KayLove |-/

Original poster
Guitar!!! *Turns amp up and plays guitar* *slams guitar on the ground*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I play the clarinet :3
Why? Because
DGznG.gif

I'm squidward, I'm squidward, I'm squidward squidward squidward!
(but seriously I do play the clarinet xD)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Cello. The big thing that looks like a viola on steroids. Played for six years and on several concerts/events.

• Love

Piano.

And Voice if that counts.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I play Piano, Drums and the Violin!
I adore music. I prefer the piano and I feel way more skilled on a keyboard, but I've been playing the violin for about 10 years. I haven't touched a drumkit in ages >_>

Let's become a big ass orchestra and make music:D

If I press my lips together and blow air quickly I can make a noise that sounds like a horse, but that is about the range of my expertise.

Piano, and a confusing thing of trumpet and trombone. I used to be able to play trumpet then kinda forgot about it, and then the blowing into a trombone is exactly the same, so now I'm learning that.

Yay

I play some guitar, but I'm not that good.

Does DJ equipment count as an instrument? Because I can mix songs like on one's business.

Reactions: Koschei
The violin. Briefly and badly. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Gonzo
I play clarinet. Though my goal is to learn both piano and guitar- I did know to play a few songs on the latter. One by Metallica is a song I knew how to play well, but it's been so long since I've picked up the instrument that I doubt I remember how to play it, unfortunately.

I kind of want to play piano. I want to become better on guitar first though.
Piano and guitar would be a great combination for composing. Because its easy to compose stuff on the piano once you get used to it, then you can play the chords on the guitar and it would be awesome

Piano and guitar would be a great combination for composing. Because its easy to compose stuff on the piano once you get used to it, then you can play the chords on the guitar and it would be awesome

The two are pretty good together.
I have learned one song that was more meant for a piano on guitar, but I forget how to play it.
It was Glory by John Legend and Common.

I can play the piano :)

Violin and Piano over here, I also do professional singing and acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.