What are you currently doing?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at all the spam for coins, and adding to it.

Having deeply conflicting thoughts.

Thinking the Pokemon TCG video game boss music would be so epic for Iwaku Triad to have.

Attempting to blow up planets in order to further my own empire.

Refusing to duel my cousin in YGO 2010 since he used a save file to unlock all the cards. :P

Listening to a lot of Super Mario music end credits and trying to keep word about not going onto skype tomorrow... *sigh*

Once again ragging at getting only old cards. <_<

Dueling opponents in tag duel mode with Aki as my partner. She's pretty good as far as the CPU partners go, maybe the best one to have on your side.. Except maybe Jack.

lurking around iwaku a bit...sort of writing...though failing...

Playing Persona on my PSP. It's good. =P Pretty old school.

Wishing I was somewhere other than here.

Playing Dragon Quest 9, freaking awesome title. Although not the best of the series. I do like how it's more classic style, allows for more customization.

I am trying to figure out how to scan my pictures so that I can edit them a little, but I need to find the number so that I can sacan. Also running into a writers block already along with a little Drawers blcok.

Imagining a trial roleplay as a Greater Daemon of Nurgle.

I am going to play some BlazeBlue after looking on here for a little bit.

trying not to count and then recount and then add and readd everything in my office for the zillionth time!

Thinking about eating.

just finished a post for Alpha Omega...now just texting my friend

Being Bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.