What's the craziest thing you ever paid for?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a teenager, do you really think my mom would let me spend a stupid amount of money..... with her knowing? A PS Vita that was over 200$ and didn't have a damn thing to go with it so I had to buy a memory card plus all the shit the starter kit came with so that was like 50-60$. Why is this crazy? Cause my mom bought one for my sister for a cheaper price, new and it came with a game and memory card. So in short, I GOT JIPPEEED!! Great system though.

I was hoping this story would end with you saying the longboard was strapped with C4, just like the Red Dawn remake.
Close, the man's house was strapped with c4. Let's see how this goes.

This isn't one of mine, but I found out recently that my husband has been in-app purchasing hardcore on an iOS game.

His 2014 year-end spending on this game is upwards of four digits.

This isn't one of mine, but I found out recently that my husband has been in-app purchasing hardcore on an iOS game.

It's the Kim Kardashian one, isn't it?

Also, I spent almost $200 on my most recent vape setup, and at least $100 or more on e-juice.

I think altogether, I've spent almost $500 on vape stuff altogether.

Reactions: Dervish
It's the Kim Kardashian one, isn't it?

Also, I spent almost $200 on my most recent vape setup, and at least $100 or more on e-juice.

I think altogether, I've spent almost $500 on vape stuff altogether.
I legit lol'd at the joke.

You should show him that Freemium Isn't Free episode of South Park.

Close, the man's house was strapped with c4. Let's see how this goes.
Can I bet there when you pull the trigger?

I think everything is crazy. Last year I got a nice bed set, a multifunction color laserjet printer, 10.5" Galaxy Tab S, high-end custom desktop for gaming, and a new monitor. Though if I get a new car this summer it'd probably be that. They make me nervous. I blame female drivers.

Some Replica Roman and Knight Hospitaller armor. Cost me an arm and a leg, but Worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.