What's next?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kouji nodded and said"yea that's her." Picking his sister up. Nichole grumbled and relaxed again. Kouji walked senna back to the car and put Nichole in the back seat."I smell alcohol on her breath."

"I didn't think she was the type to drink," Senna replied, looking back at the sleeping girl. She turned to face Kouji, "She doesn't do this often, does she?"

Kouji said"she doesn't drink, so she doesn't do this." He started the car and sighed driving them back home.

"I figured," Senna sighed, looking out the window as they drove back. "Whatever's going on, it must be pretty bad if she went out and drunk like this."

Kouji nodded agreeing and parked in the driveway."I'll give you updates on her. Want me to drive you two to school tomorrow?" He asked as he gently picked up his sister.

"Sure, if it's no bother," she replied. "I'll have my phone when I get back, so gimme a call later, okay?" She added, before kissing Kouji on the cheek. "See you later, then," she said, turning to walk back home.

Kouji nodded and tucked his sister in."sigh what's wrong with you?" He whispered moving her hair from her face.

Nichole slept on and curled up. Smokey whined and licked her cheek worried.

Senna arrived back home. "I'm home!" she shouted. No answer. They must've been asleep already. She went to pick up her phone, checking if Kouji had called. Nothing yet, except the video she asked him to send earlier. She unplugged her phone from the charger and jumped into bed, deciding to watch the video.

Kouji sighed and kept an eye on his sister before going to shower. He then laid in his bed to think. Kouji smiled thinking of senna, he was really happy with her. He sighed wondering what was wrong with his little sister.

Closing the video, Senna smiled. It had only been a day or so since they were carelessly dancing like that and laughing.

"Wonder how Kouji and Nichole are? He still hasn't called me yet," she wondered aloud. "Maybe I should call him...nah. Don't wanna look desperate," she said, tossing her phone to the side and laying down on the bed, staring at the phone she'd just thrown.

There was a bing.
'Hey love, no change in Nichole, when she wakes up I'll ask her what's going on and I'll tell ya. How are you and your family?' Kouji texted.

Suddenly her phone lit up. Senna quickly snatched it and read the message. 'My parents are out cold, probably drunk again. But I'm fine, just a tad bored, I guess. How're you doing over there? Oh, and thanks for keeping me notified on Nichole.'

'Im good and you're welcome love. Are your parents alcoholics or something?' He sent back concerned.

'Haha, nah, don't worry. ...well I mean they are, but they just go out, party, get drunk, and then faint here. They don't even have to work anymore, since they won the lottery awhile ago.'

Senna stared at the text for a little. "Maybe I shouldn't send him that," she sighed, about to rewrite the text when her cat jumped up into the bed. As she moved to catch her cat, her thumb pressed send. "Crap."

'Sorry, that wasn't supposed to send like that, you probably didn't wanna know all that haha' she sent quickly.

Kouji blinked a few times. 'Its ok love, I'd like to know more about you. It's a bit unfair they leave you by yourself so much though. Parents just can't go out and do what they want when they have a daughter home alone.' He sent back.

((Sorry going on a slight hiatus for a Month. Will post once a day or less. My grandmother doesn't have good internet. Pulling another sleep card.))
Sienna had fallen asleep on Artemis's shoulder, not hearing anything, but was having an awesome dream for a minute. Suddenly, a lot went downhill in the dream world. She would mutter something incoherently, but she was still asleep. She looked slightly uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Twisted
'It's not too bad. I'm used to it and all. I mean, it's been this way for awhile, y'know? They don't care what I do as long as my grades are up. But thanks for caring about me, Kouji. I love you.' She texted, smiling slightly as she did.

'Youre welcome my love, I love you too. Well at least they care enough to care about your grades.' He sent back.

"Thanks for the offer. But no thanks..." He sounds rather confident, and jokingly posh. "I'm not really wanting to see... Your body when I'm already with someone else." He runs his free hand through Sienna's hair again, and lays her down carefully on the couch. She looked just as good asleep as she did awake... "Anyway... You can't remember a single thing? Not one?" Now sitting on the arm of the couch.

'Hah. Yeah. That's something I guess. Just wish they cared about stuff besides my grades sometimes, y'know? It's kinda annoying that they just run off all the time. It's why I was a little jealous when I saw you and Nichole hanging out, having fun together. I want to have fun with my family too.'

Status
Not open for further replies.