What can't you eat?

Any nut but peanuts, pecans and cashews. Everything else, almonds, hazelnuts etc. are disgusting.

The sad thing, I can't even eat them in real life. I have allergies to them. Peanuts and any nuts. Speaking of. Peanut butter is nasty.

Brussel sprouts. Those things are nasty beyond belief, yet oddly enough I still enjoy things like cabbage. Go figure.

Brussel sprouts. Those things are nasty beyond belief, yet oddly enough I still enjoy things like cabbage. Go figure.
I'm the reverse and cabbage is definitely totally different in flavour and texture!

I can't eat Mac and Cheese. I can't stand looking at it. It looks like vomit and smells like vomit.

I dislike most fast food burgers, unless it's Wendy's, Rally's or Steak n' Shake. I'd take a good ol' pub or homemade burger, though.

Tofu looks and smells like shit and handling it one course in class was not fun. I gagged.

Hummus looks gross as well. Hand to handle it also once.

As a gourmand (hahahahahaha) there are few things I cannot stand the taste of, but they do exist. Namely in the form of grapefruit and hominy. They are the two foods I have discovered that I absolutely find disgusting, even today. I used to be a picky eater as a kid because my father often taught me that the foods he hated were disgusting, and so I either didn't try them, or agreed with him.

But today, I can stomach all sorts of things I imagined I'd never like when I was younger. But grapefruit and hominy certainly do prevail.

When it comes to things I don't like, I have a pretty weird mix, mostly of incredibly common things. I dislike the taste AND texture of celery. Heck, even the smell of it just overwhelms my senses. I can't handle eating tomatoes raw unless they're chopped up really finely (as in pico de gallo) or sliced and put into something, like a burger. I can't stand mayonnaise, but I can somehow easily stomach aioli. Also don't like most salad dressings, especially ranch; I'd rather just have my salad plain. I won't go near yellow mustard, but I like just about any other kind of mustard. When it comes to fruit, I don't really like grapefruit, watermelon, or honeydew, yet I LOVE the rarely-liked cantaloupe.

I also can't stomach jalapenos. At all. It's not even the spiciness that gets to me, it's the actual flavor. Tastes like crap. Mushrooms and olives are on a case-by-case basis for me. So long as they don't overpower my palette, they're fine, but otherwise, eugh.

So yeah... I think that's it.

I'm pretty opposed to fruits and vegetables period. I know, I'm weird, but I just can't stand them.

But the one thing I cannot even stand to think about...

Raspberries.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Hotdogs.

Just the look and smell alone make me want to gag. Just thinking about it makes me sick. D=

Reactions: 2 people
Hotdogs.

Just the look and smell alone make me want to gag. Just thinking about it makes me sick. D=

You and me both. I have a nephew who loves hot dogs. The smell. The water that they are boiled in. It makes me wanna vomit.

I am gonna get flak for this.

Snickers bars. I loathe peanuts to the bitter end, but mixed with caramel makes me wanna puke.

Reactions: Mid
I love most foods, but the one I can't really stand is liver. D: Or pineapple fruit, or cherry flavored things.
BUT I can't drink orange juice without it giving me a killer stomach ache. The acid in it just ruins it for me, and I think it tastes disgusting!