(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you understand that its really hard to be secretive WHEN THERE IS A ENTIRE DAMN WALL MISSING?!" He gave him a plane stare and actually got furious when he said he was trying to frighten him. "For the last time, I'm not looking for you to be frightened! Why the hell do you think I hired you?! You just need to get it in your empty head that I will kill you if you step out of line! Trust me, your not the first guy not to tremble at the sight of a guy in an eyepatch." He looked over at Lilith and shook his head, impressed. "You should listen her more you know. Hey." The moment Brad touched him he rapped his arm around the cyborg's and tossed him effortlessly back to the front of the building. "Don't touch me." Meanwhile Ticker lifted up his pocket watch and it glowed a brilliant white. The wall rebuilt itself in the exact way it was broken, just backwards. Topple came in rolling a large board with photos, maps, and diagrams posted on it. He saw Brad hit the wall and rose a eyebrow, "Wot did I miss?"

Brad just gets back up and wipes himself off as if nothing happened. He smirks as a nano drone came out and inspected his arm. You just don't get it do you Grimmy? I've tried to kill myself when I figured out that I couldn't get John out of my head. See this nano drone on my arm right now? Brad pulls it off and throws it at the ground and stomped it, destroying it. Then it just rebuilt itself and got back to work. It fixes me, always. You can't scare me, you can't hurt me, and you can't kill me. Now I would very much appreciate it if you would stop making idle threats and tell me what you want from me so I can get what I want from you. Oh, and one more thing, I can touch you all I want. Just to prove his point, Brad pokes Grim in the chest hard enough to push him out of the way as he walked to Lilith.

Last edited:
Lilith blinked, looking at Brad.
"Are you trying to get him to kill you? If he can't do that, who knows what he'll do to vent." She kinda whispered at him angrily, her fists a little clenched.

Sahra traipsed barefoot over in the direction of the window and peered out one last time. It certainly seemed like everyone had moved on. She didn't see any bandits running around the single street that comprised the entire town. Well, that wasn't quite true. There were a few other buildings, dwellings and barns mainly, but only the one straight through with all the businesses on it, the only street of any real consequence.

"Well, at least the demon wench child, the metal monstrosity and the foolish brat child are gone," she said to herself as she moved back towards the bed, untying her corset as she walked, "A shame about Lou going."

Lou was probably as dead as the rest of them now. Which, of course, drew up the question of who inherited the business when they found her in dead in a ditch?

Shirking off the rest of her clothes, Sahra rolled into bed and drew out a book she'd picked up from the occult shop. Her bare feet kicked gently behind her, waving in the air, as she flipped through the pages. In her hands was not a "book of spells". Magic was not learned simply by reading, especially not her own magic which was based off of the mind and emotions. This one was a book concerning summoning rituals. Ritual practices were far different then spellcasting. Even the pristinely ungifted, those without any magical talent at all, could work a ritual if they paid attention to detail. Though, there was the drawback that whatever was summoned could turn upon the summoner.

[OOC: Changing text colour isn't necessary in the English language. Quotation marks are perfectly suitable and have been so for hundreds of years.]

Brad doesn't even spare her a glance as Brad replies "No, but it's always been a stupid habit that I had. It involves making my allies angry to see how far they can handle being pushed before snapping. Apparently Grim has a very short fuse, so I would not want him on my team in a battle or squad. I also enjoy putting people in their place when they've been so high up on the pedistol for so long." Brad waits for Grim as he says this, waiting for his reaction to see how far he would go to try to stay on top.

(Were you talking to me or @Assallya ? If it was me, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was being rude.)

(OOC: talking to me. I'm tired and I snap at people easily. Sorry 'bout that.)
"Stupid is the right word..." She responded with, looking back at Grim.
"But really, you don't get a second first impression. If he thinks you're gonna constantly be making him peeved, who knows what he'll do to you."
She smirked. "But that is a good tactic. Stupid, but good."

It is to be noted that anywhere on Brad's skin that Grim had touched stung like someone had poured acid on it, even after the nanobot was finished. Grim gripped the back of his head and swore under his breath. "I just... told you... Fuck it." He strode up to Brad and pointed at the door. "If you want to continue your childish game you can leave. I don't need you, seriously I don't. There's a sucker born every minuet. Oh, wait. But who here has a time controlling demon in their service? Right, me. So if you came here to annoy me then your free to look like a fucking idiot searching for a time machine before the phone was invented." He was dead serious. Topple was desperately trying to get their attention and mouthing 'stop.'

She stepped between the two and looked at Grim.
"So what did you have in mind for us to do?"
She desperately tried to change the topic before someone was killed or worse.

Brad shakes his head at the floor as Grim says that, laughing slightly. You know, I would leave if I could but my AI thinks we can help each other. If I try to leave he will cripple this side of my body *gestures the metal half*, making me pretty much a cripple. So I can't leave as much as I may want to, so that means that I have to stick here. Also, when you put it that way, you just make me realize that I, don't, need, YOU! Oh, and also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm the only cyborg around, so you don't see one of me born every minute do you?

Last edited:
(See ya)
She glares back at Brad to signal for him to shut up and looks back to Grim.
"Now, now. He's just showing tough love. I'm sure he would need you as much as you do him."
A nervous smile crept along her face.
"Now then, how about those plans...?"

Theo looked at the people who were bickering like they were just nuts. Showing off any type of power in Bulhit was trouble. That's why Theo hid his elfish ears, they were meant to point out 'Oh hey! I am an elf! I have infinite elf powers!'
"C'mon guys, let's just go see what this guy's plans are. Just be on your guard. I'll be the first to say I don't trust him as far as a baby could throw him (didn't use me because I could throw him pretty far) but we still need to find out what this all is." Theo said.
He started pulling them in the direction.
Ooc: (says in a neutral tone) lol I don't change colors (even if I knew I could) I personally find it a little time-consuming for me to change it. And In the end those highlights catch my attention more than the important details between them. But that's just me. Being the somewhat adhd person I am, the colors fascinate me XD but I do understand it helps other people. So keep doing it, if you can.
Ooc 2: sorry I wasn't awake XD I've been a seriously Busy high-schooler. Mainly with track and the musical, I've been pretty sleep-deprived, fitting in a nap anywhere I can. Like in geometry. I was writing a 2 and fell asleep in the middle of writing it, and my pencil went all the way across the paper. The people I was with laughed, as I would laugh at me too. But yeah, I had to sleep. Hopefully I'll be caught up enough for late-night rping soon ^-^

(OCC: It's fine!)
Grim looked like he was about to strangle Brad. His hands moved towards his revolvers, which several glowing blood red symbols were imprinted on. He looked ready to permanently remove his head from his torso when Lilith spoke up. He looked down at her, then at Brad, and sighed. "Fine. Your lucky I like you kid, or your friend would probably be dead by now. Honestly I think it would be funny to throw him out of here and watch him suffer." He shrugged and walked over to the board, taking a ruler that sat nearby. He smacked the stick on a sketch of odd trinket.
image.jpg
"This is your target. You got three whole days to finish this, including today, but you sorta wasted that time didn't you?" The outlaw pointed at the sun setting in the distance. "Topple," he swung his ruler back to hit Topple's forehead, "will be joining you." "Oi wot?! But you told me this was imm-" Grim closed Topple's lips with his fingers and continued. "This little artifact is currently in the possession of these two gentlemen." He indicated two photos.
image.jpg image.jpg
"If your lucky, you still have a chance of stealing it from them, I don't think you should threaten them though, they're an odd bunch. Anyway they'll be selling it to a caravan delivering valuables soon, it's essential that you see which caravan. You'll grab some horses and give chase but only raid the thing once your a ways from town, the caravans here bring spices and the townsfolk are not going to be happy if you destroy the thing. If you actually manage to screw that up you have one day to take it from whatever rich collector buys it. Any questions?"

"Personally I wouldn't mind knowing what exactly the artifact does." She spoke up, her arms crossed.
She crossed her arms when listening or deep in thought quite often.
"I mean... What's so special about it?"
(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. I often sleep in, a perk of being hokeschooled, but honestly it's only because I end up staying up too late. Sorry ^w^;)

(Ooc: i go to public school. It can suck, but it gets me out of the house. It's tiring though. The only reason I get up early otherwise is my parents force me. I could sleep the whole day!)

"And the people we are getting it from. Do they have goons or special powers we need to know about? And we don't have to kill them right?" Theo asked

She glanced at Theo.
"I'm sure if they attack us, which they more than likely will, we will have to kill them unless you wish to risk death upon yourself. But these won't be my first kills, I honestly have no problem with it whatsoever." She looked back at Grim.
"I haven't had fun in a while, so I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty either."

Grim sighed. "You can kill the caravan owners or the collector, but not them. They're part of a large... corporation. Killing them will send all of its members after you and probably me. It would be best if you stayed out of their sight." He seemed to avoid Lilith's question and waved them off. "Now get going, oh and one more thing." Grim came up to Brad and grabbed his nanobot. He then gripped it tightly in his fist before opening it to show a puddle of melted metal. "You'll get this back once you've earned it." He put the metal in a jar and for some reason the nanobot couldn't rebuild itself. "Now get." He pointed at the front door which Topple was reluctantly walking to.
(OCC: Sorry, thought he was just a little OP)

She smirked and followed Topple, her arms still crossed.
"You might as well save a horse." She stated as she used a lot of energy to shift into one.
She motioned for Theo to jump on.

Brad smirks as Grim takes his nano-bot and melts it, putting the metal in a jar afterwards. "Rude much? The poor little guy couldn't break anything if he tried, so melting him was going a bit overboard, eh?" Brad bends down and taps the jar a few times, observing the now solidified metal showed no sign of rebuilding. "Whatever, I'll go get your stupid blade from a couple of morons. Shouldn't be too hard, unless your name is Grim." Brad smiles widely at this part as he runs to get out of the door and get the blade so he could be done with Grim. He approaches Lilith and says " no need to give me a ride... John." Then a ring pops out of his head and it transforms into a wheel with a chair in the middle and two levers on the side.
http://fireballtim.com/tag/men-in-black-3/page/2/
Also, as he steps in, a second nano-drone pops out and continues making repairs.
(Unless you want Brad to die early, he needs the nano-drones.)

"Theo, hop on. Topple can if he wants, but he better wipe off some dirt first. I don't want my fur being messy." She said as she clopped her hooves on the ground, eager to get going.

Theo nodded and hopped on.
"If you need, I can try to open the jar." He offered (sorry, making Easter eggs @ grams ^-^)

Status
Not open for further replies.