Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Razilin
Wasn't it the other way around

Kawaii on the streets
Sempai in the sheets

?

o.o

Slingshot myself into the sun. The apocalypse can't take me.

Why did you summon the owl o.o @Razilin the world may end now XD

• Love
  • Love
  • Love
If I had a few weeks I would go out more.

If I had a week left I would say my goodbyes and my sorrys, I might even try to do things I haven't done before.

Few hours, stay in and cry. Or climb onto the roof and watch.
If I had a few weeks up to a few months I'd do everything I wanted to try. Go on a road trip with my best friends, see all the beautiful places and sights of my home province, go wild and maybe even meet a boy? Or something crazy like try scuba diving or that gliding thing.

But yeah, I'd also say my goodbyes and apologies. Things I never did have the courage to say. Maybe admit feelings for a person if I have feelings for someone during that time, because I don't want to regret never trying with them.

And @Sen if it's a few hours we should have a Skype or Discord call as well >:(

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and Mu
Realistically, I would tearfully say goodbye to everyone I care about and huddle with my family in the church I grew up in, waiting for the end.

Not realistically, I would strip naked, smear myself with engine oil and run screaming through the streets, banging pots and pans.

Doesn't matter if it was a week or a few hours, I would go to each person who I threatened to punch in the mouth...and punch them right in the mouth.

After that, eat taco truck tacos, drink Coronas and watch the world end.

I'd want to see those important to me at least one more time before this life ended. Say all the things I always wanted to say to them but never did.

And in the midst of chaos I would still try to do good for others, as much as one person (or one person with those close to him) could possibly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.