What instrument you play?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional musician here who makes a living via playing gigs and recording stuff for people.

Pretty much the conventional band make up: Guitar, Bass and Drums, allows me some versatility for when people either ask me to join a band temporally or such.

I used to play a few instruments back in school, but my favorites were the double bass and trombone. It's a shame that double basses are thousands of dollars. ):

I play cello! c: I think this is my sixth year with the instrument... Gah, that sounds like such a long time. xD *Pats her cello*

(Also, I like the idea of an iwaku musical ensemble. :D Keeping time would probably be hell though. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Piano and currently learning to play guitar.

I can play guitar and bass. I'm decent at guitar, although no formal training. I'm a little less decent at bass as long as I practice and keep my fingers in shape.

Also proficient with industry standard DAWs and audio software. I used to do a lot of music editing and such.

I can sing! It's kind of like an instrument right? If not, then I can play a mean tambourine! lol

Piano, violin, mallet instruments (Marimba is my fav). Various percussion instruments as well.

none but I wanna play saxaphone or the trumpet

I play the bass and sing, but have a basic understanding of guitar and drums so I can casually stand in for sick people.

I can play the piano, and the trap set, competently enough for someone who isn't a professional. Won't be getting gigs from it any time soon, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.