What Does Urban Dictionary Say About Your Name?

Mine. Oh god. It is perfectly fitting, like more so than name meanings...

Marlo

Me and my ego wholeheartedly endorse Diana. >:]

Scott:

Possibly, and most likely the most amazing guy you will ever meet. He is passionate, caring, funny, thoughtful, extremely handsome, and overly energetic! Most Scotts are always horny, but do not think with their overly huge wangs. If you find a Scott, Keep him, forever, and ever.

I endorse this message.

Alternate: Davion

Andi:

a girl who's fun, rules all guys on video games and is very nice.

It's true~

Andrea:

A gorgeous lady that one of a kind, the most rare female on the face of the earth; the kind that every guy dreams about. She is confident, honest, loyal, protective of what she has, strong, artistic, beautiful inside and out, exellent lover. A tower of strength for those she cares for, the rock to her family. She is a person you can depend on, just don't go too far in crossing lines with her or those she loves. Or else you better run and get out of her way...because she will come out and get you.

I agree with all but the first bit about being gorgeous and a dream girl. >__>

Interesting.

First entry said:
But never forget to give them fresh water and feed them or they may hurt you.

It's true.

And for my forum name...

Ozzie said:
Someone named Ozzie is a very handsome, intelligent guy. He has the most beautiful eyes on a guy that you'll ever see. He is very charming and can sweep any girl off their feet by just one look into those bright green eyes.

>:]

Cynthia:

Cynthia's are often shy people, but once your get to know a Cynthia they are one of the most loyal and friendly type of people you would ever be lucky enough to meet. Cynthia's love to talk but are often quiet to listen to their friend's problems. Cynthia's do not like sports, and are often too worried about life once but once you get to know a Cynthia you will see little by little that they let loose and have fun. Cynthia' s are often known by there sad looking eyes and that gloomy look on there face, often they have dark hair and a pale dead like face because they are after all named after the goddess of the moon, and like the moon you will soon see their pale beauty and mysterious personalty, know as the invisible girl, a Cynthia can be a great leader,but is always ready to be a team player.

Most of these traits are true!

I really, really like that yours is slang for pimp, Vay. That made me laugh more than it should have.
And, not by themselves, I'm thinking more girlfriends/boyfriends and "besties for ever" wrote them, really, in general.
But I love that my name is somehow involved in a fierce "proper spelling" battle I never knew that I was part of.