When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

"May I?" He breathed, looking deep into her eyes as he pulled her a little closer.

"Yes." She spoke her eyes half lidded. The sun was just going down.

He smiled and pressed his lips firmly against hers. Firmly but lovingly, and a groan escaped him.

She kissed back as her face heated up to a bright pink. She heard a small moan escape her as well.

Jonah kissed her for a few long moments, loving how sweet she tasted, and relutantly pulled away from her, touching his hand to her cheek gently.

"I love it when you blush." He whispered. The sunset was over now. "We should go." He said, standing and wrapping the blanket around her so she didn't get cold.

Kieara smiled and stood up holding it around her shoulders. "Whyd o you love it?"

"Because it's beautiful." He answered honestly. "Because it's warmth." He gently tightened the blankets around her shoulders.

He smiled back and again touched her face. Suddenly his smile became playful and he scooped her up in his arms. "Can I carry you home?" He offered, looking down at her.

Kieara gasped and held on. She laughed at his offer and spoke. "If that's what you want, just don't drop me."

"I won't." He promised, and proceeded to walk her all the way home, darkness of the night having fully set in by the time he got her home.

He smiled and carefully set her down. "You're welcome." He returned the kiss on her forehead. "You can keep the blanket." He said, and turned around and started walking back to his appartments. "Call me when you want help moving." He said over his shoulder.

She nodded and blushed as she went inside. She went to sleep then woke the next mornign and stretched.

Jonah had laid in bed all night, though he hadn't slept, since he couldn't. He sighed and got up and decided to do some shopping and get Kieara a present.

Kieara got up and decided to go grab some breakfsat. She stopped at her house along the way packing up her things.

(OOC: Did you say Kieara's eyes were blue?)

Jonah browsed the jewlery store and eventually found a beautiful necklace that he thought would look perfect on her, the very same shade as her eyes on a real gold chain. He smiled and watched as they wrapped it up in a white box and put it in a decoritve bag. He also remember her favorite color was purple and got her a purple flower to put in her hair. He took his presents for her home, carefully setting them in his bedroom, smiling, really hoping she would like them, and called her cellphone, waiting for her to answer.

(yes)

Kieara answered her phone smiling when she saw the number. The smile could be heard in her voice. "Hi."