What's the craziest thing you ever paid for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Green Day CD I've bought was immediately regretted. Even the apparently acclaimed American Idiot CD only had 3 songs in total I enjoyed in the slighest.

I also bought a $300 .22 rifle that can't be stripped down to clean like a
normal gun so I have to use a flexible wire cleaning brush to clean the barrel. Its sights are also plastic and aren't properly set for the rifle so I have to have them set at 300m to hit 100m targets and most fun of all, its breach opens at the top of the rifle so since it's recoil operated, it blows hot gunpowder back at me.

Needless to say, I don't shoot it much.
Worst .22 ever...

Reactions: Dervish
hmmm.. well every time I buy a new gun I forget that Ca sucks and you have to provide an approved gun lock upon them releasing the gun to you. If you don't you have to buy one.

*Looks to box filled with over 7 useless, piece of shit, $25 locks, and kicks it.*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
$500.00 for two character posters. One was Val Kilmer as Batman and the other was Chris O'Donnell as Robin...the kicker...both were autographed.

hmmm.. well every time I buy a new gun I forget that Ca sucks and you have to provide an approved gun lock upon them releasing the gun to you. If you don't you have to buy one.

*Looks to box filled with over 7 useless, piece of shit, $25 locks, and kicks it.*

I always get a lock for each of my guns and cases, mostly for peace of mind transporting the guns and organization reasons haha.

We can never be friends!

katet1.jpg~original

That is an Oi shirt. o.o My favorite tee-shirt next to my "All my friends are Walkers" shirt.
Oh my gosh! I am wearing that shirt right now xD
I made my friend buy it for me for Christmas.

My aunt went to see Criss Angel and said she would get me a shirt but would have to pay her back.
$40 later..>.> It is so pretty though.

My craziest purchase would have to be a $600 spray can painting. I can't even take it with me because it is a wall in my parent's house. Did not think that one through..but look how amazing it is!

image%203_zpssc7znsql.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Oh my gosh! I am wearing that shirt right now xD
I made my friend buy it for me for Christmas.

My aunt went to see Criss Angel and said she would get me a shirt but would have to pay her back.
$40 later..>.> It is so pretty though.

My craziest purchase would have to be a $600 spray can painting. I can't even take it with me because it is a wall in my parent's house. Did not think that one through..but look how amazing it is!

image%203_zpssc7znsql.jpg
Hahah! I have never run into anyone else wearing that shirt, but if I did I'd question if we were meant to be soulmates. XD

I'm going to have one made of the Wind Through the Keyhole cover (The one with the Tim and the Tiger) made for my birthday and make my husband buy it for me. First I have to buy him his Big Trouble in Little China shirt....

Paid a friend 70 dollars to drive me four hours to central Florida so I could meet a 21 year old woman I met through roleplaying.

I was 16 and she was 21. Totally paranoid my parents would freak out so I told them I was going to universal studios with friends. Mind you I was totally enamored with this woman, a majorly important person to me growing up.

A shame we never got into any romance for fear of age laws and shit.

Still talk to her to this day, she's getting married pretty soon I believe.

Too bad she left Iwaku and won't see this. Poor @WitchesRayvyn .. Ah well.

Best 200 bucks of my life that day.

That black leather jacket I only used once for prom. Yeah, I'm the douche who shows up to prom with a leather jacket. It still fits me, but I've got no actual use of it. It just hangs there and takes up space.

Also, a full leather harness for my AoT cosplay that I never finished.

I paid $60 bucks for as crappy teddy bear my kid just had have while he was in the hospital. that I purchase from the hospital gift shop. It lasted an all of a few weeks before the stitching fell out and the eyes popped off.

Hahah! I have never run into anyone else wearing that shirt, but if I did I'd question if we were meant to be soulmates. XD

I'm going to have one made of the Wind Through the Keyhole cover (The one with the Tim and the Tiger) made for my birthday and make my husband buy it for me. First I have to buy him his Big Trouble in Little China shirt....

It is very well possible! I don't swing that way but there are always exceptions to rules. x3
It can all be explained in one word: ka.
I will be so jealous of that shirt.

And for the topic since I just remembered it has been sitting in my closet unused for a few years now. I bought a large fish tank and now have no idea how to get rid of it. And it is heavy.

$30's worth of jelly babies.

I'm usually fairly good with my finances, but today I was too busy to eat breakfast and pack a lunch, so wound up spending five dollars on a small cup of potato soup out of extreme hunger. And that had to be about the most disgusting soup I've ever had. So, basically, I bought a three-hour-long stomachache. :/

Spent 40 dollars on Rocks. To make keepings to see if some things about the power of stones were right (they were, holly crap!) but still "mommy, would you give me money to buy rocks?" was a hell good scene to see

Reactions: Isho13
most expensive stuff: was an perfume from Armani- limited edition ( black orchid ) and I paid 200£ .

It lasted me 6 months that one .^^
Still crazy though lol xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.