WhiteBane and Roses Have a Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew grinned as she reminded everyone what tomorrow was going to be. "Ah Friday, my favorite day of the week. The last day of the week and the beginning of a two day break." He replied back as he stated that facts about the best day of the week. "We'll get your work but I can't promise that those two will let you work on it."

Damien nodded, "Good." He placed the wrapping back over the food once she had lost interest in it then placed it back on the nearby table. He looked back over at her and when she saw her blushing he couldn't help but turn a light shade of pink until he nervously averted his eyes. "Y-you need trust us and Jacob more."

Jacob looked up at Andrew while he talked but once he was finished his attention returned back to Angel and she suggested a few ideas. He looked around for a small piece of paper and when he found one he rolled it up into a tube and gently tapped Angel on the head with it. "No, you're not allowed to do anything expect rest until you're all healed." He bluntly stated with a somewhat concerned look. "Once you both are all healed you're free to do what ever you want."

Lilly smiled softly. she was happy. She tilted her head and thought. She was happy. She giggled and nodded. " yeah." She gulped before she went to open the hospital door, seeing it was her mother. She hugged her and then picked up her younger sister who was two. " hey Little miss." She smiled and went back to Andrew rocking her little sister.

Amanda smiled softly, she was happy that they were there, but then hearing that she nodded at him, before she grinned at who it was. " oh my goodness Anna has graced us with her presence. " Lilly just laughed and said, " Yeah well our fathers working so." Amanda nodded. The mother of Lilly smiled, " hello guys. " She then went to close the door again before she went to go to the girls. " Here... you need this this will help " She winked. Lilly smiled at her mother. Amanda smiled and said, " Thank you so much." She said softly. She then looked over at them, she was unsure what to do. She bit her lower lip and then said, " When I see that nurse I am going to ask when we can leave, bu that wont probably be until a few days, right?" Angel nodded.

Angel smiled thinking about doing work. She gasped as she felt her being hit on the head. " hey now." She giggled. Angel smiled. " Anything huh?" She asked. Angel giggled and shook her head and looked at Amanda, who spoke, " Anything... and you know what he means?" Angel blinked, " Why? What does he mean? " She asked softly. Amanda giggled, " You are innocent" Angel then looked over at the mother, 'Thanks so much!" The mother then smiled, " So, how are you two feeling?" She asked. Angel smiled and said, " MEh.. I have a big headache right now and I am in pain." The mother nodded. " Well just let me know when you need anything alrighty."

Andrew was a huge fan of Lilly's mom because she was simply the best at cooking and Andrew loved to eat. He flashed a smile her way until Lilly came over with her little sister in her arms and the little girl tugged on his hair causing him to laugh. "Hey, that's not very nice little one." He chuckled then lightly poked her nose and the little two year old giggled happily.

Damien laughed then gently patted Amanda's hand. "Don't try and rush you're stay here, just try and recuperate. You won't be missing anything besides some arguments, a little bit of fighting, Jacob's lectures and some of his cookies." he replied with a smile then pulled her hand up to his mouth and gave it a small kiss. Blushing he added, "Not to mention we'll come visit whenever we get the chance."

Jacob smiled at Lilly's mom before he turned his attention back to the twins and watched their conversation with an amused expression. Even now he couldn't understand why girls acted the way they did and took weird meaning from his words, he simply shrugged then walked over to the sink and grabbed a roll of gauze. It wasn't what he needed but he'd have to make do, he tucked the starting pointed between his fingers then slowly started to clumsily wrapped his left hand up as he growled in pain. The gauze didn't stay tight around his hand then came undone and fell to the floor which caused Jacob to silently grumbled and try again.

Lilly giggled and said " that's a no no " she said softly. She shook her head and then smiled at her who giggled and then went to go and pole him back. She smiled lightly. Lilly bounced her and looked at the mother who had a small conversation before gasping and saying that she had to go and grabbed the baby girl and headed out. Lilly smiled " oh she is my hero " Anna whined trying to fight back " sissy!" The mother sighed " Lilly please come home soon... I need you to take care of your little siblings while your father and I are out " Lilly nodded " alrighty "

Amanda smiled lightly. She was so happy. She watched Damien before she nodded. She smiled widely before she blushed hiding her face as she felt the kiss " okay I suppose " she giggled. Amanda then saw Lilly's sister act up. " how sweet is that "

Angel smiled then seeing how he left but she watched him interested on how he was doing it " Jacob please let me help you " she looked over at her sister and nodded. She smiled lightly. She wa glad to have her friends with her and care for her

Andrew chuckled as Lilly's mom and sister left and then he rested his chin on her shoulder with both hands touching her stomach. "I think its best if we get going, I can help you watch your siblings while your parents are out. I think Jacob and Damien will be staying here a little while longer and besides Jacob's house isn't too far from here." He softly whispered into her ear.

Damien nodded happily then placed her hand back onto the bed then turned his head to look at Lilly's little sister who was pulling Andrew's hair before she was taken by their mother and left. "Out of us three he's probably the best suited to become a father, though I hate to admit it." He said softly then turned to look at Amanda again. Then eh also grabbed a piece of paper and lightly tapped her head, "N-no tormenting your sister...you're both healing."

Jacob stopped momentarily from his wrapping to look at Angel and he shook his head. "No. You need to rest, I'll simply just have to manage without the bandages." He stated then dropped the newly bloodied gauze into the waste bin and walked back over and sat down beside Angel. "Just relax, I doubt anything bad will happen to my hands."

Lilly smiled, " I love that idea." she said softly. She then went to place her hands on his hands. she was so happy. She looked at their hands before she ten said, " Ladies... I have to go. Mother would like me and andrew is going to assist me." She smiled lightly. She tilted her head softly before she went to go to the door. ' See you all tomorrow." She smiled lightly. She tilted her head and then went to go to her car after hugging everyone.

Amanda smiled sweetly looking over at him. She was happy. She tilted her head thinking. She knew that Lilly was pregnant, she had called her up the night she found out.Amanda smiled lightly. " Alright Lilly, be careful driving please." She then looked over him and nodded " Lilly would be a great mother too." She said softly. Lilly just smiled before she left.

Angel nodded in agreement. She then glanced over at Jacob and smiled. " well i just want you to make sure its perfect." She said softly. She then nodded waving at lilly. She leaned back as she went to try to relax. She yawned as she felt herself getting tired. She sighed lightly before glancing over at Jacob. She was happy. She tilted and said," I hope they are careful.. " She blinked her eyes before smiling at him, " So how is your hands feeling?" She asked. She was curious about him. She was glad to have them in her life.

Andrew walked over and ruffled both Damien's and Jacob's hair with a goofy grin before he walked back over to Lilly. "I'll see you two clowns tomorrow, be sure to play nice." He joked then followed Lilly out of the room then out of the hospital and into her car. "There's Amanda and Damien down, now we just need Angel and Jacob...that's going to be a hard one."

Damien grumbled when Andrew ruffled his hair but decided that his today was a special day for Andrew he wasn't going to make any snide remarks, the older boy just found out he was going to be a father and Damien wouldn't ruin it. "I-I show she will, she takes on the big sister/mother role for us. I just hope the child takes more after Lilly than it will Andrew." He chuckled.

Jacob looked down at his hands and imagined all the blood that had stained them before and then he looked up at her with a wistful expression but it immediately turned to a blank one. "I'm far from perfect, especially these hands of mine." He commented then then placed his hand on his shoulder and rolled it causing it to pop. He left his hand fall back to his lap and shrugged, "I'm sure they'll be, Andrew knows what I'll do to him if something happens to Lilly." he nodded. He then tried to clenched his hands and intense waves of pain shot up through his arms. "They feel like they're been run over by a truck, I guess puching a tree then turning around and beating the crap out of your father wasn't a good thing to do. Especially after you took that time to wrap them up."

Lilly sat in the driver's seat. She was so happy. She tilted her head and then she nodded. She went to buckle up and everything. She was so happy. She tilted her head thinking. She smiled lightly. She was so glad to have him on her side with this. She hasn't told her parents yet. She closed her eyes. " alright well lets get going." She smiled and started to drive. She was still worried about everything.

Amanda looked over at her sister, and Jacob. She placed a finger on her lips before she leaned up and whispered, " they don't know yet.. shh " She smiled lightly. Amanda then tilted her head and smiled. She held onto his hands. She was so scared. She glanced over a her sister smiling softly. Amanda then glanced over at him. She was happy. She giggled and then leaned back thinking. She yawned and said. " Oh boy today has been a rough day" She said softly.Rubbing her eyes.

Angel smiled as she looked at him. " You're perfect in my eyes." She said softly. " You don't hurt women, you protect the ones you care about, and you aren't afraid to show yourself." She said softly. She smiled at him. She tilted her head and watched him. " I admire you so much, Jacob. Being so caring..." She looked down at her lap. She wondered about their older brother that moved far away. She glanced over at him. She tilted her head softly. Angel tilted her head, " Sorry for not telling you when you asked" She sighed lightly. She gulped before she placed her hand on top of his. Angel smiled lightly. SHe ran a hand through her hair. She smiled lightly. " at least you saved our lives. " She said softly.

Andrew buckled himself in them reassuringly placed his left hand on her thigh and gently squeezed. "Everything is going to turn out fine." He stated with a confident smile that then turned into a grin. "Off to your house to watch your little evil siblings." he jokingly said then laughed.

Damien smiled back then leaned forward to whisper back into Amanda's ear. "I think Jacob already knows, he's been shooting them glares but I don't think those two noticed. Jacob has brought it up yet because he wants them to share the news when their ready." He softly whispered into her ear then leaned back to his normal position. When she yawned and rubbed her eyes he had to suppress a yawn too. "If you're getting sleepy you can go ahead and get some rest. I can come back later."

Jacob looked up at Angel then back down at the floor. "Th..thank you." He mumbled softly. "I do what I do because I had to become a better leader and older brother for my friends. I couldn't become a scum bag that hurt women, it just isn't right." He then stated and then placed his hands on the bed and sighed. "You shouldn't admire someone like me. I may seem caring but I can become cruel and cold when I have to, its not a good quality to possess." then looked up at her with a almost icy expression like he felt he didn't deserve to be praised. "Its alright, you were just scared; nobody can blame you." he flinched when she placed one of her hands on top of his but his expression softened and a smile tugged at his lips as he looked at her then looked down at her hand on his. He opened his palm and compared their hands, hers were so small compared to his and she seemed so fragile that if he made one wrong move she'd shatter. "Of course I saved your lives and I'd do it again. I'd beat that bastard until every bone in his body breaks." he growled as his rage started to bubble as he remembered her and Amanda laying on the ground, bleeding.

Lilly smiled as she felt this. She tilted her head and grinned. She was happy. She tilted her head and said " yeah we are close." she smiled and soon went to continue to drive. She bit her lower lip and nodded ' yeah." She said softly. She gulped nervously as she looked over at him. She was happy. She soon parked into her driveway. She smiled lightly. Lilly looked over at him, she was so happy. She then got out. She was happy.

Amanda smiled she said, ' No I want to see you while I can..." She smiled and watching him. She was happy. She tilted her head and grinned. She looked over at Jacob and Angel. Amanda smiled sweetly.Amanda then grinned and said. " You can come over when you want to." She said softly. She tilted her head softly. She closed hey eyes as she yawned again. She then looked over at him and smiled.

Angel then looked over at him, " Looks like I am a rebel inside too." She smiled at Jacob. She was so fascinated with him. She glanced into his eyes and smiled. She looked over at the hand comparison. She was so happy. She felt weird with hi, he made her heart skip a beat. She tilted her head and looked at him and said, " Thanks, Jacob." She smiled. She looked down at her had that had a tiny cut on her tiny hands. She smiled, they seemed like they were perfect for each other. She smiled at him. " Why are you putting yourself down though?" She asked. She tilted her head and smiled. " You deserve the best." Angel looked at him, she even sat up placing her hand on on his leg smiling lightly.

Andrew smiled the entire drive to Lilly's house and looked out the window a few times as they passed a few places. Once they arrived at her house and Lilly parked in her driveway Andrew got out of the car then dramatically stretched. "Hm...candy? Check, ideas to keep kids from pulling my hair? Check. Well I looks like I'm ready to enter the beast's lair." He joked then followed Lilly into her house.

Damien laughed lightly then gently poked her cheek with his index finger. He then blushed with a smile as he watched her yawn then as she turned her gaze to him and smile. "Okay then....but if you do get tired don't fight it. I can come back anytime after you wake up again." He replied with a soft expression as he moved his hand down to play with her fingers.

The part about Angel being a rebel on the inside actually managed to cause Jacob to chuckle, she said the most curious things. Jacob met her gaze then cocked his head to the side like a cat that had found something it thought was interesting. "You don't need to thank me. I didn't get there in time to prevent you two from getting hurt." He replied with a monotone expression and his body tensed up when she sat up and placed a hand on his leg. "You wouldn't think that if you saw how I used to be, I'm surprised Lilly, Andrew, Damien and Amanda were still with me during that time. I was a monster during that time and anything could set me off back then; I used to be called the Ravaging Reaver because of how horrible I was."

Lilly smiled thinking. She was so happy. She glanced over at him thinking. She grinned nefore grabbing the keys and stuff before heading to her house door. She was so happy. She gulped and went to get in and saw all the kids " yeah we need to help out with the hitting. Its not right. " she glanced over at him.

Amanda smiled sweetly looking over at him. She was glad. She leaned back " okay " she said softly. She bit her lower lip thinkin. She blushed feeling his hand play with her small fingers. She giggled softly. She was happy being near him. She looked at him and watched her fingers being played with. " I would like you to come back "

Angel just looked at him with a plain expression. She said " but you helped us " she smiled. She tilted her head softly. She gulped and said " that doesnt matter.. " she smiled lightly looking into his eyes softly " you are amazing alright mo mor arguong " she giggled and leaned back. She smiled and moved to get the food and began eating

Andrew walked in after Lilly with a goofy smile and playfully folded his arms then gave the children a stern but playful look. "Alright you munchkins, big brother Andrew is here. Who wants to be tickled first?" He asked as Lilly's siblings playfully yelled and fled the room. He then straightened himself up with a smile, "They'll learn soon."

Damien smiled then looked up from her fingers and let out a small yawn. "I-I'll visit as much as you want." He replied with a blush then glanced over at Jacob and Angel before turning his attention to Amanda. "S...so, what do you think about those two?" he whispered then motioned towards the other two.

Jacob sighed, meeting her gaze before he broke it and looked at the floor. As much as he wanted to deny everything she said he simply kept silent and simply listened to Angel as she spoke. One she was finished, he raised his head to watch her eat and his expression softened. An almost invisible smile was on his lips as he spoke, "Fine, I won't argue anymore; whatever I say seems it won't change your mind."

Lilly smiled as she looked over at him she smiled and went to go to the kitchen making all of them a snack they'd like. She smiled lightly. she went back out to the kiddie table before she sat on the couch dragging him. She smiled " kids snack time!" They all ran in and came to the kiddie table eating. lilly kissed his lips softly. " I love you "

Amanda smiled and said " oh you are getting sleepy.. I dont to keep you away from sleeping. " she smiled at him. She grinned seeing her sister and Jacob. Amanda smiled sweetly and said " they would be a cute couple. " she giggled but blushed as she thought about how maybe she can bring up them she then moved her hand onto his" and what do you think about us?"

Angel smiled and said " yeah " she continued to eat. She was happy. She tilted her head and yawned. It was getting late. She sighed and leaned back. She looked at him " do you know when we get to be able to get out of here?" She asked

Andrew followed Lilly into a kitchen then playfully ruffled each child's head when they went past him as he watched Lilly make her siblings some snacks. Before he had a chance to say anything next he knew his girlfriend was dragging him into the other room, which he didn't mind, and he sat down beside her. Andrew smiled then kissed her back, passionately. "I love you too."

Damien chuckled then rubbed his eyes. "I'm not sleepy, yawning is just very contagious." He stated with a smile then looked back over at Angel and Jacob when she did. "I agree, but for them to get together will take a while and a lot of pushes from us." He replied as he turned to look back at her. He happily took her hand then his face suddenly became very red with blush. "U-us? Yo...you mean together..as in a couple?" He nervously asked then lowered his gaze. "I-I think I'd l-like it."

Jacob gently rubbed his face with his free hand before he lowered it back to his lap then glanced over at Amanda and Damien who were whispering to one another; it seemed they were planning something and he didn't like it. He then looked at Angel and tilted his head to the side as he tried to remember what the doctor had said. "I think he said you guys need to stay in here for a week."

Lilly smiled softly. She tilted her head. She then smiled. She loved this. She nodded " oh I know you do" she smiled at him and said " so whst if we have a girl what shall we name her?" She asked she placed a hand on her stomach. She was happy. she giggled she looked into his eyes.

Amanda blushed as she saw him " yeah well I... I would too " she hid her face. She glanced at her sister before looking at him. She was so happy. She tilted her head and smiled. She was so happy. She giggled and said "we will have to help them.my sister liked him even before they met. She talked about him everyday " she smiled looking at him. She was so ghappy. Sbe smiled at him.

Angel looked over at him and smiled. She then said " oh that long?" Angel looked over at him and smiled sweetly . She finished the food nefore she went to put it in the trash next to her. Angel glanced over at amanda and Damien curious at what they were talking about. Angel smiled lightly. She was so happy. She glanced at him " you getting tired? "

Andrew chuckled then placed a hand back on Lilly's stomach. "Let me rephrase that, I love both of you." He smiled then met her gaze and pondered her question for a few moments. "Well we have the choices of Bella, Belle, Crystal, Jasmine, Jessica, Amy, Jezebel, there are hundreds of beautiful names to choose from."

Damien nervously smiled then gently kissed her hand again, he loved the way she blushed. "We'll have to do a lot of helping to get Jake to feel the same way and go through with it." He stated then curiously arched an eyebrow. "How come your sister already liked him before she even met Jacob? Is something like that even possible?"

"A week is nothing compared to how long some people have to stay." Jacob replied then watched her as she threw her trash away. She really shouldn't be moving but Jacob kept his mouth shut but was ready just incase something happened, when she looked back at him he relaxed a lightly smiled back. "Oh no, I feel fine expect for the throbbing hands." He joked then met her gaze. "What about you?"

Lilly smiled sweetly and giggled. Those names were perfect. Lilly kissed his cheek softly. She was glad to be able to date this g may. She smiled and looked over at him. She was happy. She felt her youngest crawl to her and whine. Lilly picked her up and she yawned. She smiled leaning back.

Amanda smiled " of course it cab. " she smiled lightly. She was happy. She glanced over at him and said " I was talking about hom and angel kinda fell for him. Before I met you I had a crush on you too " amanda smiled at him. Sje was happy. She blushed feeling him kiss her hand. She smiled softly and then yawned. She leaned back as fore she went to hold onto his hand.

Angel smiled sweetly. She was so happy. angel then looled at him " true " she said softly. She tilted her head thinking. She bit her lower lip. She smiled at him and said " oh im in pain the pain wont stop.. mostly from my leg " she said softly. She yawned. She looked over at at him " and im getting sleepy.

Andrew smiled back then wrapped an arm around Lilly after her youngest sibling was in her lap then rested his head against hers. "I think we all could use a little nap." He stated then closed his eyes. Almost on queue the rest of her siblings came walking in then sat either on the couple or around them, Andrew simply chuckled and closed his eyes.

Damien chuckled and shook his head then moved his bangs away from his face. "I guess since its you two something like never meeting doesn't matter," He laughed with a smile leaned forward and cupped her cheek with his other hand. "I....I fell for you the first time I laid eyes on you, though I was way too nervous to admit it. But I'm still really nervous and s-shy so I don't think it matters."

Jacob's face became concerned when Angel said her leg was in constant pain. Without saying a word he stood up then walked over to the end of her bed where her legs were, he untucked the corner of the blanket and moved it to reveal her bare legs. He sat down beside them then gently grasped her leg then began to soothingly massage her calf and worked his way up to her thigh. His face was in a scowl of concentration as he worked and he didn't know if doing something like this was appropriate or not.

Lilly smiled sitting in the couch. She watched as everyone finished their food. She then smiled holding into the kids. She looked over at him and rested her head on his shoulder as everyone laid down. She smiled and kept looking over at him. She yawned and smiled as she soon fell asleep. She was so happy.

Amanda" meeting is an amazing thing but no she was nervous at lunch today " she said softly. She smiled at him before grinning. She was so happy. She looked into his eues feeling her cheek held. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled. She was so happy. She leaned forward " thanks Damien "

Angel watched him move. Her leg was in a cast but other one was a little bruised up. Both of her legs were soft. She watched him. She smiled lightly. She tilted her head softly. She was so happy. She tilted her head and smiled. " I didnt know you knew how to massage" she smiled sweetly. Sje bit her lower lip before she leaned back. She felt how he was working his way up her leg. Um... a giy never did this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.