Which anime series would you like to be in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would want to live in a monster infested world like Blue Gender or AOT but I'd likely be killed off if I'm one of the supporting cast. That said, I would have to roll with Bleach or Persona 4 The Animation cause why the fauck not!!?

clearlogo-3940.png

Because this show is quite mathematical in its inception:

Sailor Moon + Gundam + Dragon Ball Z - bullshit = pink explodey death things in a cute package that kind of looks like a mecha

Why would I want to be a part of this series?

Well, all the relevant main characters are basically famous mecha (Gao Gai Gar, Mazinger Z, various Gundams), packaged as magical girls, all of whom actually LOVE their jobs, and who each have enough firepower to level a city DBZ-style. The fact that over time, it went from being a Cardcaptors knock-off to Star Trek with Gundams is also a plus. At one point, they just gave up pretending to be a magical girl show and just had a small fleet of these superpowered people serving in what is basically the United Federation of Planets.

Their weapons and spells are also quite versatile and the heroes are consistently making new tricks.

Wait....

...Superpowered space police/paramilitary organization...with intelligent/semi-intelligent weapons that respond to their will and imagination....

Nanoha is part of the Lantern Corps!

Even more reason to join!

star_sapphire_nanoha_by_shaoron.jpg

Gurren Lagann! You don't get a cooler universe than one with a galaxy sized fighting robot :3

Reactions: Boba Fit
I wouldn't mind being a part of Soul Eater. Being a meister or weapon would be pretty neat...

Well seeing as there was technically a anime series of it (abeit a terrible one) Daganronpa, because obviously I want to be trapped in a game of murder and distrust while the outside world has gone to shit and all my loved ones have probably been horribly murdered.

On second thought,

KanColle. I want to be a Fleet Girl! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.