What's a regular day on Iwaku like for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cause I change my avatar like twice a year or something:p
A good habit, to be honest ^_^' At least I think so!

Most of my time on Iwaku is spent doing staff related things, but I also hang out in the cbox, and on the Iwaku discord server. And I have a few roleplays with very understanding partners...

Reactions: Hana and IceQueen
I was on the moderation team for ten years....You can only imagine the things I went through in the past. : D

Check my alerts as I'm subscribed to a few places. Read the alerts.
Maybe reply to a thread.
Continue to ignore my RP that has been moved to the dead bedroom twice already.

You know, just normal jerk things.

Reactions: Hana
I open up Iwaku and Discord shortly after waking up. I first check through any alerts on the both of them, prioritizing PMs and direct messages and replying as necessary. Then I go through all the other alerts in whatever order, posting in any non-RP things that require a post from me. If this is on a night when I work, this first check is done while also doing shit to get ready for work.

After the first check to clear out alerts, I look through specific areas to make sure I didn't miss anything important. First the Security area of the hidden staff area, then the rest of the staff area, then the Help Desk.

Once that's done I go to checking on Iwaku (and Discord) every once in a while. Might be every 10-15 minutes if I'm super bored and have nothing else to do, might be once an hour if I'm doing other things. Usually I'll work in one or two checks of General Chatting and the Counseling section in there to see if there's anything that I feel like responding to. Less frequently, maybe once a week or so, I'll cruise through the Content areas for the same reason.

Unless some shenanigans pop up, either fun things that grab my attention or trouble I need to deal with, I just keep on with the occasional check for alerts through the rest of the day.

Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.