When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

"No. It isn't you." He tried to give a reasuring smile. "Are you going to need help moving anything?" He asked her. Despite his smile, he still looked troubled.

Kieara spoke. "You seem bothered....." she said then dropped it. "It's nothing much, I don't have many possessions."

"Oh." He sighed and looked up at the clouds in the sky, wishing he could float among them instead of living as a beast.

"Well, somethings bothering you...." She took his hand and smiled. "Tell ya what, help me move my stuff, then i'll treat you to some home made cookies?" She spoke. she used to work at a bakery, and she was trying to cheer him up.

He chuckled. "As much as I'd love to, I'm afraid I can't." The only thing he could do was blood. "I'm sorry, I really am. But I can help you move your things at least."

She frowned softly. "Oh, well you don't have to if you don't want to." She said.

"I want to, believe me, it's just that I can't." He explained, looking at her apologetically. "Please don't be mad at me." He pleaded.

"Oh i'm not, I just was making sur eyou know you don't have to." She smiled.

He smiled back in relief. "Let me know when you're ready to move and I'll help." He offered, offering her his hand once more.

Kieara spoke. "We can go this evening if you want after sunset. I dont have but just a few things."

He nodded. "I'd still like to help you if you want me to. See you for the sunset?" He said, starting to go back to his appartment.

He smiled wider and turned around and went into his appartment, still wondering if he was making the right decision.

Kieara went inside and got everthing in order so she could bring her things over later.

Jonah watched TV while he impatiently waited while it got closer and closer to sunset. As it got near that time, he got a blanket so they could lay outside together and watch.

Kieara soon pecked on his door ready to go, she'd also ran home and gotten dressed up for him a bit.

When he opened the door to let her in, he froze at how beautiful she looked, and for several moments he could only stare with wide eyes.

"Hm? Oh. Yes I am." He breathed, reluctantly tearing his eyes from her to get the blanket. "I have a blanket for us to lay on. Don't worry, I'll be a perfect gentlemen." He assured her, not wanting to miss the sunset.

Kieara smiled. She took his hand and allowed him to lead her off.