What instruments do you play?

I haven't before but I have now. That's pretty awesome actually.
Have you heard the song Pavane by Faure on flute? Only the best song with a flute solo.

I haven't before but I have now. That's pretty awesome actually.
Have you heard the song Pavane by Faure on flute? Only the best song with a flute solo.
I have indeed. My favorite though is Syrinx by Debussy. Flute and Flute only.

My main instrumental line are woodwinds, so most of the instruments I commonly play are Clarinets and the Sax (to an extent. Never said I was good with a sax!) :P

I also play a little guitar and bass.

I used to play the recorder. Now I play the piano and violin.

I play guitar(Some what well), bass (Horribly), stand-up bass(even worse then the bass), drums (a little better then bass), piano(only two songs) and I sing, which I think is my best instrument. I actually have a few videos on YouTube ^_^

Piano. I like Beethoven the most, Chopin and Bach come next.

I played violin from fourth to eighth grade, when I dropped it to take other classes in school. I somewhat regret it, but my orchestra teacher sort of ruined it for me in eighth grade. I wasn't very good at it either but I didn't really practice at home.

I've played violin and piano pretty much my whole life. In high school I delved into percussion instruments - mallet instruments being my fav. (marimba, xylophone, vibraphone)

I'm also super talented with a kazoo. ;)

Throughout my years as a kid, I taught myself how to play electric keyboard, guitar, and bass guitar. I don't think I'd be able to play anyone a full song by now, though. >___> I abandoned those passions a long time ago due to broken equipment or just not caring about the hobby anymore.

My voice is still used regularly, however. I've had voice lessons and been in several different choirs. Concert, treble, jazz, symphonic, even gospel! I super duper miss it. The only time I feel comfortable in a crowd is when we're working together to sing something beautiful for an audience. I'll never stop singin'. n__n

I spent about four years in high school trying to learn how to play the keyboard. However, being as lazy as I was, I never properly learned or practised at all.

I also used to consider myself to be a good singer in the shower. The acoustics in there are wonderful!

Reactions: LunaValentine
Handchimes (part of a choir) but I'd like to learn the piano and possibly the violin as well. Mostly, I sing, though. Little formal training, but I'm told I'm a natural. I plan to get lessons.

Bass guitar. I don't play that often though.

Guitar decently. Bass guitar semi-decently. I'm pretty skilled in most industry standard DAWs as well.

I'm a drop Q hero.

But srsly I play a bit of guitar. I consider myself intermediate.
I need to learn to sing.
I can play the shit outta some drums and percussion.
I suck at drum kit cuz I haven't touched that shit in years.
I'm a master at the skin flute.

I can play the piano and all of the percussion toys in band.

Reactions: K3l
Haven't played an instrument in a long time, though I used to play guitar (Mostly acoustic) allot. Used to play drums and piano as well...Nothing anymore. But I can sing decently, so that has to count for something! commission me pls ill sing alphabets

Reactions: Queenslayer