What gifts did you get this holiday season?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A'right, after surviving by cutting open my Tauntaun, my haul this year was:

- A 250 Lumens flashlight
-Mechanix gloves
-Small 2016 Star Wars calender
-2 sets of pajama pants
-A shitload of candy
-A mug with a bunch of Lego points that you can build off of

I still have to wait for my sister's package to arrive in the mail, but that will be on Monday I presume.

I guess I'll add my own list of things because why the hell not.

This year it was very apparent that everyone was like "uhhh, he likes nerd shit, so..." when making their gift choices, which is fine by me. I got two new sets of dice for playing D&D, the board game Settlers of Catan with the expansion to allow more than 4 players, the board game Ticket to Ride, and a.. I guess it counts as another board game, a thing called Magic: The Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers, sort of the core set to what I guess they intend to be a line of products to get people to shell out money for more creatures and such to use. Aside from the nerd stuff, I got a pair of pajama pants, $50 cash, and some candy. I'm pleased with it overall.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Updaaaaates!

Grandma got me a jacket. Not a small jacket. It's a XXX-L heavy jacket. Convinced that I always asked for a jacket whenever I visited.

It's 82 degrees here right now. At 8 o'clock. In Florida.

The jacket she kept thinking about? One I lost in my then-girlfriend-now-wife's move down to Florida, an old west coast choppers hoodie. My mom says its cause she's 68.

Mine was great.

I made off with:

- a new PS4.

- Marshall Amp for my bass and some plus sized speakers.

- New reeds for my saxophone.

- a couple of sweat shirts from my favorite football team.

- Undertale from a friend on Steam.

- A nacho kit.

- A few new books.

- Lots of gift cards.

- An indoor archery set.

- A 100 dollars from my grandparents.

- And a new basketball.

Thats about it.

This isn't an all-inclusive list, but, as for the big things I got...
  • All five issues of "The Four Doctors" Doctor Who comic book series!!
  • TARDIS hoodie!!
  • An Abbey Road parody t-shirt with Doctor Who villains on it
  • Beatles t-shirt (I might add pics later)
  • Great big fancy-looking book all about the Beatles
  • Clue board game: Doctor Who edition
  • A gift card to a place where I can buy more vinyl OwO
  • Some very very soft pajama pants
  • Candy and stuff
  • A mini sewing kit (so I don't have to use my mom's stuff anymore for my occasional cosplay-making, lol)
  • Cash cash spending money (I forget the exact amount because I'm too lazy to count atm)
Also, the BBC's giving us River Song and a Christmas special that actually looks like it won't be super-heavy for the first time in a couple years, so, that's something to be happy about (imo anyway).

This isn't an all-inclusive list, but, as for the big things I got...
  • All five issues of "The Four Doctors" Doctor Who comic book series!!
  • TARDIS hoodie!!
  • An Abbey Road parody t-shirt with Doctor Who villains on it
  • Beatles t-shirt (I might add pics later)
  • Great big fancy-looking book all about the Beatles
  • Clue board game: Doctor Who edition
  • A gift card to a place where I can buy more vinyl OwO
  • Some very very soft pajama pants
  • Candy and stuff
  • A mini sewing kit (so I don't have to use my mom's stuff anymore for my occasional cosplay-making, lol)
  • Cash cash spending money (I forget the exact amount because I'm too lazy to count atm)
Also, the BBC's giving us River Song and a Christmas special that actually looks like it won't be super-heavy for the first time in a couple years, so, that's something to be happy about (imo anyway).
CHRISTMAS WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Let's see:
  • Star Wars shirt
  • Yoda Mug with cocoa mix
  • Magic the Gathering: Deck Toolkit
  • collector pages for said cards
  • Minion calendar
  • those rubber and metal things you put on the bottom of your shoes to survive ice
  • and a pair of pants
There's another Xmas party in January so there'l be more in the future. x3

A shirt, two pairs of jeans, a glass mug, a hip flask, a whole bunch of miscellaneous junk and junk food and a new chair.

A pretty average haul that got pushed into the pretty nice category by the chair, considering my current one is broke as hell.

CHRISTMAS WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOO!
>w< YEEEESSSS!!!

tumblr_nz3vp8ikZd1u4r6fqo1_400.gif

tumblr_nz3vp8ikZd1u4r6fqo2_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
FUZZY SOCKS!

New slippers! And coloring books! And games! And headphones! I got a lot more than I expected.

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
About two weeks ago, I bought myself a Wii U (it was the Smash Splat bundle) along with several controllers and games so I consider that my Christmas gift.

Ok this was more like gifts to myself for myself but I wanted to share my excitement! Recently graduated university, got a brand new full time job and was still using my old laptop which was being held together by duct tape and with a fan that sounded as if it were preparing to leave our atmosphere. So I decided to go deep with a custom built PC.

BYxtzDi.jpg
LmC8pyP.jpg

sodxjMD.jpg

All of that was thanks to boyfriend @Ikari who's been building computers most of his life :D So he did it all for me and even paid for a couple of parts. I still need a few more things but I'm in love!!

We also pooled together for this mini-haul:

lXIoOjh.jpg

Aah it was a very nice Christmas. And I hope you all had a good day too!! c:

I got a bunch of musical instruments to muck around with this year, such as a kazoo, some pan pipes, a jaw harp, and a slide whistle. Annoying my friends over Skype calls can now reach a whole new level! Wahoo!

I also got a kick in the dick by my dog! It jumped on my bed whilst I was playing my 3DS, and their paw landed directly on my Santa's sack. I guess they didn't like my sweet tunes...

Star Wars blanket
Star Wars cookie cutters
A kickass new microwave
Weed
Tupperwares
Tina Belcher funko figurine

Fun stuff. <3 All of them very thoughtful, from thoughtful people. Was not expecting to get very much, so they were nice surprises. :D

Mhmm I've got a lot of stuff. The usual, candy, socks, pjs and so on. The big gift I got was a 400$ desk.The one I have now has to be nearly 10 years old if not older, so it'd falling apart. I was very happy.

Still waiting for @Darog's recorded voice he told me I would get for christmas.

Apart from that I got 50€, Borderlands Pre-Sequel and Cladun x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.