What Does Urban Dictionary Say About Your Name?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shaine ........ The first one isn't so bad. O_O The second one on the other hand, scares me a great deal. Neither one is even remotely close to me.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go hit my head against a wall in a futile attempt to rid my mind of this information.

I'm surprised the Shrek references waited til as far down the page as they did. Me, apparently.

Urbandictionary is trying to give me a big head!!

Most of it is bullshit (I'm not sweet or nice; just selectively bitchy ;D) but a couple points are fairly true; like having trust issues and being shy at first, and long eyelashes is oddly specific O.O (first time I tried wearing mascara my sister who taught me about makeup told me to take it off because my lashes were long enough already that adding mascara just made them look overly dramatic) However I would not describe myself as athletic or particularly funny.

Natalie125 up, 16 down
A very sweet girl. She's very smart and tries to be nice to everyone. A beautiful girl who's always trying to make people happy. A good friend whom you can trust. An animal lover. She loves being with her friends. She is only mean when you annoy the shit out of her. A fun-loving girl that loves everybody and doesn't take crap froma anyone!
Natalie is so pretty and kind!
I wish I can be Natalie's best friend!

beautifulnicekindsweetsmart
by
RealTalker Feb 22, 2012 share thisadd a video
2.Natalie6807 up, 1565 down
A very pretty girl who is shy at first but then she will open up. She is very trustworthy and has a great sense of humor. She falls for people fast and doesn't trust easily. She is beautiful inside and out people just don't realize it..... yet. Shes kickass and a great friend to have.
Man, Natalie is the total package.
I got to get me a Natalie

nataliecoolbeautifulhottsexybestfriend
by
a3D3vTgiO0l Aug 15, 2008 share thisadd a video
3.natalie116 up, 22 down
the most beautiful, gorgouse, stunning, girl. she has the sweetest heart, shes shy at first but once you get to know her you wouldnt regret meeting her. ANY GUY would be the luckiest guy in the universe to have her. shes funny, sweet, nice, kind, and drop dead gorgouse, she has everything anyone would want in a girl. she is great with friends, and popular. her bestfriends are the most impoartant thing to her. she seems shy, innocent, and quiet at first, but become friends with her and see that theres more to than how she "looks." she is orginal and unique, you cant find someone like her.
guy1: oh man, did you see natalie today?
guy2: yes, shes gorgouse.
guy1: man i wish i could be with her.

beautifulsmartfunnyadorableunique
by
puppylove123 Oct 24, 2011 share thisadd a video
4.natalie225 up, 54 down
a girl who is nice, funny, sweet, and pretty. some one who can be really shy at first, but once you get to know her she opens up and turns out to be really nice. she loves art, even if she isnt the best at it. she has long eye lashes and pretty tan. she is one of the bestest friends you'll ever have, and any one would be lucky to date her. Natalie is also very smart, so she knows her ways around things, and she tries her best to help people with problems.(:
Dannggg natalie is like the down right bon bon! u be like "whhhoooaaa mmmaannnn thats a natalie right there! she gots all signs of perfection!! i know who my next friend will be!" and then some one else will be all like "uuuh naww. she is gonna be mine weather u like it or not cuz i am smokin." &&& then the other person be all like "pppssshhhh i bet she wont go for eaither of us, cuz dude.....she waayyy outta our leage......." then the other guy will be all like "yeah, but......wait, ppsh! ur just tryinmg to change my mind, i got the pooowerr! I ALREADY EAT THE TACOS OF WISDOM SO BYE!" skaduche,
nataliewaywhoamanoutof
by
An Awesome Person ;) Oct 31, 2011 share thisadd a video
5.Natalie540 up, 158 down
A beautiful, talented, athletic, and determined girl who always sees the good in people. She has an amazing sense of humor and lights up a room with her smile. Her beauty shines through no matter what the occasion. She puts her whole heart into everything she persues. Though they might not see it, she cherishes her friends more than anything in the world and would do anything for them. She loves having a good time and takes each day as a blessing. She is every guy's dream girl; smart, pretty, and funny. She is truly an angel sent from above.
That girl is absolutely amazing, must be a Natalie.
Wow, she's perfect, must be a Natalie

natalienatperfectangelbeautifullovefunnysmileathletictalenteddeterminedamazingblessingheavenheartdream girlsmartprettyunbeatable
by
hbcali6233 Aug 29, 2010 share thisadd a video
6.Natalie1082 up, 333 down
An outstandingly beautiful, extremely special, supermegafoxyawesomehotgirl with a sublime mind and an enchanting smile.
"Dude, did you know that Luke is dating Natalie?"

"No way! How did a guy like Luke get a girl like Natalie?"

"The world may never know."

beautifulamazingspectacularsublimestunningsupermegafoxyawesomehot
by
PizzaAmerica Oct 21, 2009 share thisadd a video
7.Natalie141 up, 36 down
an amazing friend, she'll love you no matter what and always stick by you, and she's a great secret keeper. she's hysterical, and very loyal and fun.
Dude: Hey who's that?
Dude 2: That;s natalie.
Dude: natalie?
dude 2: yep, she's a superstar.

prettyamazingfunnybeautifulsweet
by
xxx33xxx Aug 18, 2011 share thisadd a video

<tbody>
</tbody>

Dats right ladies. :3

Someone that you love to hang out with and someone who you need. A guy who you come to depend on and trust.He accepts all people for who they are and has a secret compassion for them. Has a heart of gold and hesistates to show it. Caleb has the funniest sense of humour & always speaks his mind even when it may be inappropriate. He treats his girl well & would do anything to make her happy even if it means changing hiself. His girl can only think 'Is he for real? Is he gonna hurt me? Am I with the right guy?'. he's almost too good to be true. he's easy to love &
makes a girl feel beautiful, special,powerful,worthy and a better person. he's the kinda guy any person would be lucky to have in their life. so if you meet this guy caleb.. stick with him, cause he'll make life even more sweeter.

caleb is dutch for: the best boyfriend imaginable <3

Incredible, smart, talented, and attractive guy that will treat any girl who gives him the time of day well. However he is loyal and is there for you when ever you need him.

A cute guy with brown hair and brown eyes , and usually has a good tan . Everyone likes him and everyone knows who he is . He's the one person who seems like a person who doesn't care but really he does care and is really sweet . May be annoying at times but thats what makes you like him ! Hes an amazing person and if you ever meet a Caleb , then go be friends with him!

Girl 1 :Whoa , who's that hot dude?
Girl 2: That's caleb
Caleb: Hey ;)

<tbody>
</tbody>

Caleb- The best guy in the world. The kinda guy where it's love at first site . Although, Calebs are shy and may not make it obvious about their feelings , they are the kind of guy you can trust with your heart. Caring, yet settles for less than what he should because he isn't confident in himself
awee, he's such a Caleb

<tbody>
</tbody>

Super cool mofo who's tight with everyone. Good at everything he does. Charismatic,charming,daring, handsome and beastly.A person everyone wants to know. Good with the ladies. The loudest one in the room. Willback up his hommies, especially in a fight. Loves to party. Addicted to women. Self-centered sometimes. Never humble. Overall a person you need in your life.
Man! I wish i was a Caleb!

When i grow up i wanna be a Caleb.

I wanna date a Caleb They're soooo Cool.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Dude.... I read through these, and like all of them announce my awesomeness... in bed. I now have urban proof that I have skillz.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shannon

This, however, made me laugh the hardest:
Shannon is comparable to Aphrodite the Goddess of love & beauty.

Shannon is known for being a bit on the dirty minded side but that is why people love her.

Then, because I needed to look at my forum name...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jovian

Number 3 is my favorite:
Line of coke or 'fix'

But number 1 is pretty jovian. ;)
An adjective meaning very good or interesting. Instead of saying cool, say jovian.

Jamie...
the hottest girl in the world to guys. Jamie's great in bed and has the touch like an angel. <---To bad for them I'm Gay.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Alexandra:
One of the best friends you could ever meet. Sometimes quiet and patient but when she's around a group shes wild and fun. She is always there to listen to you and give you a hug if you need one. She is willing to try anything and is very athletic. She can talk for hours or just have no idea what's going on. She is an overall great person to be around. <----Very true:)

Alexandra:
Alexandra. She is the most beautiful girl you will EVER see. Her kisses and words will set your soul on fire. she is the most kind and tender-hearted girl youll ever meet. her eyes will make your problems dissapear, and the way she speaks will make your heart melt. when shes not with you, itll feel like you havent seen her in 1000 years, so youll miss her. you will get turned on by her just walking past you in the hallway. shes truly an angel, and she came from heaven. i love Alexandra <---A little creepy actually...XD

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

what the lequan
replaces "what the hell" or "what the heck" it is agresively-obbssesively used.

Closest thing i could find related to my actual name,which is Lequan. (.__.)

<tbody>
</tbody>

I do like to make up words. At the same time, I suspect UD makes up flattering things about female names in hopes that it will, one day, finally get laid.

Laura