What Does Urban Dictionary Say About Your Name?

Uhm. So...

1. Staci
A country girl at heart,Sweet,outgoing,the "it" girl.The guys will love her and the girls will want to be her.She is the girl every one wants to be around.Party animal.Pretty. Great smile. Eyes that will drive you mad and a body that will drive you wild.
Wish I was a Staci.
Staci's are so perfect.
2. Staci
Loyal, caring, sweet, intellectual girl that builds friendships with almost anyone;Will give you the shirt off her back;Loves anything that has to do with the beach, rain, shopping and sports.;She cries at the drop of a dime but she is also a thug;If you ever run into her make sure you never cross her because grudges is something she tends to hold.
I would love to take someone like Staci out some day .

3. Staci
awesome chic, boy lover, energetic, popular, smart, funny, the total package
her mom has it going on
Woah!! She is Awesome, she must be named Staci.

4. staci
a cracked up white girl with a special and awkward affection for the ladies, often seen cajoling girls into sexual acts, very persuasive. often plays sports such as basketball and field hockey, she is a dike-ass hoe.
"let me get that for you"
(suspicious boob/crotch grab)
"bitch you just pulled a staci"

I would have to agree with 3 the most.

4 is just.. what... what?

Miru
ADD-suffering super sexy weirdo with the mentality of a six-year old.

—Synonyms 1. See uke

I have a Miru locked in my closet.

...Shut up.

1.Justin
-One of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. Any girl would be lucky to call him hers. He's very thoughtful, handsome, hilarious, and adorable. Although he is shy, once he starts to open-up, he will become a great friend. Man of every girls' dreams.
A prince came Justin time.

<tbody>
</tbody>

2. Justin
The sweetest guy in the world who is selfless, kind-hearted, and faithful; yet he doesn't even realize it because he is humble, not stuck up. He deserves the best and somebody who can make him happy. He's smart and loves to write. Usually tends to be shy, but when with close friends can be carefree, hilarious, and sporadic.
Justin is da bomb-diggity!

<tbody>
</tbody>

3. Justin
Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful.
1:Hey, honey
2:Hey
1:I bought you some flowers
2:Your such a Justin, I love you!!!

<tbody>
</tbody>

4. Justin
The most amazing guy in the whole entire world! If you know Justin, you are guaranteed to have a smile on any time he's around. He is smart, talented, loves to have fun, and is always ready for a challenge. Justin loves his family and friends and most of all loves God. You'll never meet another Justin like him. He is one-of-a-kind, special, has a heart of gold and everything about him is wonderful, so if you ever get to know Justin, don't take him for granted. A guy like him only comes along once. (Plus, he will definitely take over the world one day.) So don't miss it!
"Woah! What was that?!"

"I think that was one of those...whatdya call 'em?...a Justin, right??"

"Yeah...those are so rare! I heard there's only one in the whole world worth seeing - I bet that was him! Wow! I can't believe we just got to see him!"

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
5. Justin
someone who is very sweet and who cares about you! he is a gentelmen and is wild! but, can be very loveable!!! who is also very hot.
1. i wish all men were like justin!
2. he must be a justin he is hot and wild!

<tbody>
</tbody>

6. Justin
justin is the kind of person who is really shy when you first meet him. he is funny when you talk to him and when you see him you get butterflies. he says the cutest things sometimes but he can fuck them up by saying something to make him look more like a man. he tries to fit in by acting like an asshole but when you get to know him he is really the sweetest, funniest, most loveable person you could ever meet. he makes you fall inlove and you will always have a place in your heart for him. hes the kind of guy that you could say i love you to for the rest of your life. he is the kind of guy who will let you know how he feels and make you feel like an angel. yup, justin is an amazing person.
justin is the sweetest

<tbody>
</tbody>

.... Shut up. >_>

Kelly! :D

I think the first one matches me alot....

kelly
an amazingly smart, tall, beautiful girl with brown(black) hair. shes athletic and competitive and never likes to lose. shes incredibly smart and doesnt judge. she listens to you and holds you in times of weakness. shes liked by everyone and is extremely outgoing(im shy sometimes) and one of the funniest people you will ever meet. even though sometimes it may not be what you want to hear shes completely honest and doesnt hide anything(HA! i lie lots, im trying to be more truthful though). she is sexy and knows her boundries(no i dont) even though sometimes she may not be able to enforce them. shes incredibly passionate and makes you feel like the most amazing person in the world(unless you cross me!). even if you dont think so yourself. she'll make you want to do anything and everything to keep her happy. even if sometimes you may suffocate her and not even realize it because youre blinded by love. shes complicated yet simple. shes a puzzle, and if you want to complete her you need to work for her and prove youre worthy. shes the kind of person that makes you want to wake up in the morning even when you dont think you can. shes the kind of person that makes you want to go to sleep even if youre afraid, so the night goes by faster and you can wake up in the morning and hold her again. shes the person that even if youre upset or mad at you cant stay mad at for long, in fear that you might lose her. shes overall someone you never want to lose, hurt, upset, make cry, or make upset. shes someone that you would do anything for, no matter the cost, physically or emotionally.

OH! and apparently theres this....
which made me laugh:

7.Kelly
A person of extreme phisical attractiveness, with the eyes of a goddess, hair of a model, and the breasts of a stripper.(All of that is WRONG)
Verb- To sway, or walk in a way that makes males sweat.

Damn, I wish my girlfriend was a Kelly.
I couldn't help myself. She Kellied passed me and I fell in love.

<tbody>
</tbody>
Apparently im also a sexy way of walking? XD

1.Martin
Pronounced MAR-tin.
Contain 2 syllables.
Of Latin origin and it's meaning is 'dedicated to Mars'
It is the 206th most popular name in the U.S.

Martins are usually very tall, slender and cute. They are musically inclined and very talented. Typically, they are sweet, caring and thoughtful. They are also a little nerdy, but incredibly attractive at the same time. Martins are sometimes shy but very friendly. Often described as awesome, magnificent, hunky, charming, compelling, peachy, sexy and perfect. Overall, Martins are generally very lovable people, you can't go wrong when your name is Martin.
I LOVE MARTINS!
HOLY CRAP, that boy over there is a real looker!

Yeah, he's a Martin.
buy martin mugs & shirts
martintallattractiveawesomeperfectsexy
by Lilahh4May 31, 2010share thisadd a video
2.Martin821 up, 174 down
A crazy ass skilled guy who has what it takes. Practically skilled at everything. It'll be unwise to diss this iron man. Not to mention that he is a good looking guy with a muscular body. He makes his chick feel worthy and can pleasure her beyond unimaginable dreams. Chicks are very lucky to found themselves by his side.
Girl1: I had an amazing experience with my guy last night.
Girl2: You know you lucky, he's such a Martin.
buy martin mugs & shirts
skillgood lookingmuscularpleasureunimaginable
by crazyassmotherduckerMay 25, 2010share thisadd a video
3.martin3911 up, 914 down
A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis
that guy is quiet, but he's a martin

That's what pulled up for me.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Obviously whoever did my name musta had a bad breakup or some issues happening.

*nods*

:3 Miru's name is all accurate!~

Is Urban Dictionary a mind reader?

IS IT?!

* ^*
QUICK, EVERYONE, PUT ON YOUR FOIL HELMETS.

Mmkay, guise, this scares me :I For the most part, it's true, especially number six, that's like exactly me .3.

Definition 1
"The sweetest most respectful person ever. Drop dead gorgeous , funny, smart. The kinda guy that makes you feel good about yourself , you cant ever feel bad around this person. duh, obviousley gotta be a sk8ter."

I've never sk8ted in my life

<tbody>
</tbody>
Definition 2
"The hottest guy on the face of the earth
he is also the funnest and nicest guy ever if you ever meet one you should probably keep him there even if he's just there to be a friend :) they are always good to have around just 2 cheer you up :)"

This is true, for the most part, although if you want to be cheered up I am going to require dinner or money.

<tbody>
</tbody>

October is pretty hot. If I had a sister I'd want her to carry your beautiful seed bro. Lol

^ That just made me disturbed forever.

AND YET, I WOULD AGREE. In a less disturbing fashion. <3

julez 22 up, 10 down
"pulling a Julez" is when you hook up on a bus thats is coming back from a bar or batmitzvah.
Woah did you see those hot chicks pulling a julez with that guy on that bus back from josh's???
julia slut bus hot jared roy
by maxgYO Mar 14, 2008 share this add a video

That's for my nickname.

1. Julia 172 up, 22 down
A crazy awesome girl who is an loyal friend. She may be shy around those she doesn't know, but can be crazy around her friends. She may have what we sometimes call 'blonde moments' even if she isn't blonde. Julia gets a little shy around boys she likes, and sometimes isn't the best at flirting, but she knows that someday the perfect guy will come along. Julia also has a sort of deep side she only shares with her closest of friends. She is very forgiving and loves to do fun, crazy things. Julia may not be very athletic, but she loves music and enjoys exploring new places.
Julia is such an amazing friend.

There's a lot of definitions, I'll keep it at that.

julez 22 up, 10 down
"pulling a Julez" is when you hook up on a bus thats is coming back from a bar or batmitzvah.
Woah did you see those hot chicks pulling a julez with that guy on that bus back from josh's???
julia slut bus hot jared roy
by maxgYO Mar 14, 2008 share this add a video

That's for my nickname.

1. Julia 172 up, 22 down
A crazy awesome girl who is an loyal friend. She may be shy around those she doesn't know, but can be crazy around her friends. She may have what we sometimes call 'blonde moments' even if she isn't blonde. Julia gets a little shy around boys she likes, and sometimes isn't the best at flirting, but she knows that someday the perfect guy will come along. Julia also has a sort of deep side she only shares with her closest of friends. She is very forgiving and loves to do fun, crazy things. Julia may not be very athletic, but she loves music and enjoys exploring new places.
Julia is such an amazing friend.

There's a lot of definitions, I'll keep it at that.

-Eyes her display picture.- So you are the she fox...Whose been walking where I mark my territory. >.>

Technically, you came onto my territory. Mine.

So who else has a funny definition of their names?