What do You Dream About?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... just remembered. Back when "Superman, The Movie" came out (Christopher Reeves), I went to see it, and that very night, when I went to bed, I dreamed the movie from the point where Clark spotted Lois hanging from the helicopter (Superman first revealing himself), all the way through to the scene where he took her flying around the Statue of Liberty ("Can You Read My Mind?". Only I was in the Clark Kent/Superman role, living the movie scenes from the first person perspective.

Interesting tidbit: In the movie, Superman caught the helicopter without pause, while I, as Superman, realized grabbing the helicopter harshly would potentially result in the skid ripping off, or at the very least, the pilot could suffer further injury. So, when I caught the helicopter, I allowed the weight to push me down, so I could absorb the impact, only then continuing my upward flight. Otherwise, everything, even the dialog, was spot-on.

Edit: Heh... went to listen to the song "Can You Read My Mind?" and discovered (they showed in the vid portion Superman catching the helicopter) that he did, indeed, like me in the dream, absorb the impact. Appears I just remembered wrong...

-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I usually don't remember any of my dreams at all, and the ones that I do remember are mostly bad dreams. I guess you could classify them as nightmares, but when I wake up, I'm not distressed or anything. Usually a family member of mine, or a close friend, or a pet dies in my dreams. Why? I have no clue whatsoever. My brain's a little weird.

Most often, my dreams are of work. So sad!

Summary of the dream: Dream was weird. Past mixed with present.

Before anything else, though, let me tell you beforehand that our school uses differently colored ID laces for their students. For 7th graders, we use green, 8th graders use blue, 9th graders use yellow, and 10th to 12th graders use red. Just so you wouldn't get soooo confused.

Waking up early in the morning, I did my usual routine. Roll off the bed, drag myself into the bathroom to shower, spend almost an hour trying to stay awake while showering, brush my teeth, wear my school uniform along with the yellow colored lace (yes, we have uniforms), and head downstairs to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, I brush my teeth and went off to the bus station.

As I was dropped off in front of the school gates, I went past the guards and all that, greeted them a zombie-like "good morningggg," and headed straight off to my classroom... at least, I thought it was my classroom. As soon as I got there, the people weren't my usual classmates. They were different, but familiar. Why? Because I knew them--they were in the year above me. Or so I thought.

Let's say I went into section 1A, and the homeroom adviser in 1A (who is, irl, my Stat teacher right now, and previously my Home Economics teacher) went all like: "Hey, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in section 8A?" (Section 8A (aka 8th grade) was my section the previous school year.) I was so confused, but I was like, "Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever." And left.

Going into section 8A, people went on with their business as usual, but there are three other people like me, who wore yellow laces, and the rest wore blue. I went to them and asked them reaaally simply, "Hey, you too?" (As in got kicked out of 1A.) And they were like, "Yeah, we were. Buddiiiies." What's weird, is that all of the people there are my classmates right now, but some of them were in different sections last year.

After awhile, a teacher passed by me and my three other classmates. The teacher raised his eyes and asked us, "Why are you outside 8A? Shouldn't you go to 1A?" That teacher recently applied to my school just this school year. If I was supposed to be in 8A, then the school year must be the previous year, so I had this little hope that he knows what's happening. But I didn't get to ask him... I think. The dream fast forwarded to the last day of school, and I was still with my three other classmates, and I asked them, "You guys gonna go back to 9th grade?" And they were like, "Naaah, bruh. Straight to 10th grade."

And when we got our sections for the next school year, I was still with my three classmates, and we're in 1A, but thing is, we're classmates with the honors class of 10th grade. And they're in 9th grade. With us.

It's really confusing, but dreams are meant to be confusing, haha. I was soooo baffled with this dream for days that I keep telling my classmates about this. (I'm currently in 1A, by the way. XD Last year was 8A. 1A last year wasn't the honors class, but our batch had 1A as an honors class.)

But the most amusing dream I had in a while was when my dogs had a new playmate, and it's a pink Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and it had human eyebrows like this. Its name was Boop, and call it, and it'll look like the dog in the picture.

-LV x

I have all kinds of dreams, from being trapped by a pack of opossums to being hunted down by vampires, to being a CEO at a company that sells strapless bras. There is one I had recently that broke my heart.

It was filled with people from high school and I was dating this sweet guy. His name was Dan, I think. I didn't recognize him from my real life, so it was weird. Anyways, so I'm joking with him and I insult his manliness. Like I call him weak and defenseless and tell him that I'm more of a man than he is. He takes it seriously and goes to sign up for the military. I chase him down and fall into tears when I see him about to sign. I run away and he chases after me. I was seriously so scared that he wouldn't come back and that he would die in the war. When he catches me he tells me that he didn't sign because he saw me run off crying. He hugs me and tells me he won't leave me as I sit there sobbing and clinging to him.

And that's when I wake up. Honestly, I felt more love in that dream than I have in real life. Anyone ever had a dream like that?

And that's when I wake up. Honestly, I felt more love in that dream than I have in real life. Anyone ever had a dream like that?
Yes...

I was this furry alien critter born on an alien world. I remember fuzzy green overhead, the fuzzy faces of my parents standing over me... I seem to remember siblings, as well. But as I grew, more and more of my siblings "disappeared" until there was only me. Then my father also "disappeared"... only my mother and me left. She raised me, cared for me. I was still young, still not fully mature when she, too... gone. Me, all alone. But I was old enough to care for myself by that time, so I survived. Kept moving, spent years never staying in one place, on a constant search for others of my kind, but never finding any sign.

Then... then one day, I came to a forest. Came to this clearing... this... grassy rise, where light came through leaves in a shaft, lighting this mound. I felt. I felt awed at the sight, the sense of "Presence" in this place. Left light-headed, to continue my journey.......

Then. Then again, I came upon a meadow, very tall grass, walked into an open space just as... Ohhh!... just as SHE came through from the opposite side. So startled, so surprised, so... so.......

We "talked" for hours, found we'd both shared similar lives. Bonded. Then I remembered the forest with the "Presence" and took her there. Both of us, bathed in the light and awe... sworn to each other as mates.

Both of us, setting up a home in this forest. Both of us, three days of playing the "games" mates play. Me, in a constant daze of pleasure and joy. Some time passed, HER, pregnant... very pregnant as time continued to pass. Me, expectant father, laying my ear to her belly as she rolled over in invite, hearing little hearts beating! Feeling... a kick!

Ohhh, wonder of wonders!

Time came when twelve Little Ones were born into my paws, me cleaning off each one before handing them back to HER to nurse. Until the twelfth child, female, not breathing! Not moving... but I touched her oh so tiny chest oh so gently with a clawed finger. Gently pushed.......

Suddenly she breathed and moved and...!

So more time passed, HER and me raising our children till one day, my turn to watch our offspring, while SHE went off to find food. But... but SHE didn't come back. I made our offspring hide. Went in search down the path SHE had taken...

... and found just bits of HER fur and blood.........

The dream went further than this, but I don't think I need to go into further details right now.

I had a fanfic dream about iwaku o.O Diana was lovedovey with Vay and wanted to make her a present, so she sew a heat pad, and Vay (who was in full tsundere mode) wanted to make a present for Diana, so she also sew a heat pad, and then when they met up, Vay got angry cause I didn't tell her that Diana was doing the same thing as her even though I had known what they both were doing, but Diana was so happy for having gotten a present from Vay she was like "It doesn't matter." And they left, and I'm guessing by the blush on Diana's face, that they were going to do some fondue :D

I wonder when I'll start dreaming about Brovo and Jorick, I've shipped them for far longer and still not had a fanfic dream about them ): Stupid brain, did you have to go for the most obvious couple?

If you excuse me, I'm gonna escape to a cave far away before Diana and Vay finds out about this o.O I CAN'T CONTROL MY DREAMS, I SWEAR!!!

I had a dream where a scooby doo video game apparently came out and I was eager to play it (I don't even watch the show).
The odd thing about this is that some construction guy was working on our washroom in the next room while this dream was happening, I kept being half woken up by the noise.
And never in those half awake moments did I go "wait, this is a dream".

The dream that I remeber the most clearly was about me eating dirt...I'm hoping that's a normal part of dreams.

Only just a few minutes, I had a dream about me telling everyone on Iwaku that I got attacked by a facehugger. Only, the facehugger didn't get me pregnant. Instead, I got this weird mouth with little sharp teeth. Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.