What are you currently doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipping PE class, while wasting time spamming away in forum games.

Counting my money, cause I just sold some stuff on Craigslist.

Surfing Iwaku in the dark... while my teacher is having his class in the project ion room.

This is fun, fumbling my fingers over the keys, trying to type properly while avoiding the teacher's attention... Though the lighted screen might prove attention-catching in this darkness...

Well I am currently finishing Okami my second time through *well the new saved data* and I am on edge for that test I have to do in order to graduate high school.

I'm about to watch some late night anime on my laptop before going to bed for school tomorrow. I should probably be in bed earlier, but I tend to stay up 'til 11:30 and I'm doin' just fine so, to the anime I go!

Laughing with the class over who farted in the room.

Currently *ahem* again I am off to look for a list for the stray beads in Okami which is going to be a pain.

Starving!!!

And

Posting in every thread I can find cause I am bored.

obviously, I'm spamming the game boards, because I'm bored...

Working on my stupid assignment, bitching about my boring-ass life, not giving a fucking damn whether if anyone cares or not... or whether if this should be in the Ranting thread or not.

Fuck it.

Realizing that if Flare didn't give a shit he wouldn't post about it.

I am currently hating the fact that I got switched to Graveyard shift.

Trying to get through the morning latency that's sifting through the Cbox.

Chat-RP with Asmo, Diana, Grumpy and Tegan! BE JEALOUS! MWAHAHAHA!

I'm MENSTRUATING!

Conversing with Corvus. And rhyming. Trying to.

Watching the clock.

Winding down after a party I just got home from. Damn man, it's one hell of a thing to sign on as the designated driver for 5 girls. @_@;;

Really funny though too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.