Which anime series would you like to be in?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
saber_and_rin_by_net_addick.png

Fate/Stay Night

Because mana recharging threesome FTW.

Ohhhh, yeah....

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
15%2B-%2B1

JoJo of course. I can finally pose dramatically, go through drastic color shifts, shout my intentions loudly, overexplain things and be a huge weirdo without being judged by the general population!*

*Only applies if I get a stand. If I don't...? Shit, it's like Earth except with things suddenly exploding sometimes.

LOL @ Deadpool being in that picture. <3 Such win.

As for what animu I'd want to be a side character in, probably One Piece. I wanna eat one of the weird-ass devil fruits and be a super-powered pirate. That, or make me a supportive Digimon who helps DigiDestineds on their quests.

Last edited:
  • Love
Oh snap! HOMRA would be super fun. They were super cool.

*needs to watch the second season*
They were my favorite part of the show. ^^

I can't bring myself to watch the second season since the things I have heard about it are not to my liking.

Am I the only person who actually wants to be in AoT?

I'd either be some crazy preacher spreading the word of 'Fuck Yeah, Humanity', urging full support to the Survey Corp ("they are the only ones fighting the true enemy") and denouncing Wallists as cowards, heretics and worshipers of false deities.

Or I'd join the Survey Corp, worship the word of Erwin Smith and become Hanji Zoe's (crazy) research assistant. Knowledge is power, and we need all we can get to wipe out the titans and secure mankind's future.

'Humanity is Fucked' is kinda my plot candy with anime.

• Love
Fine, I'll leave. Sheesh.

I wouldn't say Berserk. I'd die if I didn't have some awesome handicap.

Zone of the Enders however...
Totally counts.
I may still die, but at the least I get to be in an fricking mecha whilst doing so.
Same goes for Gundam.

Put me in a mobile suit.

I'd take Eureka 7 even, if I got to use a mech.

• Love
They were my favorite part of the show. ^^

I can't bring myself to watch the second season since the things I have heard about it are not to my liking.
Mine too! Because they did everything so not like the Blues. They were a huge family :D

I'm like that with Psycho Pass ^.^ I would not want to live in the Psycho Pass anime though, so that point's moot.

Holy Shit. I would totally be a main in Highschool DxD!

Hmm, I Think I would also enjoy being a main in To Love RU.

I would say Gurren Lagann, but I would fuck it up really badly. Even as a supporting character. lolol

• Love
Since I've watched far too much anime for my own good and don't want to spend forever deciding, I'm going to self-impose the limit of "anime from this season". To which I say, Anne-Happy. It will basically be the real world, except luck is an empirically provable attribute that people have, people just don't die from things that probably should have killed them, and it seems reality lets people bend the rules for the sake of awesomeness.

• Love
If I wasn't ordinary me, I would want to be in the Magi verse. BECAUSE IT HAS HOT GUYS AND DJINNS AND I CAN GET FANCY SWORDS AND GO PWA PWA AND THEN BE A GOOD PERSON!

• Love
I blame @Gwazi Magnum for this. > > Log Horizon. If I get to be an Adventurer, I'd love to be a Cleric or a Kannagi, basically a healer. My subclass would probably be Chef or Housekeeper. :P If @Sen could be part of this world, I'd support her all the way through xD

Definitely Log Horizon for light-hearted game shenanigans.

The Raildex world for the bloody cool factor. I'd love to hang out in Academy City.

• Love
Space Dandy.

Drugs without drugs. No consequences. Fucking space travel.

I'm okay with this.

Pokemon. Free healthcare tho. And all trainers are like billionaires.

But if I say Sengoku Basara do I get a free rocket horse? The equivalent to a flying car is almost as good as a flying car.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell. I'm ready for higher technology where it's possible to explore all of space and download my brain into a robotic body so I can live life free of pain.

SAO without the dying if you lose part.

isn't that called Log Horizon? (never saw LH...)
Yup, Log Horizon is the same "stuck in an MMO" premise without permadeath.

Status
Not open for further replies.