Which anime series would you like to be in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
Of all the anime or manga series that exists, that you've seen (or haven't seen, I don't judge!), which would you like to be a SUPPORTING or SIDE character in? I say supporting so you don't FUCK UP the main plot or characters (too badly, anyways!)

THAT SAID ... You can make your choice using meta knowledge of the world: what happens in it, the characters, major plot points... But once you go in, you lose that knowledge, and simply find yourself as one of those side characters.

EXAMPLE: Macross Frontier. Once you make the choice, you lose all knowledge of the Vajra and "wake up" as either one of the students or fighter pilots and become a supporting character to Ranka, Cheryl, or one of the other main characters.

Understand?

K GO!

AnimeMontage.jpg

Inu Yasha~ I used to play Sango when I was young >>

But I also secertly would love to be in the Naruto world. I'd be a bad ass ninja XD

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy

I would go gay for this man. I'm not even gay, but I would totally go gay for this man.

Oh, and alchemy being a sort of pseudo-science with rules means I could learn how to do things with it. Really cool things. Yet the universe is still grounded enough that I could settle down somewhere and live quite happily. Alchemy could literally just be used to make whatever I need using mostly just my brain.

Who wouldn't want that?

Also, you know.

85fb660296da669f3a11bb5d88f20abc.jpg

Best waifu for laifu.

Hmmm...

Darker Than Black

• Love
I think I would love to be in GATE =V

• Love
Black Butler! Because Sebastian is the shit, and I'd love to watch someone fight with cutlery. =D

• Love
Excel Saga. That way that absurd can happen every day and I'd never be bored.

• Love

I would go gay for this man. I'm not even gay, but I would totally go gay for this man.

Oh, and alchemy being a sort of pseudo-science with rules means I could learn how to do things with it. Really cool things. Yet the universe is still grounded enough that I could settle down somewhere and live quite happily. Alchemy could literally just be used to make whatever I need using mostly just my brain.

Who wouldn't want that?

Also, you know.

85fb660296da669f3a11bb5d88f20abc.jpg

Best waifu for laifu.

All of that.

Gundam Wing would be rad as hell because giant mecha insanity with enough explosions to make Mr Torgue stay happy.

Pokemon because that would actually be an awesome world to live in.

Not Attack on Titan because I like not starving to death and living more than 5 years.

• Love
Yu-Gi-Oh! I'd be loved and respected for playing a children's card game :D

And I could have super cool gravity defying hair.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish
Can I be an alchemist in FMA? I want that.

Iris Zero would also be pretty cool (if manga is also okay).

There are so many, really. Things with fancy cool powers would (almost) all be pretty awesome.

• Love
Motherfucking Boku no Hero Academia. I get to have supercool powers!? And get trained in them?! Besides my ass would look fab in Spandex I am sure.

Other then that. Cowboy Bebop for the ability to go between planets and have sweet tech.

my not list:

AoT or any of the Humanity is Fucked animes.

• Love
Dragon Ball Z so I can be a badass and hopefully be with the ever so sexy Android 17!

tumblr_mgp4m5T7dV1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Or I could be in NANA and be an awesome celebrity!

cd29182f005cbadc583a397f29521aa95bcbff0d_hq.gif

• Love
I'm tempted to go with Monster because favorite anime and it would be basically living in the real world without any crazy anime shit to mess with my life.

But for a not-so-boring answer, I'd have to go with Fullmetal Alchemist. Cool alchemy powers that anyone could hypothetically learn, plus a relatively low death rate for background plebs and the fun characters to hang out with make it an attractive choice.

Also Brovo is right, Armstrong is best waifu.

Yu-Gi-Oh! I'd be loved and respected for playing a children's card game :D

And I could have super cool gravity defying hair.
This. For these reasons, and then I could also have Bakura. <3

Or else K Project. It would be fun to be a part of HOMRA. No blood! No bone! No ash!

Or else K Project. It would be fun to be a part of HOMRA. No blood! No bone! No ash!
Oh snap! HOMRA would be super fun. They were super cool.

*needs to watch the second season*

Status
Not open for further replies.