Where the wind took us (Stranded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immensity smiled in agrrement the boom causing her to flinch. She was getting tired. She yawned moving down to her side only to snuggle up next to Jackson. She was too afraid to sleep alone or be away from him at all now. She felt safe with him. She lay her head on his chest before letting out a small sigh and curling her body to his for warmth. Her white hair was semi dry. She closed her eyes before letting herself dose.

Jackson lifted her up as he stood on the land. He ran to a tree not too far away from his sister. He sat down and would have sat Rose down but, she was so cold. He sat her in his lip hugging her tightly against him and rubbing her to make her warm. He moved her wet hair to her back.

@CuddlesomeIrritation @ProfessorNv

She guessed maybe since Lucas hadn't responded to her quiet voice, he had realized how much she'd been downplaying her condition. As soon as he lifted her up on land, she felt like all her weight settled onto her again and the dizziness didn't let up. She could hardly see anything now, just dark shadows vaguely shaped like a couple on the sand. Rosaline was fading pretty fast and if her temperature didn't say so, her weakness did. Thunder hardly even made her flinch anymore and her grip on Lucas was loose. If she didn't get warmth and water, she'd pass out. And that might just make her worse.

She could feel large hands working friction on her limbs to try and generate heat, but the wet clothes weren't helping. Her hands fell away limp from around Lucas' neck, but she tried to keep her eyes at least half-open, even if she couldn't see much of anything.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Jackson didnt even have the energy to blush as she cuddled up next to him, resting her head on his chest as she tried to get warm. He himself was cold as well, and welcomed anything to warm back up. Without a word, he wrapped an arm around her and shivered slightly as he held her tightly. he kept his promise, but even now he felt the need to keep holding on. Before he knew it, exhaust overtook him and sleep was the next thing to grace his eyelids.

• Nice Execution!

Tibo Lawrence
Health Status | Sore
Hunger | Peckish
Hydration | Hydrated
Health Ailments | Bruised Skull [glow=red][/glow][glow=red](-PER)(-INT)[/glow]
Body Status | Soaked
Mood | O.K.
Inventory
[E] Vest | [Good] [83%]
[E] Underwear | [Good] [79%]
[E] Swim-shorts | [Good] [86%]
[E] Mini Air-Horn [Okay] [67%]

"♪ It's a long long road. ♪"

"♪ Floatin' bodies at sea. ♪"

"♪ It's a long long road. ♪"

"♪ In a barrel's only me. ♪"

"♪ So nature treat me, carefully. ♪"

"♪ I'm not small goods, I'm just me. ♪"

"♪ It's a long, long road... ♪"

"♪ And I want to get there..."

Tibo rested his head against the hardwood chair, and closed his eyes.

It would likely be a long ride.

Or would it?

"Stay with me girl." He had noticed the others falling asleep hours ago. Lucas took his jacket off of her before pulling her fully againt him, her head on his shoulder. The rain was beginning to slow down now. "Afte I saved your ass, youll be damned if you die on me." He muttered to her. He decided to pick her up and go deeper into the forest to find shelter. He had walked for a while before he found a small cave. He ducked under and carried her inside. Lucas was sweet, yet he was a dumb ass. He didn't know what was wrong. She was cold. Dry space, his skin. What if she had gotten water in her lungs? He used his fingers to part her lips leaned down to press his lips to hers. He began giving her mouth to mouth and pumpming her chest as gently as he could.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
@CuddlesomeIrritation

Was the rain slowing down or was that her senses fading? Her extremities already felt numb. Is this what it felt like to die? To feel the cold seep into your bones until you're too weak to even speak? Her eyelids were getting harder to lift each time she blinked and maybe she was hearing a heartbeat but it wasn't hers. She wasn't on the ground anymore. Shadows moved in her vision. The rain stopped. Something smelled different. Things were darker...should she finally..sleep.here? Shadows stopped moving. Someone...Lucas? was holding her..trying to keep her warm..
Or..maybe not. Fingers parted her blue-tinged lips and then there was air--too much--uneven with her own unhealthy pace. If it did nothing else, the action woke her out of her stupor slightly. She was dizzy and freezing and there was only one solution now. Turning her face to the side and away from his lips, Rosaline took a few breaths and gathered the last of her strength. "Cold.." she breathed, and then in one sudden movement, pulled off her sports bra and let it fall to the ground beside them. bare from the waist up, she didn't meet Lucas' eyes. Her shaking fingers simply reached for the bottom of his white shirt and started to lift it off. "Off. please. for..survival." she whispered through trembling lips. That was it. The last of it. She couldn't stay conscious much longer anymore. Her life depended on a stranger's decisions now.

• Love
Lucas blushed furiously blinking. He had to take her clothes off. He gave a crooked smile before shaking his own thoughts and looking away. He took all of her clothes off one by one. Her underwear was the last item. Her skin, so soft, yet so cold. He took his shirt off too. He pulled her, now completely nude, against his bare upper body. He leaned against the wall wrapping arms around her. He tried to rub her warm without making a wrong move.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
@derelict_lilyflower
Aerilin looked back just in time to see Finn fly through the air and hit the water not inches from her, she panicked and tried her best to swim to him, the life saver weighing her down but she was not confident that she could save him and herself without it. She hadnt seen him surface yet, so she slid out of the life saver mentally preparing herself drew a deep breath and thrust herself underwater, eyes wide open. Salt water stung them, but she could barely see the outline of Finn, he was moving so that was a good sign. She propelled herself down and reached out a hand, she could feel her fingertips brush against clothing, closing around the fabric she pulled hoping to get his attention that someone was there for him. Her mind was still circling around the other guy, she had never caught his name, but she couldnt understand why he had done that. It saved her life all in all, and Aerilin tried to push the thoughts of it from her mind. She yanked on the fabric again and kicked back with her feet trying to get them to the surface so she could get the life saver again.

"I wouldn't get so comfortable... if I were you."

From seemingly out of nowhere, a ghastly echo of a voice filled the cave in which a duo so desperately fought to stay warm.

There was a latent... darkness... weighing in the atmosphere as the storm clouds dissipated into nothingness, the rain and winds coming to an almost instantaneous halt. Silence reigned for one precious moment of calm, when through the stagnant air poured a low, ominous laughter, one the likes of which could only belong to a demon.

Night had fallen, and the only light was that of the moon and the smoldering flames. The castaways weren't alone on the island...

@CuddlesomeIrritation

Somewhere between his warm hands drifting past her waist and the feel of his gentle embrace as he relaxed against the wall, Rosaline drifted away. She might have heard the edge of a word from an ominous voice as the storm passed, but she wouldn't have thought it was more than a dream. Unconscious in Lucas' arms, her body warmed slowly, but she wasn't out of the water yet--so to speak. She was still severely dehydrated. Maybe if she warmed enough she would wake in a few hours, and then she'd need fluids--other than salt water. Until then though, she was lost in her own mind, drifting in the dark pool of memories as she slept breathing slow and shallow.

Defenseless.

Last edited:
As his arms flailed about in an attempt to rise upwards, he could see the silhouette of a female closing in towards him, her hair flowing everywhere. He could also feel her fingers grasp onto the fabric of his shirt, as she began to lift him and pull him. He used her upwards motion to help kick himself towards the surface, grabbing onto her hand and slowly gliding upwards with her. As his head burst through the liminal surface of the water. It was only when he gasped in a deep inhale of oxygen that he realised he had accidentally swallowed some water. Coughing it out, he turned to look at the girl who had more or less just saved his life, and smiled softly. It was Aerilin.

"I owe you my life," he said as his smile faded, his attention turning back to the ship. There were flames soaring into the sky, surrounded by the thick blackness of smoke which ascended much further into the sky. It was hardly even a ship anymore, just a wreckage. It was going to sink, without a doubt, and to think that he had suggested that they head further into the ship for safety. If they had, they would be dead now. Some of the crew had followed his suggestions, and they were dead because of him - the realisation that he had almost killed Aerilin too made him feel the urge to retch, but he was prevented from doing so by the stabbing coldness of the ocean water. "Come, we need to find something to float on."

• Love
If Finn could see her face in the rapidly falling night, he would see that he had made her blush with his words. Aerilin looked around and saw that the life saver was still floating near her, she gripped Finn's hand a little harder and got his attention. "I had ahold of that when I went under to get you, but I had to let go because it was keeping from reaching you completely. I dont know if we both could hold on and float to shore...?" Aerilin looked towards the shore, it was a few feet away, but still far enough away that they couldnt touch the bottom of the water and walk to it. She looked around her at the sky, "Finn....have you noticed something? The storm, is gone, completely gone. Not even a trace of cloud...it just...vanished." Goosebumps spread over the length of Aerilin's exposed skin that wasnt in the water, the storm had been there one second and gone the next, there was no way no one had not noticed that. The moon was so huge and big in the sky it was unreal...

"Take the life saver and find land, I'll swim," he said blankly, as he turned his head into the direction she was looking at. He hadn't even noticed how close they had been to the shore. The shore wasn't that close when he was on the ship seconds before the blast, he would have seen it each time the lightning flashed in the sky. The clouds had also disappeared and the sky was eerily clear, with the moon shining down on them. It looked as if it was twice as close as usual, and was brighter than he had ever seen it. "You're right. What the fuck just happened?"

It was almost like they had been magically teleported into a different part of the ocean, or perhaps a different dimension, along with the wreckage of the ship. Storms couldn't just vanish in a second. The ocean water whose waves he had been sucked down under only matters before were now calm and still. It was as if there hadn't even been a storm. He tightened his grip on her hand, as he began to kick his way towards the shore, pulling her behind him. "Hold on to me, we're nearly there."

• Love
Aerilin was scared shitless and she wanted out of the water badly, she looked behind her at the wreckage of the ship and thought about all the other people. How many had gotten off the ship alive like they had? Was there anyone else that they had seen just an hour before still alive? SHe gripped tighter onto Finn's hand and held onto the raft with her other arm and kicked her legs trying to keep up with Finn. The shoreline was close, and before she knew it her feet were dragging the sand. She put her feet down and looked at Finn then at the beach, "I dont know about this place, something is off about it. There is no wind, no sounds...no animal sounds..." The place was eerily still and quiet.

• Love
Reactions: sivilia
As they continued to swim, the shoreline got closer and closer until he felt that he was able to stand upright. He did so immediately, dragging himself up along the sand and then collapsing onto his knees as soon as he was far enough away from the tide. He sighed, stretching his arms out, and then fell further until his whole body was on the floor, his face resting on the sandy beach. Even though Aerilin had raised a good point in regards to the eerie lack of sound, his first thought was to rest. Rolling on to his back, he stretched out his arms and sighed agin.

"Come over here," he said in an exhausted tone, looking up at her. "Let's just rest here for ten minutes and see if anyone else floats in. There's no point searching for them around here - I'm sure if anyone had got here first, they'd wait for us too. We should get people together, rest, and work something out when the morning comes."

• Love
Jackson didnt even have the energy to blush as she cuddled up next to him, resting her head on his chest as she tried to get warm. He himself was cold as well, and welcomed anything to warm back up. Without a word, he wrapped an arm around her and shivered slightly as he held her tightly. he kept his promise, but even now he felt the need to keep holding on. Before he knew it, exhaust overtook him and sleep was the next thing to grace his eyelids.

The blind girl heard the rain stop instantly. She stretched and yawned before sitting up. Her white hair was now ruffled with sleep and tangled, having being unbrushed from the water and rain. She could use a great hair wash right now. And maybe looking on the shore for any astray baggages would help. They all needed things. All she had - or didn't have was her sight. She had almost missed the sound of a "clank" beside her. It sounded like a drum stick hitting another. Little had she known that a coconut had landed on Jacksons head. She went to scratch her head in confusion only to notice that her and Jacksons fingers were entertwined. She slipped it out blushing, her blood rushing.

Shed only met him ours ago. Was what they'd just gone through giving her a excuse to have crush? Or maybe even feelings? She bit her bottom lip.

Reactions: Succubus
@CuddlesomeIrritation

Somewhere between his warm hands drifting past her waist and the feel of his gentle embrace as he relaxed against the wall, Rosaline drifted away. She might have heard the edge of a word from an ominous voice as the storm passed, but she wouldn't have thought it was more than a dream. Unconscious in Lucas' arms, her body warmed slowly, but she wasn't out of the water yet--so to speak. She was still severely dehydrated. Maybe if she warmed enough she would wake in a few hours, and then she'd need fluids--other than salt water. Until then though, she was lost in her own mind, drifting in the dark pool of memories as she slept breathing slow and shallow.

Defenseless.
"I wouldn't get so comfortable... if I were you."

From seemingly out of nowhere, a ghastly echo of a voice filled the cave in which a duo so desperately fought to stay warm.

There was a latent... darkness... weighing in the atmosphere as the storm clouds dissipated into nothingness, the rain and winds coming to an almost instantaneous halt. Silence reigned for one precious moment of calm, when through the stagnant air poured a low, ominous laughter, one the likes of which could only belong to a demon.

Night had fallen, and the only light was that of the moon and the smoldering flames. The castaways weren't alone on the island...

When Lucas had heard the rain stop, he'd thought about going to find water to help Rose. Maybe some fire wood. He'd been in the boy scouts, for heavens sakes. Fire would help her warm, and the salt water, even had him dehydrated in all his 6'5 glory. That was before he heard the laugh. He stood. The young man was shirtless. With no weapon. He knew it was pathetic. But, what else did he have to maintain but pride and dominance? He had to protect her. He promised himself he would. "Who's there?" He called. They needed to leave. Laughing in a weird island? Psycho shit. He balanced Rose in his arms as he made his way out and began walking. He was getting weak. He was sleepy and had been carrying Rose since the ship blew. He was hungry and thirsty and the shit that was going down was unbelievable. Hopefully, someone would find them all soon. He continued walking stopping every few times to watch his surroundings. The most plants is where the water should be. The places with most animals too.

@CuddlesomeIrritation

Jackson was welcoming the comforting feeling of sleep after exhausting himself the way he did swimming for his life earlier. He was comfortable and finally getting warm until his unconscious self was rudely interrupted by a hard smack on the head followed by a flash of white. He jerked up into a sitting position letting out a lout "Ow!" as he put both hands on his forehead, rubbing the spot that he was hit.

After a few minutes of groaning, he let out a sigh and looked angrily at the object that had assaulted him in his moment of comfort. He picked up the coconut, giving it a deathglare as if that alone would burst it into flames.

"If this thing wasnt a good food source I'd throw it in the ocean" he muttered as he dropped the hard shelled thing next to him. He looked over and noticed that Immensity was awake and... blushing?

"Hey Immensity, I didnt wake you up did I?" he asked her, not bringing up the whole thing about her blushing. He turned his body to face her as he waited for a response.

For those still remaining on the beach, there came a sudden growing source of light. As if morning had come and the sun had fallen from the sky, a flickering ball of fire sailed across the horizon. The remains of what had once been a grand cruise ship were now engulfed in flames and bound for the shore. The becalmed sea did little to deter its progress, and with the light and heat came a deafening screech as the vessel met with the sand. The keel bore the ship's way a few feet into the beach before the Brobdingnagian eventually slowed to a stop. There was a creak followed by a mechanical groan, and finally, the vessel collapsed to its side, structural damage reducing it to no more than a pile of planks and metal beams.

Out from the wreckage and the sea surrounding it came a number of yells, cries and coughs as a multitude of survivors poured onto the shore. The vast majority dropped to their hands and knees, savoring the solid ground for as long as they could get away with. There were others whose immediate instincts were to investigate just where they had landed, and while some had taken to scouring the beach for possible items of use still washing ashore in the flotsam, there was a small number of others who thought it best to brave the woods in search of civilization -- salvation.

But, when the screams of terror shot through the air from the depths of the forest, there weren't many left who truly thought there was any hope of salvation on this island.

@ProfessorNv
A duffel bag has washed ashore a few feet from the wreckage. Out from its partially open zipper pokes a peculiar container whose label can no longer be read. It appears to be a bottle of some manner of supplement.

Last edited by a moderator:
@derelict_lilyflower
Aerilin dropped to her hands and knees, her legs aching from the tread through the water and crawled to Finn. She lay herself down next to him, her bottom half of her legs still in the surf the water crashed against her calves. She looked up at Finn and then around the island, she knew that there had to be others already on shore...Her thoughts were cut short when people started emerging around Finn and herself as they lay there trying to catch some much needed breath. No one paid them any attention, many stopped for breath as they had but some stood looking around and walking around into the forest that was thick a few feet from the beach, the screams began almost instantly and Aerilin shot up twisting and looking behind her, as did many others on the beach. She scooted closer to Finn till she was touching him, and put her arm on him. "Finn...Im scared!"

Status
Not open for further replies.