What gifts did you get this holiday season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much banal stuff, like candy and varius sweets and huge chocolates from my cousins, most of vhich I'v given away to kids in the neigborhod, since I eat very few sweets. And its funny how they send me the same general stuff every year, despite knowing that I'm not into that. Habit I guess.

But my BF suprised me with a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent's Opium perfume! Thats much more like it... :) He'l be in for a nice suprise for New Year (thats when I make my round of presents to ppl I care about, I dont do it on xmas).

And I got a xmas raise on my latest paycheck. All in all, not bad!

AH! I got something I've been desperately wanting for months... Axent Wear Headphones. Check these bad boys out!
68567e6bc99a4f66abc9af0778c26af7.jpg

They're super fun, and definitely get a lot of amused/unnerved/impressed/confused looks on the street. I haven't taken them off. :bsmile:

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Astro A40 TR gaming headset, a new pair of headphones for my phone, two new pairs of banging shoes, and a bunch of snazzy wear.

A Blue Yeti microphone to assist with my endeavor to make ASMR videos

A big ole bottle of Philosophy's "Purity Made Simple" cleanser + face wipes. It's the only face wash that doesn't make my skin all red and angry, so of course it's stupidly expensive. :I

An adult colouring book ("Enchanted Forest") + nice pencil crayons from my brother and his girlfriend, which was a super sweet thought that made me tear up

Some $$$ from my aunt and grandmother

A Steven Universe Garnet shirt + Umbreon + Espeon dolls from my best friend

Lip balm, a gift card to Petsmart and a chocolate orange. :) It was a good Christmas.

Reactions: Kagayours
And now I got my last presents

So on top of Maze runners book box, Grimm season 1 tv series, flash season 1 tv series, surface tv series and a pen for my touchscreen phone, I also got:

A Japanese student book for people who already knows the basics, but instead of just having formal Japanese as is taught in school it teaches more every day speech. :D <3 I love iiiit.

Then I also got the Swedish movie De halvt dolda (The half hidden/Concealed) by Jonas Gardell. The wolfman from 2009. Sektor 2006, a Swedish horror movie. (This will be interesting. Swedes are mainly only good at doing crime stories xD) And lastly Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies.

Only 23 days left to my birthday and MORE PRESENTS :D AND CAKE! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEE! Waaait a second, 23 days, I'm turning 23... ILLUMINATI!!!! -runs away-

I got:
  • A Sonix Drum Kit
  • Concert Tickets (Muse)
  • First Order Lava Lamp
  • R2D2 Projection Alarm Clock
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • Wind-Up Racing Pugs (THEY WERE ADORABLE)
  • Giant Chocolate Christmas Pudding :D
And various other sweets assortments :D

I mostly got monies from my family that rounded off to about... £480, since they are hard pressed at the moment on finding anything for anyone that's worth a damn.

From the wife and my niece tho?

- a couple of "art of" books because I love art.

- a new controller because 1) mine is on its way out and 2) CO-OP/VERSUS STUFF!

- my niece made me a Guitar sticker with a cartoony designed Alien fighting a robot. it's adorable so its going straight on my Cthulhu Bass :D.

- some movies and TV boxsets. Boardwalk Empire, Ex Machina, Ant-Man to name a few.

- a new sound system from my Mom, which is fantastic.

- a couple of games I didn't pick up from the Waifu(Soul Sacrifice 2, Darksiders II, etc)

And that's about it really.

A Belgium waffle maker
This thing http://www.amazon.com/T-fal-Dishwasher-Multi-Cooker-nonstick-interior/dp/B002S4MVEE
A fuzzy comforter
Breakfast sandwich maker
Exploding Kittens
money and a few little random items.
Most of the gifts were for both myself and boyfriend.

And then two days ago at a gas station a little girl and what looked like her mother and grandmother walked up to me and gave me $50. Totally random.

And to do something for my dad I went and watched the new Star Wars with him.

I got:
  • A single pair of socks
  • An anti-stress ball
  • Lots of chocolate
  • Two comics
  • A phone case
  • A plushie
  • A helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.