• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

junebug

lets weave soulless threads
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
NV_Great_Basin_Stella_Lake.jpg

Welcome to Westfall Creek!

Main Genre: Murder Mystery
Subgenres: Suspense, Action, Romance, Drama

The very loose plot idea is that seven people go on a camping trip. They could be going as a family, friends, or individuals. Everyone gets to know each other in the Mojave Desert. You could bring tents or an RV, though RVs are limited. So, these people are having fun, then one night someone decides to throw a bonfire party. This leads to the murder of someone. The cops are miles away so they're absolute shit at this point and the people decide to take things into their own hands for whatever reason. They each come from completely different profession fields, so one could be like an artist, another a cop (oh, the irony), one a scientist, and another a botanist. They each have to apply what they know as a person to find the murderer, if they can... without dying themselves, perhaps. By the way, there's no water available, so pack those suckers up.

I'm thinking around five players??? Unless we get seven (one for each slot!) One character for now! Depending on interest throughout the week, maybe two!

Vehicle Slots:
RV - Reserved by me cus I'm meanie head and trash
Another RV - @Justin The Unigon™

Tents:

@Akashi
Slot 3
Slot 4
Slot 5

wtf am i doing here

@Akashi @Justin The Unigon™ @Shayla

Last edited:
dragon-gif-5.gif