What would you do if the world was ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep on swimmin'.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Get myself some food and see where I can find myself the best showing of human nature the end of the world has to offer. Far away from the people I care about.

Exactly! T.T I hate the fact that this summer has me contemplating wearing socks and clothes that I wear in winter.

Maybe the world is ending.
Meanwhile the average temprature of each summer here is peaking for three-four years in a row. And its bound to get hotter each ytear. As much as I love sun. Sweden with month long heatwaves is just wierd.

On topic. Find a solitary spot with some friend and relatives and watch the shitshow go down.

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Meanwhile the average temprature of each summer here is peaking for three-four years in a row. And its bound to get hotter each ytear. As much as I love sun. Sweden with month long heatwaves is just wierd.
I can imagine! I would have thought it'd be coolee around there. How strange.

Well, I sure as shit ain't going to be able to drive anywhere (ever see traffic on the long weekend? Imagine what it's like when every human on the planet is trying to get somewhere), and phone and internet services are probably going to be down because nobody on earth is going to be doing their jobs, as will other public services like water treatment and distribution. So, I'd do the reasonable thing, grab a gun, go for a walk to the grocery and liquor store for some supplies and go on a nice long walk to the mountains to go hang out by a glacier lake while getting obliterated on booze.

If anyone nearby has hard drugs along the way, I'd probably be taking those, too. No need to be careful with your body if you only have days left to live.

I'm legit one of those people that would say "just kill me now". Whenever I watch apocalyptic/horror movies - whether it be a virus, a natural disaster, zombies, etc. - I'm literally envious of the first person that dies. I suppose I'm not a fighter. I'd rather just die than have to deal with watching others die. Plus, I'm pretty physically weak, so I'd likely be little help, anyways!
That being said I'm unsure if adrenaline or determination would kick in if the situation ever arose. I'd probably make sure that my pets were okay (lol) and then peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.