When and where are you IN YOUR ELEMENT?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swimming or just floating around lazily in a nice pool of water feels great. Ironically enough, I don't enjoy this activity as much in the summer because of the crowds in the pools. XD

Otherwise, I guess just lying in bed with a pair of headphones listening to some music.

When I'm reading books, listening to music, or when I'm thinking about @Dawn

When I'm chatting with my friends and thinking up outrageous roleplay plots no one can possibly be interested in due to poor execution o.o Or when I'm critiquing a drawing or someone's writing.

Most definitely when I'm hunting or playing a good game of airsoft!
I mean, I love the internet but I get distracted so easily from my internet tasks by other internet tasks.

Out there I can keep my head on. Not to mention the adrenaline rush from both "sports" is extremely rewarding- especially airsoft. We play on private property so we get to make the rules. My favorite is that if you want a melee kill you have to earn it and get the person to do a physical surrender. Yeah someone hurt their arm a few months ago and I'm not that strong, but I've gotten a few awesome headlocks in there that made me feel pretty epic!!

Reactions: Peter Feels
hmm...I'd have to say singing, writing, drawing and playing Final Fantasy games. Yeah I love Final Fantasy.

Also I love Rune Factory... I'm also very comfortable when dealing with a romantic pursuit... (Is that really strange?)

My element is being at work.

It is usually extremely stressful for everyone else, but that's my orchestra and I'm the conductor.

When I got my headset and microphone on XBox and killing guys with a shotgun without thinking about. Then I scream, "Take that you filthy man whore!" But in reality it's just my fiance I am talking to....

Reactions: Arius LaVari
That is going to be an interesting relationship to be sure. :)

I'm in my element when I'm in a nice quiet area doing what I love (I.e., reading, writing or playing videogames.). I just like to be alone.

When I'm playing Minecraft and digging underground. I get super focused and happy.

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Status
Not open for further replies.