Where are you?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm in the NES crowd. My first games were Excite Bike and Duck Hunt with Super Mario on the side.

Atari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First system ever. Following it was: NES, N64, PS, GBC, PS2, Xbox, GC, GBA, PC, Xbox360, Wii, PSP, PS3, 3DS, WiiU

Question is, where are you Xbox fans...

I have an xbox 360! And a PS2 and an N64! And a DS. >_> My dad still has the original Game Boy. With Tetris and Earthworm Jim.

PC I believe. Started using one to play proper games at three or four.
At the same time I also was one of few people who ever owned a Dreamcast. My youth was made up of the original SoulCalibur and Re-Volt. I think all of it still works.

I got my start back in the Atari days. Hell, I played the infamous E.T. game lol >_> I was too young to understand just how bad that game was.

Now I mainly run with Playstation. Going to be getting a PS4 this coming Friday and Shadow of Mordor!

As per your infographic, I started at "Space Invaders". But only because there's nothing earlier there.

In truth, I started on the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A. Don't know what that is? It was a home computer system that connected to your television. You could do word processing, programming (in BASIC), educational applications and play a myriad of different games. Instead of disks, it used cartridges.

Yes, I still have it. Yes, it still works.

:arrowthruhead: The Arcade.

But first up was a Sega Genesis and that has since evolved into an Xbox One. There were many species between those points though.

Nintendo 64, playing Super Mario 64 and whatnot. I was never really able to beat that game till much later, but it was always so much fun collecting the stars in that game. I would like to 100% that game one of these days, but unfortunately I don't really have the means to play at the moment.

Reactions: AwesomenessKON
Nintendo 64, playing Super Mario 64 and whatnot. I was never really able to beat that game till much later, but it was always so much fun collecting the stars in that game. I would like to 100% that game one of these days, but unfortunately I don't really have the means to play at the moment.

It's worth your time, trust me. The best ending is always the one where you've completely beaten the game. A certain satisfaction you don't get from simply playing it. However, that is not why I'm a gamer. It's a feeling some find unworthy and, like me, simply find playing games enough joy. Story, music, and characters are literally all I see now. Anything else is nostalgia.

It's worth your time, trust me. The best ending is always the one where you've completely beaten the game. A certain satisfaction you don't get from simply playing it. However, that is not why I'm a gamer. It's a feeling some find unworthy and, like me, simply find playing games enough joy. Story, music, and characters are literally all I see now. Anything else is nostalgia.
The only problem is that I've been unable to play it ever since I transferred all my data over to the Wii U. I lost my N64 copy of the game, so the virtual console is all I got. Unfortunately, the Wii U doesn't support gamecube controllers, I'd have to buy a classic controller just to play it; which is ridiculous and I refuse to do so. Those classic controllers aren't even very well suited to play an N64 game. So instead I tried transferring the game back over to the Wii, but it won't let me do that for some darn reason. The only real option I have left is to waste 10 dollars just to buy the damn game on the Wii virtual console again. What a pain. >_> I mean, it's either that or buy a classic controller, which I don't even like using.

The only problem is that I've been unable to play it ever since I transferred all my data over to the Wii U. I lost my N64 copy of the game, so the virtual console is all I got. Unfortunately, the Wii U doesn't support gamecube controllers, I'd have to buy a classic controller just to play it; which is ridiculous and I refuse to do so. Those classic controllers aren't even very well suited to play an N64 game. So instead I tried transferring the game back over to the Wii, but it won't let me do that for some darn reason. The only real option I have left is to waste 10 dollars just to buy the damn game on the Wii virtual console again. What a pain. >_> I mean, it's either that or buy a classic controller, which I don't even like using.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BS520SG?pc_redir=1412475544&robot_redir=1

This is what I use and it works perfect. Tricks the Wii remotes into thinking the GameCube controller is a classic controller. It's a great investment for what it does.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Super Nintendo...the game? Donkey Kong Country 2. My very first video game. I remember staying up on a school night playing each level. Being pissed that I couldn't pass the levels or defeating the boss Drinking soda and eating pizza. Looking back that was the most fun I ever had. When I have a child I will support him/her playing video games. Might even call out work once and play with. :D

Tetris for the Game boy. If you had a Game boy, chances are you owned it.

Here is a trip down memory lane for you guys...