WhiteBane and Roses Have a Romance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob looked down when he felt something furry go underneath his arm and surprise, surprise, there was a kitten now laying between him and Angel. Though the kiss on the cheek by her did make it a little better. Then when she asked about the dogs and he heard their whines, he looked over at them and arched a brow. "Yes, then they also got a rather large treat today too." Jacob replied, looking from his faithful hounds to Angel. "I guess, since it's a special occasion." He then told her before leaning back in his seat. After hearing Lilly, his attention snapped to Lilly and Andrew, a word easy to see just from the look he had. Go.

Damien was laughing so much, he had a few tears and quickly wiped them away with a smile. "They're just like Jacob, always hungry and would happily eat until their stomachs burst." That got a growl from Bonnie, Clyde, and Jacob; who was not amused by his left hand's little remark. "I agree, it would be best not for you to try and bear the pain, go and have your children. We can eat the cake, save you guys a few slices and save the presents until you five get back."

Andrew frowned, he didn't like to hear that Lilly was in pain, though she'd be in even more while giving birth. But hearing the others egg them on, he knew it would be smart for he and Lilly to leave so she wouldn't be in anymore pain and they could safely have the kids. He nodded his head in agreement, "See even everyone feels the same, you're not being a party popper, you're pregnant with three on the way." Andrew replied, then stood up before helping his fiancé up and too the door. "We'll be back once the children pop out."

Percy chuckled at the joke about Jacob and even more when the young man, and their host, growled at Damien. Then he looked to the couple leaving as Andrew opened the door and then closed it behind them. "Eventful day isn't it?" He grinned, looking at Mary.

Skipping, A few days later...

Angel was just laying on the couch reading a book. She was anxious about how the kids are. She looked at her stomach. She smiled sweetly. She didn't know what to do. She looked up, " Jacob.. we never finished that talk.. we were talking about two days ago." She said to him. She then went over to him and kissed his neck. She sat onto his lap with a smile. She kissed his lips softly. She loved this man very much. She wondered where her cousin was.

Amanda smiled as she went to go and fix brownies, she was hungry for chocolate. She groaned and said, " Don't we ever own chocolate in this house?" She was on her monthly and it was driving hers insane. She smiled lightly. She tilted her head thinking. she groaned. She whined softly. She needed another dose of Midol. She went to go to the bathroom, quickly and when she found the bottle she took two out and then went to get herself a water and then she swallowed the pills. " Babe where did you go?" She asked.

Mary smiled softly she was happy. She then tilted her head and then went to get onto the ladder and dust off the curtains. For a small person, she was very very high. She looked at it making sure it was perfect. She grinned, " Perfect!" She squealed. She giggled and then climbed down before going to every room to feed the animals. She looked around, where had Percy gone off to? She sighed sofglty.

Jacob was sitting in his recliner, eyes closed and smiling. It was nice when it was usually quite, though Amanda seemed to be going through something so it wasn't as quiet as he'd like. Unknown to Angel, her boyfriend was actually napping though when he heard he voice and felt her lips against his neck, that woke him up just as she placed herself in his lap. "What about it?" He asked her, opening her eyes to meet her gaze with a small smile.

Since Amanda was having her woman problem, she seemed to be pretty aggravated and had constant mood swings. So Damien, for the most part to give her the space she need once in awhile, vanished sometimes in the large house, mainly exploring or checking up on some of the animals who had health problems in the past because of their old owners. Though when he heard her voice, he made sure to quickly find and be there for her; such as right now. "Sorry, I was checking on the Iguanas about three doors down." He replied, walking over to her with a shy smile.

Percy was out back, having a heated argument on the phone with someone, clearing not enjoying who he was talking to. His facial expression seemed to be a mix between sorrow and also a hint of rage as he pulled the phone away from his ear. "Just forget about it, those guys may be fine with a girl who cheats on them with three other guys at the same time but I'm different, We're done." He retorted, ending the call and sliding his phone into his pocket before sliding down the tree to sit down.

Angel smiled softly looking at Jacob looking around " we got to get used to the quiet and enjoy it now " she said softly. She grinned and kissed him softly. She then said " I was just curious if you'd like to finish that conversation.." She said to him.

Amanda smiled and went to go to him. She then hugged him. She was happy. She bit her lower lip and said " I love you" she said to him. She blinked as she smiled

Mary found him when she heard him end the call. She went to go water the flowers " would you like to go to the hot springs?to relax since it sounds that you need to relax." She smiled softly.

Lilly was smiling. She tilted her head as she looked at the back. She was sore but it was okay. She said " I'm excited to have everyone meet them" she said to him. Lilly smiled sweetly.

"Yes we did, then Damien decided to move in and it's gotten a lot louder." Jacob replied, with a small sigh. Then he kissed her back while wrapping both arms around her waist and lightly squeezed. "We can finish the conversation we were having." He responded with a small smile.

Smiling, Damien wrapped his arms around Amanda and hugged her back gently. "I love you too." He said then kissed the top of her head. "Now, what's this I heard about chocolate?" The young man then teased her.

Having his eyes closed, he heard someone come nearby but he didn't open them until he heard a voice; Mary's voice. Percy rose back up to his feet and smiled a little. "So you heard that? Yeah, I think I could use a dip in the hot springs."

Andrew turned right on the next street and glanced over at Lilly before then looking in the back briefly. "So am I." He smiled and gently squeezed her knee with one hand as he steered with the other. "At least you don't have to worry about anymore pain."

Angel smiled softly and nodded. She bit her lower lip thinking. She was happy. She then put her head on his chest, " Okay, and before we do... I have something to say, I have a dance recital to come up, along with a singing competition." She smiled softly. She tilted her head and then sighed. She said, " I am really excited.." She said to him.

Amanda smiled and then went to hug him. She smiled and then said, " I need chocolate." She said to Damien." Chocolate makes me feel better, I was gonna make brownies." She told him. She tilted her head wondering. She smiled sweetly at him. She then said, " Do you know where any chocolate is?" She asked him. She blinked a few times.

Mary smiled a little bit. She shrugged and wondered, " Here come follow me." She said setting down the feeder thing, and went to grab his hand, she smiled and went to lead him to the hot springs. Mary smiled tilting her head and grinned. She was really hoping to help him. She opened a door and then saw that the doors to the hot tubs/ hot springs. " Here you go." She said to him. " Call me if you need me," She said to him.

Lilly smiled as she looked at the little ones in the back, She grinned and said, " Thats good." She told him. She bit her lower lip thinking. She yawned and then leaned back. She tilted her head and said," Oh yeah I am glad about that." she said to them,

Jacob gently rubbed his hands up and down her sides, waiting for Angel to speak. He didn't know where to start so it would be best to let her to. "I thought something was up." He replied, chuckling softly, "with Amanda asking you about a dance recital and all, though I am surprised you're in a singing competition. I didn't even know you could." He smiled.

She needs chocolate?
He asked himself and arched a brow slightly as he thought about it. "Well, I do know chocolate can act as a calming factor to some people, plus brownies would be nice. Damien commented. Then he kissed her forehead before pulling away and went over to one of the cabinets and opened it, pointing to the contents inside. "Here."

Percy nodded, pushing himself up to his feet after taking Mary's hand and followed after her, for being a bit small she was pretty fast. He was also surprised Jacob had his own hot springs but he really shouldn't with everything else the young man own. "Thank you and I will." Smiling at her, Percy, a little reluctantly, let go of her hand and headed inside and looked around for a moment. Then with a small sigh, he walked into one of the rooms, closed the door, and undressed himself before going into the water and lowering himself down. "This is nice."

"I bet, I also didn't like seeing you in pain." Andrew frowned a little, thinking about the past few days before the look vanished. "But I'm happy everything went well without any problems." He then told her with a smile, "Now all that's left to complete the family is to get married."

Angel sighed softly, " I was trying to keep it as a surprise.." She smiled softly, " but yeah I am very excited, I want you to come cheer me on though." She smiled at him as she felt how he rubbed his hands on her sides. She loved this feeling. She set her head onto his shoulder. " I wanted you to be all excited about it, and shocked... but she couldn't keep her mouth shut." She then smiled, " Oh well." She then thought. " Though I Do hope your not gonna pull away from me because I'm pregnant though." She looked at him and said, " I thought you wanted kids, and you seemed a little off a few days ago. " She looked at him, " Is it bothering you, or is something going on?"

Amanda said, "Well for girls... when we are on our monthly... we like to eat chocolate. It's like medicine to us girls." She smiled as she looked over at him. She was glad. She tilted her head and grinned. She was so happy. She bit her lower lip and then went to go to him and hugged him. She said, "Yay!" She then said, " I'll make us brownies okay?" She said to him.

Mary smiled softly, she led him over and once she got to the doors, she smiled sweetly at him. She was happy. She tilted her head and then grinned. She then said, " Okay." She then turned around and went to start working on with what was going on with what she needed to do. She then tripped.

Lilly smiled sweetly. She then nodded. " Yeah, well i am glad taht we can get married and be a family. She smiled hearing one of them giggle.d She giggled too and then saw that they were close to the house. She kissed his cheek. " What do you think they're gonna say?"

Jacob smiled and chuckled when he heard Angel, "Is that so?" He teased her before yawning. "Of course I'll come and cheer you on, why wouldn't I?" Well, Jacob was certainly surprised to learn about her dance recital and that she was going to be singing. Plus that just how Amanda was, outgoing and very talkative regarding certain matters. Then he sighed and closed his eyes before opening them once more. "I'm not going to pull away from you...I do want kids, Angel." He smiled, "I just thought I had ruined your life when I found out."

Okay, that was something a guy, especially Damien, did not need to hear at all. "Oh, okay then." He replied, pulling out some chocolate from the cabinet and placed it on the counter. When she hugged him, he wrapped his arms around Amanda and hugged her back with a smile. "Brownies sound great." He said to her then kissed then top of his girlfriend's head.

From there, Percy just spend his time just sitting in the water and allowing its warmth to wash away his troubles for the moment. He definitely need this in order to get rid of his stress, at least it would disappear since he broke it off with his girlfriend. That was going to make his life hell of a lot better, now he was free and could do as he pleased for a while.

Andrew nodded, looking at Lilly from the corner of his eye with a grin. "Well, if you wish to be technical, we are already a family but we're not officially man and wife." He stated, hearing one of their newborns and then here giggling. Then he thought about her question before letting out a chuckle. "Who knows, it's hard to guess with that bunch."

Angel goggled as she heard him. She then glanced over thinking. She smiled sweetly and then said " You didnt ruin it.. you made it better" she told him. She kissed him and soon she heard a car." Is that lily and andrew?" She stood up and then went to go to the window " it is them " she smiled at him.

Amanda goggled " just kidding " she told him. She went to go and make the brownies. She was so hungry for chocolate. She smiled sweetly. She then mixed up the ingredients.

mary sighed and went to continue to clean up but then she fell. She gasped she screamed from how she fell. She gasped she went to move away and smiled. She tilted her head covering her shin where her bone was sticking out.

Lilly smiled and then got out when they stopped. She then smiled she went to get one of them and the diaper bag. She smiled sweetly. She said " want help or should I get the door babe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.