Who am I?

Grrr...so now she had to give him everything before he'd give her anything?
Once they were back on their own street and coming close to their houses she grabbed his wrist and yanked, using her little bit of extra strength from what she was to drag him across the yard.
"You wanna see proof, pretty boy?"
Opening the door to her house she went inside, scooping up the bunny and putting it away before meeting Aeson back in the hallway with a bag of red liquid.
Holding it up she took a deep breath and then sighed it out to calm herself.
This guy was something weird and she was going to figure out what, even if she had to give herself away.

With a final glare at the teacher Cyn tilted her head back and bit into the bag, swallowing quickly.
Wow...she'd been hungry and hadn't even realized it.
Cynthia quickly finished the back, licking blood from her lips as her free hand came up to wipe a line from her chin.

Aeson allowed her to gain control for the time being, simply because he was curious to see what's in her sleeves. The appearance of the red liquid and the smell of blood made him excited and he loses control. Using his speed, he pins her to the hallway and grinned, "Your point here being?"

Cynthia's eyes widened as she was slammed against the wall.
The hell was this guy doing?!
Was he...no. He couldn't have just been human!
He was too fast and she was usually really careful with people she met.
He didn't seem to want her for a dangerous reason.

Looking up at him she swallowed the remaining blood and sneered.
"Blood, idiot! Vampire. Or at least part.
Now let me go and tell me what you are!"
She struggled against him, her strength doing pretty well against his muscles though probably not well enough to pry free.

"The mere ability to drink blood is not equivalent to being a vampire." Aeson replied coldly and stared daggers at the struggling girl in his grip. It would have been very easy for him to snap his feeble neck if he wants to but he chooses not to.

"Like I've said, I'm a mere human. Even if I'm not, I do not see the need of keeping you informed." He glared and throws her to the side of the hallway. "Don't think that you're a vampire because you crave for blood, I would suggest for you to see a doctor for your condition." He suggested, calming down to his usual self.

He curses under his breath, the sight and smell of blood had awoken his needs for them. But he can't afford to go hunting tonight, he'll have to wait.

As Cynthia was thrown her left hand came out to press against the wall and just like that she stopped falling.
Webbing from her finger tips clung to the wall, freezing her fall and allowing the girl to regain her balance.
"Hmph!"
Good time for the freakiness to start showing at least.

"And you spazzing out because of the blood?"
Oh yes, she'd caught the change in demeanor.
With a growl she shoved him back where she'd previously been pinned except this time threading spread from her fingers to his wrist and the wall, effectively gluing the man there.

Stepping back Cyn smirked at the man.
If he were human he was stuck.
If not...well, we'll see now won't we?

"Spazzing out?" Aeson asked, urban terms like these weren't in his dictionary of words he'd commonly used. In a flash of a moment, he was pinned down by her and he felt a sticky sensation from his wrists and the wall. He struggled to free himself, though honestly he could but chooses not too. He would be proving her point if he did so. But when did he used the glue on him, he thought to himself, making a note to have his eyes checked next time.

"Let me go." He commanded calmly but with a sense of authority in his voice, "Don't forget that I'm still a teacher."

"True, you are still a teacher."
She didn't step towards him or even make a move to do so though.
"That doesn't mean you haven't been acting weird. I don't know why you're so stuck on being human but till you say you're otherwise you're staying right there."
With a smile Cynthia turned but then halted at the doorway to the living room.
"Oh, and if you get off that wall, then you're definitely not human because no one can ever get rid of my web unless its been there for a few days."

Then she was gone into the living room to play with her bunny, Macha.

"What's your issue concerning with me?" Aeson asked in his deep voice and glared at Cynthia. "I beg to differ, I am certainly not acting weird and all."

He started having [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]abnormal feeling in his head and he shakes it in an attempt to clear it but failed miserably. Everything became fuzzy to him and he finds it harder to focus on the backview of her as she leaves. "Come back here..." He said weakly, surprised at this turn of event. [/FONT]

Cynthia ignored the plea and instead played with her bunny until about ten at night.
It was a weekend tomorrow so she didn't have to worry about leaving Aeson tied up for the moment.
Once it was time for bed she ignored him in the hallway and went into her bedroom, shutting the door before putting Macha away in her cage and changing into a pair of comfortable shorts and a tank top.
Then Cyn was climbing into bed and snuggling under the blankets.
She would deal with Aeson tomorrow since the webbing would keep his 'human' self from going anywhere.

Aeson doesn't felt well, it seems that his brain aren't functioning in the way that he wants to be. The drunk sensation taunted him throughout the night and he doesn't understand why he'd allowed himself to scoop down to that level. He'd hated restrains more than anything. That aside, nothing much happened and the morning came. By then he was feeling rather week in his knees and was close to shutting down.

Cynthia came out of her room fully rested and took one look at Aeson, her eyes widening with shock.
"Shit!"
The guy was supposed to be a vampire or something! Why was he so freaking weak?!
She ran over and quickly moved her fingers along the threads of webbing, freeing the other to fall to the floor.
Then Cyn ran into the kitchen and snatched up a bag of cold blood.
He'd reacted to this before so hopefully it can get him back.
Tearing open the bag with her teeth she stuck him against the wall in a sitting position and tilted his head back before pouring some blood into his mouth.

(going zz)

Aeson's face was pale as paper when the morning rays hits his face. His dizziness did not fade into the background as time passes by instead it was getting more serious by the minute. His vision was blurred as she approaches him, he no longer had the strength to argue with her anymore. The adhesive of the glue wore off and he fell to his knees with a thud.

His mind was swirling about and he felt a liquid with gushing down his throat, the familiar taste made me gag and he struggled to push her hands away from him.

Cyn ignored his hands trying to push her away.
"I know you drink this. I caught you reacting to it yesterday. Just swallow, it's not poisoned or anything."
There wasn't much else she could do because even with the extra strength she wasn't sure if she could lift him very far.
Hopefully he got his senses together with the blood.

Geez, she'd kept him here so she could get answers, not nearly kill him.
"You really are weird..."

"Go away!" Aeson replied, weakly yet coldly and he struggles to stand up. He spills the blood out of his mouth, how could he had forgotten his vow for that second? He curses at his own incompetence and glared daggers at the woman.

"I don't drink blood..." He growled, leaning to the wall for support. "I'm not a vampire whatsoever."

Cynthia leered right back but removed the bag of blood.
"Your words contradict your actions."
He reacted to it the other day, she knows he did but now he doesn't want it.
"Fine, do what you want but get out or I'll stick you to the wall again." If her powers decided to work again.

Mumbling angrily to herself she headed into her living room and tilted the bag up, finishing it off in a minute with a content sigh.
She really was tired of this weird teacher.
Cyn wasn't going to give up that he isn't human but whatever, he can go do whatever he wants as long as he leaves her out of it.

"No, they do not. I do not hold any interest in that bag of red liquid you have over there." Aeson said, touching his pendant that hangs over his chest which by now was stained by blood. The pendant was made of ruby and framed with a mirror like frame that made it looked ancient. He used to have a ring that shares the similar design but he gave it to his master of this time. It was part of his vow to his current missing master. Until he'd found her, he cannot afford to have his identity exposed.

Cynthia finished off the bag and then tossed it in the garbage before walking past Aeson again to let her bunny out.
Once Macha was hopping around she went over to her dresser and took out a small red ring and slipped it on her ring finger.
She never wore it to school because it would be stolen right away.
So, Cyn only wore it on the weekends to make sure it stayed in her possession.
She wasn't sure exactly how she got it but she'd had it forever so it was important to her.

"If you want regular food there's some in the fridge though I wouldn't know what needed cooked or not...there's also the stuff you got still sitting by the door."

"Like I've told you before, I don't need any blood whatsoever and hence I'll have to reject your offer. Now if you excuse me." Aeson replied, never taking a glance at the woman behind him as he made his way to the entrance of the house and struggled to return to the house opposite. He have had enough playing with an ignorant girl like her, who does she think she is. He could feel the burning sensation of his anger soaring in his heart but chooses not to act on it. He's no longer the man he used to be, he wouldn't lose control anymore, no way.

Cyn watched as the man barely made it to his place across the street.
Looking down at the floor she frowned and picked up his bags.
After locking up her house she went across the street and knocked on Aeson's door.
"Aeson.
You forgot your food at my house."
She wasn't gonna eat it and since she didn't buy it she had no reason to keep it.

Aeson was keeping up a strong front for as long as he could until he entered his house. He dropped the keys into the crystal bowl and collapsed onto the couch. At the comfort of his own house, there was no need for him to pretend that he's strong. His head remained frosty and his hands were trembling from the contact of the blood. He could hear her knocking on his door and decided to ignore her, he's not in a mood to entertain the nosy woman.