What is the avatar above you thinking?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"FortheloveofShenronsomeoneputthisfireoutalreadywhyareyounothelpingmedoyouliketoseemesufferorsomethingbecauseifyoudoyouaretheonewhowillburninhellintheendyouassholes!" *Deep breath* "I hate you all."

"Oh.. Don't mind me, I'm just going to continue staring at you until you figure out I'm the one who murdered your family... Just keep going on with your life"

"What? Did my hotness make you faint? Ya it does that sometimes, let me help you up"

"UGH, it's not a phase mom!"

Reactions: Banana-senpai
"Yes, these are real. I had a teleporter accident involving a cat. Just be glad it wasn't a fly, okay? Now, are there any other stupid questions?"

"Pff your mask doesnt scare me, its your hollow form that kicks my ass"

"Man, I really wish these cataracts would clear up. I don't want to go in for lasik."

"Ya your so scary.....Now eat this" *cero*

"No I am not trying to copy Catwoman....Maybe....Im not going to talk to you" *stare~*

Cute!? You dare call me cute!? I shall have you know that I'm the greatest spirit warrior ali---SQUIRREL!

((ROFL I love "Squirrel!" I use that all the time))

"What? I havent had my greens for today, I want long ears and great big feet. No I do not know who this Thumper fellow is, does he have long ears and great big feet?"

(LOL, I jist couldn't resist)

By the mighty power bestowed upon me, I shall exiled you to the backyard until you learn to control your needs. Nope, I shall not be swayed by those puppy eyes.

((Lol nice, puppy eyes haha))

"What are you looking at? Never seen a girl chewing on a cloth before?" *Dead stare~*

Damn, those cupcakes are bringing me back...

Shameless reference to
1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.