What instrument you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional musician here who makes a living via playing gigs and recording stuff for people.

Pretty much the conventional band make up: Guitar, Bass and Drums, allows me some versatility for when people either ask me to join a band temporally or such.

I used to play a few instruments back in school, but my favorites were the double bass and trombone. It's a shame that double basses are thousands of dollars. ):

I play cello! c: I think this is my sixth year with the instrument... Gah, that sounds like such a long time. xD *Pats her cello*

(Also, I like the idea of an iwaku musical ensemble. :D Keeping time would probably be hell though. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Piano and currently learning to play guitar.

I can play guitar and bass. I'm decent at guitar, although no formal training. I'm a little less decent at bass as long as I practice and keep my fingers in shape.

Also proficient with industry standard DAWs and audio software. I used to do a lot of music editing and such.

I can sing! It's kind of like an instrument right? If not, then I can play a mean tambourine! lol

Piano, violin, mallet instruments (Marimba is my fav). Various percussion instruments as well.

none but I wanna play saxaphone or the trumpet

I play the bass and sing, but have a basic understanding of guitar and drums so I can casually stand in for sick people.

I can play the piano, and the trap set, competently enough for someone who isn't a professional. Won't be getting gigs from it any time soon, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.