What can't you eat?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Any nut but peanuts, pecans and cashews. Everything else, almonds, hazelnuts etc. are disgusting.

The sad thing, I can't even eat them in real life. I have allergies to them. Peanuts and any nuts. Speaking of. Peanut butter is nasty.

Brussel sprouts. Those things are nasty beyond belief, yet oddly enough I still enjoy things like cabbage. Go figure.

Brussel sprouts. Those things are nasty beyond belief, yet oddly enough I still enjoy things like cabbage. Go figure.
I'm the reverse and cabbage is definitely totally different in flavour and texture!

I can't eat Mac and Cheese. I can't stand looking at it. It looks like vomit and smells like vomit.

I dislike most fast food burgers, unless it's Wendy's, Rally's or Steak n' Shake. I'd take a good ol' pub or homemade burger, though.

Tofu looks and smells like shit and handling it one course in class was not fun. I gagged.

Hummus looks gross as well. Hand to handle it also once.

As a gourmand (hahahahahaha) there are few things I cannot stand the taste of, but they do exist. Namely in the form of grapefruit and hominy. They are the two foods I have discovered that I absolutely find disgusting, even today. I used to be a picky eater as a kid because my father often taught me that the foods he hated were disgusting, and so I either didn't try them, or agreed with him.

But today, I can stomach all sorts of things I imagined I'd never like when I was younger. But grapefruit and hominy certainly do prevail.

When it comes to things I don't like, I have a pretty weird mix, mostly of incredibly common things. I dislike the taste AND texture of celery. Heck, even the smell of it just overwhelms my senses. I can't handle eating tomatoes raw unless they're chopped up really finely (as in pico de gallo) or sliced and put into something, like a burger. I can't stand mayonnaise, but I can somehow easily stomach aioli. Also don't like most salad dressings, especially ranch; I'd rather just have my salad plain. I won't go near yellow mustard, but I like just about any other kind of mustard. When it comes to fruit, I don't really like grapefruit, watermelon, or honeydew, yet I LOVE the rarely-liked cantaloupe.

I also can't stomach jalapenos. At all. It's not even the spiciness that gets to me, it's the actual flavor. Tastes like crap. Mushrooms and olives are on a case-by-case basis for me. So long as they don't overpower my palette, they're fine, but otherwise, eugh.

So yeah... I think that's it.

I'm pretty opposed to fruits and vegetables period. I know, I'm weird, but I just can't stand them.

But the one thing I cannot even stand to think about...

Raspberries.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Hotdogs.

Just the look and smell alone make me want to gag. Just thinking about it makes me sick. D=

Reactions: 2 people
Hotdogs.

Just the look and smell alone make me want to gag. Just thinking about it makes me sick. D=

You and me both. I have a nephew who loves hot dogs. The smell. The water that they are boiled in. It makes me wanna vomit.

I am gonna get flak for this.

Snickers bars. I loathe peanuts to the bitter end, but mixed with caramel makes me wanna puke.

Reactions: Mid
I love most foods, but the one I can't really stand is liver. D: Or pineapple fruit, or cherry flavored things.
BUT I can't drink orange juice without it giving me a killer stomach ache. The acid in it just ruins it for me, and I think it tastes disgusting!