(Western Fantasy) Bulhit Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bones shrugs with a grin on his face, even through Lilith's giggling. Oh yes, I remember all too well Topple, but I bet you remember even better. Did you enjoy watchin' me and my men runnin' through that town? Did you like the sweating bodies runnin' through the town? I always thought you looked especially happy that day. Anyway, Grim may be the best, but years do affect even the greatest of people and he won't be the best for long. I think that Brad will eventually get better than all of us. Meanwhile, I'm still second best, so show some respect will ya? Bones is about to continue when Lou approaches from behind and makes her statement. He smiles totally then, ignoring the blade and the threat. Bones once again shrugs, Oh Lou, your voice is always so sweet towards others, so why not me eh? The sayin' goes "you are rude to the people you like." Have I eva been rude to you? Speaking of which, I think I'd like an ale before I leave. I still wanna know what's goin' on 'ere, but I'm going to search for Brad. This place is more dangerous in the day then at night... I'll be seein' ya'll another time. Bones turns to leave and whispers to his thugs search the place, I hear there is a wanted woman 'ere... She'd probly be upstairs. Then Bones leaves the saloon to search for Brad.

She'd lower her blade, it's cold, sharp surface tugging at his skin, then, moving back she' allow him to pass through the door, chuckling a little as she does.
They had had their little stand ofs on more than this one occasion and each time he did as she'd told him with the exception of a little abuse, it seemed to her that he held an amount of respect for her.

His words where someone true, Lou loved to hate him.

Shouting after him she'd follow through to the doorway, 'you'll need to pay me for the damage Bones!' shed sigh, shaking her head a little 'I can't afford to keep fixing this place up!'

Her attention soon falling to his men, her hand gesturing to the door, 'either sit down and order a drink or get out. I've had enough of you pratting about for one day.'

Her eyes finally settling on the Girl, followed by her feet and upon reaching her she's crouch down, whispering into her ear, unheard by anyone else 'if you have managed to regain your energy you are to follow Brad, you're the only one here able to go unseen and he may require company'.

She looked at Lou and nodded. "I shall do whatever is needed to keep you and your friends safe." She responded with. "I cannot shift as of now, but I shall not hesitate to follow Brad when I can."
She looked at the entrance, going deep in thought.

Topple grimaced at Bones's lame comeback and muttered, "you lot were so ugly even gay fuck 'eds wouldn't stare at you." ,as he left. He wanted to conger up a dagger to stab him in the back with but that would start a gang war, Grim didn't like to wast his time on petty things like that. He made a mental note of his exact words to tell Grim though, that would fuck him over. He turned to the thugs, "anyone else want to promise a hot bullet in their 'eds?! No? Good," he turned to the group, "now let's get goin already! This is cutting into the time for your job you know!"

Brad walks slowly down the road, tears still streaming down his face, when he reaches an abandoned warehouse.He can tell it is not really abandoned becase of the light coming from inside. Brad takes off the mask and scans for life, finding a considerable number of people inside. Is this the place the note told us to go then? He waits for a bit before John replies Yes, but you must wait for your Theo friend before you continue. Brad nods, Very well than. He then spins on his heel and goes to find a flat place to sit down and wait on.

He is about to sit when he sees a house in the distance. He goes towards it, but it feels like there is death in the area. He continues, and sees a girl on a black horse riding towards him. He waves for her to stop so that he could ask her for some food. If she didn't stop or didn't give him any food, then it would be stale bread again.

(This is your que @GorgeousNightmare , unless you don't want to be part of this RP anymore.)

Theo slipped by a few of Bones' men out the door.
"I should've brought my invisibility cloak. No, I should." He said to himself, feeling guilty about leaving the others behind.
He slipped down a few alleys into his home-hole, dug up a handful of gold and grabbed his cloak, a few herbs and charms, and an old book in elvish.
He left quickly with the cloak over him so no one saw him. He ran to the warehouse where he had just saw Brad approach. Theo sighed slightly, deciding to stand around and reorganize himself before doing anything else.

As soon as Theo arrived, two shadowy creatures came out of the warehouse, the few seconds the doors were open showed a thrown knife and a gruesome sound.
image.jpg I'm a visual person ok?!
At the sight of them, the few townsfolk who were mingling around quickly fled. One went to Brad and sniffed him while giving him a emotionless stare with its glowing yellow eyes. The other did the same to Theo, seeming to ignore the effects of his cloak. They both spoke at the same time with deep, echoing voices as monotonous as there stares. "You have allied with others. You will wait for them, or at least Topple."

Well. It looked like her support wasn't needed after all. Sahra breathed a small sigh of relief. She didn't want to have anything to do with pissing off an entire gang of bandits. By the holy host, she had been a bandit and knew what to expect of them. Rising she made her way back to her room and stored the lever action rifle in the corner. She'd return that to its place behind the bar later. For now she felt more secure knowing it was there.

For a brief moment, as she slowly began to unlace her knee high boots, she considered going after the other fools following the note to their doom. She thought it might be interesting to ghost after them. To lend them some small aid from the shadows but really, what sort of profit would there be in that? She didn't mind a little risk now and then but there really should be something for it. No, if bandits wanted them for some reason it likely meant profit for the bandits and nothing except maybe a shallow grave for anyone not a bandit.

She sighed and stood up, tilting her head down.
"I shall go now. I must follow Brad, full strength or not." She stated to Lou. She ran out towards where Brad went.
Like she did in her snake form, she tasted the air with a forked tongue. She simply followed his scent before she saw him and began running over, stopping at the sight of the wolves. "Brad, what's going on here?"

Theo flinched when the creature sniffed him. His instincts told him to leave, but his curiosity forced him to stay.
"Honestly I personally have no idea on what's going on." He shrugged

She quirked an eyebrow and just slowly stepped closer to Brad.
"I uh... I'm with them..."

Brad looked at Lilith, then he turned away with sadness in his eyes. Yes, she is with me... I'm sorry Lilith, but you should stick closer to Theo than me... I may break soon. Brad winced at the perfect timing to emphasize his point, as flashes of the future hit him like a truck and a bolt fell out the side of his head, ringing as it hit the ground. Brad didn't bother to pick it up as tears were welling in his eye again. So... much... death. Why can't I remember?

She jumped at the ring and looked down at the bolt. She side stepped closer to Theo and picked it up, offering it back to Brad.
"Are you alright?" She asked, sounding both curious and worried.

Brad looks up at her slowly. What's happening to me... I think my new memories are being replaced by old ones. Brad reaches up and takes the bolt from her, but now his face scrunches as he tries to remember. I'm sorry, but I can't seem to remember anything from my past or right now... I'm afraid I can't remember your name child. He takes the bolt and screws it back in under his mask, and as soon as it clicks he regains the newer memories he had made. Lilith! That's right your name is Lilith! Then that is when things got from bad for Brad, to worse. His voice was like a record now, making him stutter and his voice was growing a bit static-y. I t-think I r-r-r-remember a little--- a little bit of my p-p-past. I don't-t-t like it v-very much.

Theo watched this unfold. With as serious of a face as he could muster, he said "Brad, are you okay? what do you need?"

The Wolves stared at Brad for a while, then turned to Theo and Lilith. "If he breaks, we will not hesitate to rip him apart. We see though your lies and illusions." They stated coldly. The two creatures then walked to the doors and stood there defensibly.

"That's three, you comin lady?" Topple said as he began to walk to the bar's exit.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Lous eyes would flicker up to him, her hands working behind her on setting her blade back into place
'Is it necessary? I honestly only offered to assist them on their journey as I was worried that the two young men might come to harm in a place like this'

For a moment, Topple's face showed worry. "If your conserved about their safety, they need all the help they can get." With that he left the bar and set off for the warehouse.

Lilith looked at Brad and then back to the wolves. "If he breaks we must fix him." She said in sort of a growly voice. "If you take him apart I am afraid I cannot promise you your safety." She glared at the wolves.

Theo followed topple and motioned for the others to follow, but keep their guards about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.