randomly picked up using his agility inside the store. He locked his eyes on her when the word 'curse' appeared in the conversation. "I do not know exactly what are you trying to prove. I'm as average as that man over there." He pointed with his free hand to a man in the distant.

"No, you're not."
She straightened her back and pinned her eyes to his.
"You wanna know why?
Cause you just went shopping for more then eight things in less then ten seconds which I'm sure you didn't pay for."
She took a step towards him, invading personal space again.
"And, you are completely trying to change the subject.
I said you're not normal and asked 'what' you are and you go off saying this and that.
Answer my question or you can just walk yourself home and drink your own coffee because I'm not as dense as normal kids and I have no patience for someone who won't speak the truth."

Aeson stood his grounds against the strong-willed girl, "Technically that was not less than ten seconds, it was in units of minutes. Apparently your perception of time is very weak, perhaps you would work on that a little?" He offered his advice. He remained calm and collected as if nothing can ever disturbs his peace. "In case you haven't notice, the supermarket wasn't exactly crowded." He promptly pointed it out.

"Do I not look like a human? I have no idea what you're trying to imply here. Even if I give you the benefit of doubt and assume that I'm not a human, what's my motive for appearing in the school?"

Cynthia turned and continued walking as she thought about what he said.
He wasn't going to just answer her right off the bat but she could be sneaky.
"Your reason for being in school is to find something...or someone."
She nodded to herself as if answering the question on her own.

Cyn decided to let him have the grocery argument and focused more on what he was.
"How about this.
I tell you what I am...possibly.
And you tell me what you are?"
It seemed like an even trade to her and that way she can finally try to understand what the heck Aeson's intentions really were.

Aeson is experienced against intrusive humans like her, those who think highly of themselves but turns out to be worthless. "No, my motive was to blow up the school and I'm using you as the human catalyses." He replied, overtaking her and leading the way home.

She then offered a trade of some sort but he wasn't interested, "I have no desires to know what might you be, as I've said plenty of times before. I'm a mere human and this argument is going nowhere. Unless you have some factual evidence to back up your saying, please stop playing the game of assumption."