Where did your username come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was obsessed with flannel back in 2014 and got my first Moderator position back then so I stuck with the name that everyone knew me as!

It started out as WishfulNemo. I always liked the meaning of 'nemo', the thought of being a no one on the internet appealed. I attached a 'Wishful' in front of it as a wink towards the meaning of my real name.

Later I changed it to Nemopedia, because everyone started to call me Nemo and I'm a know-it-all. It was a joke, but I liked it enough to have it as my username. XD

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Used the same name/variant across so many sites for over 10 years. Decided I wanted something different. Went down the google/wikipedia black hole and wound up with this. This name is like less than a year old for me but I like it so far.

Vardøger - Wikipedia

I've been using Tiger as my "online" name for ages. I'm a redhead and my eyes are very red as well so people used to call me Tiger Eyes. I also love big cats very dearly so Tiger seemed like the obvious choice. As for the "truth" part... I like alliteration? it sounds a bit like tigertooth? I'm not actually sure I just liked the sound so I went with it.

It's also a very gender neutral name so I enjoy that as well.

Because I'm an idiot who likes Cypress Hill. Here's the opening lyrics to their Black Sunday album...

Well that's the funk elastic the blunt I twist it
The slamafied (buddafied) funk on your discus
Oh what you messed with you got to bare witness
Catch a ho and another ho Merry Christmas

...I think you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.