Welcome to Whiteridge Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Darcy
Despite the fact that he felt totally swamped by the influx of students heading toward his first class, Darcy was getting better at navigating Oz without his all-extensive map of the Yellow Brick Road (because, really, despite the cheesy reference, Darcy was certainly not in Kansas anymore) - and even greater, he held his head up high at the triumph of it. Small victories, he told himself. It was in that moment when he realized he was likely the corniest student in all of Whiteridge. Or, at least the corniest induced empathizer, if not the sole representative of his kind. When it came to mages, ones that could control or manipulate the human condition - telepaths, aura readers, hypnotists - were the rarest breed. Hence the strange eye colors. Even stranger, as Darcy passed an oddly tall reptilian student fishing books out of his locker, he didn't feel so abnormal anymore.

Just wait until they see me go, he thought morosely, distracting from the earlier epiphany. To Jack Darcy, there was hardly a way anyone could trust, not even the wily-est of demons, a guy who could manipulate one of the most important parts of a being's character. Where are the boundaries? he once asked himself. And suddenly, with a textbook in his arm and a pack on his back, the mage was asking himself the same thing, yet again.

Luckily, he spotted a human entering his class, although he wasn't sure if she was old enough for high school based on looks alone. Generally, Darcy liked talking to humans more than supernaturals. Most mythics thought mages were stuck up and non-deserving of any inclusion in the Supe community, simply because their gifts were considered finely tuned talents, not obvious, more aesthetical abilities like turning into a cat at will or having a scaly, slimy mermaid tail. Darcy had met a few underground paranormal creatures in his days, mostly mages and the occasional vampire, but never anything like the menagerie of 'freakshows' he saw right here. But humans, he decided - and not just any humans, but the ones studying here - would look at him like just another weirdo in a mix of chimeras and elves, a pale white ghost among the truly fantastic.

Just the way he liked it.

Darcy wasn't sure if he should feel proud or ashamed - perhaps a little of both - as he slid into the farthest back seat he could find, right next to a slender hipster angel with wings made of fire and a phone in his hands, tap, tap, tapping away a random text to - what's next? - King Kong or Godzilla or somewhere in between. Literature would distract him, he decided. And maybe, just maybe, as a thought to get him through class, the humans felt 'different' too.

Trey made his way past some familiar, and new faces. He passed Takara, and Ko, two friends he hadn't seen all summer. He didn't feel too much like talking to anyone at the moment, considering he got a text no longer than five minutes ago, from his ex, saying "I hope you have a great year..." It was just her putting forth an effort to stay friends. That obviously wasn't going to happen. SHE wants a friendship, Trey doesn't.

He avoided the eyes of anyone who might notice him. He was quite popular in the school. Putting his natural abilities aside, he's an amazing DJ. He dabbles with it in the human world since he can easily pass back and forth with out being noticed. Those are the perks of having abilities that don't activate until water touches you.

Trey went to his locker and opened it up. The inside was empty, hollow, and for some reason sad. He looked at his schedule and put un needed books into his locker according to it.

Pit1rtf.gif

NGm0GGv.png

d3a762384eca491dd527a0a62ce4f0de.gif

@Penelope Sky

Oreki's great escape did not last long, the pounding of her heels against the white tile floors quickly slowing down to a soft click, small hand coming up to grasp the material of her white uniform shirt, giving a small tug to the tie to loosen it. She bent forward, hands resting on her thighs as she tried to gather her bearings...She was confused to why she had fled from the first place. Despite her recent display, Oreki was known to be quite brave; however, that had been her first time really in the presence of a supernatural being. Sure, she had seen them on the television time and time again, but she never had one that close...felt one's scaly fingers on her arm.

She stayed in the same position for a moment, letting her backpack drop to the ground as she brought a hand to her forehead, pushing her bangs from her face for a moment to breath. She had only been here a few days, yet she already felt she was going to lose it. What with these Supernatural beasties populating the whole school. She wasn't frightened, but she could not deny the discomfort that was there from being at the bottom of the evolutionary totem pole.

"...what are you frightened about, idiot?" She mumbled to herself, straightening only long enough to drag herself to a nearby wall and lean against it. She was alone in this hall, and despite what she said before, was greatful for it. She clicked the front of her shoe against the polished floor, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she thought of her best bet for the current situation. Her current location was actually quite close to her class, which by looking at her schedule, she realized she needed to head to before she was late. It was not good to be tardy on the first day.

She gathered what dignity she had left then, pushing herself from the wall as she retrieved her backpack from the center floor. She took off then, her walking pace could almost be considered as a jog, heading down the long hallway and to the left.

It did not take long for her to find her class, rejoining the mass of students only to find Supernatural eyes on her. She also felt she was being followed; however, dismissed that idea, turning right as she entered her classroom...Her classmates were an odd bunch. There were creatures or lore and mystery there, as she suspected; however, she had not expected to be the only human, her jaw momentarily dropping as she searched out for any signs of humanity...that was until she heard someone enter behind her.

She automatically stepped aside, turning to find a boy brushing passed her. She froze, taking in his appearance, a look of minor hope crossing her child like expression.
I-Is he...really...? He was a brunette, eyes momentarily hidden by his longer hair, but she could at least make out some of his features: that minor hook in his nose, his thin physique. He looked normal enough; however, he sat st the back of the classroom, near some winged kid playing with fire.
Oreki was less than willing to get close to that, turning away as she found a seat near the large windows, setting her backpack down and removing her Kitten Notebook and fluffy purple pen from its confines.

She then sat down, her short stature causing her small feet to dangle, unable to reach the ground. It made her frown, head coming to rest on the palm of her hand as she kept her eyes out the window for the time being, watching the figures dotting the campus grounds.

Last edited:
Ko: //he watched her enter the classroom that quite obviously inhabited first years/ Shes a first year, huh...? //he said to himself before wandering by the room with new students. To him, Oreki stood out like a sore thumb. Ko smiled gently because of the girl's small stature. He wondered if all humans were so small. The albino then took his gaze off of the girl and continued on his way down the hall to his first class

Jack Darcy
Most often, Darcy was a straight-A student. With a striking lack of friends and a handful of issues to repel them, he had enough time to study wisely without dedicating every waking moment to schoolwork. Those other fleeting moments, of course, were practicing self control inside the coat closet, where he'd conjure resplendent orbs of feeling until he thought he could teach himself how to be less emotional - a hard feat to accomplish for someone who was built to be a crybaby - and teaching himself how to paint so he could get those musings out until there was nothing left of him to speak of. Turn the broken light in his brain red in an all consuming game of 'Stop and Go'. And with the way Darcy could never sleep these days, he had all the time in the world to whip out his textbook and brush up on modern literature or the fiasco that was Reconstruction. At least that way, he'd have something to be proud of.

But this? This was first day drivel at its finest. "Now, we're going to talk about where you go when there's a fire drill," the teacher said. He was a gnome, Darcy supposed, with a bulbous white nose and balding black hair - no signature garden cap, though, but the guy was just as stocky. Despite his disinterest, at least the mage had something to look at: the teacher's freaky set of crooked teeth and the way his every step looked painful, just with how small his legs were. The disproportion inspired artistry, in fact, and Darcy doodled an identical lawn gnome on the back of his campus map when he wondered if they'd be learning Supe lit or human lit. (The teacher was too busy showing off his credentials for the teen to have a good idea.)

No matter, he decided. But it certainly would be interesting to read memoirs of a mermaid or werewolf autobiographies, and not have them completely ridden off as works of fiction and/or penned by total liars. Perhaps there was a werewolf in his class, he thought absently, scanning the room for the stereotypical wolf man - big and brawny with thick dark hair in his human form, and usually looking tougher than tough - but he stopped at the small human by the windows, who he remembered seeing as he entered class.

She was awfully tiny, he thought. Definitely around 14 and in her first year, unless she was a sort of 11 year old prodigy who skipped three grades and decided to join up with Freakshow Emporium. But, he figured, there was always the fact that she was in a Year Three class, and if she really was her own age or younger, that was impressive. Not that Darcy had any real plans to engage her in conversation later, of course, but he could be amazed from a distance. Wasn't that how he lived his life, anyhow?

Darcy just sighed.​

Appearance image.jpg Name:Sai Ayumu
"My name has a nice ring to with, well my mom always told before she left..."
"I look younger thank I look."
"I've been mistaken before, some how."
Height:5'9
Race:Demon
"I wish I was never born this way."
Year:2
Personality:Sai is a quite guy, he's a bit antisocial for lack of being with others like himself, only the souls his father has as slaves. He wishes for real friends but struggles to. To others on the outside Sai looks like a robot that does when ordered to. Sai is been depressed his entire for lack of love are care from anyone.
History: Sai was born into the world differently, he's was createdto be a almost perfect replica of his farther, a powerful demon who harvest souls. All was going well until he grew older. Growing up was hard for Sai, for not having a normal life like most kids, while most kids are spending time with friends, Sai was learning Necromancy and dark magic. What made childhood easier was his "Mother" that helped him learn basic things like spelling and math. He loved her with all his heart, she was a light in his dark world. Happiness can't last forever, at age 14 he mastered the art of dark magic and for a final test from his farther was simple, kill his mother. Too horrified to do it Sai fell to the ground sobbing, can't bringing himself to do it. His farther furious at him murdered his mom and banished him from coming back. No where to go lost and lonely he lost all hope, until the day he found Whiteridge. For Sai this school is his new hope.
Crush:Open
BF/GF:Open
Other:Powers: Dark Magic(Necromancy, mind control, basic elemental magic. Healing skills.)
Sai is sexual confused seeing the poor guy has never experienced a guy or a girl in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 82735 Name:Sai Ayumu
"My name has a nice ring to with, well my mom always told before she left..."
"I look younger thank I look."
"I've been mistaken before, some how."
Height:5'9
Race:Demon
"I wish I was never born this way."
Year:2
Personality:Sai is a quite guy, he's a bit antisocial for lack of being with others like himself, only the souls his father has as slaves. He wishes for real friends but struggles to. To others on the outside Sai looks like a robot that does when ordered to. Sai is been depressed his entire for lack of love are care from anyone.
History: Sai was born into the world differently, he's was createdto be a almost perfect replica of his farther, a powerful demon who harvest souls. All was going well until he grew older. Growing up was hard for Sai, for not having a normal life like most kids, while most kids are spending time with friends, Sai was learning Necromancy and dark magic. What made childhood easier was his "Mother" that helped him learn basic things like spelling and math. He loved her with all his heart, she was a light in his dark world. Happiness can't last forever, at age 14 he mastered the art of dark magic and for a final test from his farther was simple, kill his mother. Too horrified to do it Sai fell to the ground sobbing, can't bringing himself to do it. His farther furious at him murdered his mom and banished him from coming back. No where to go lost and lonely he lost all hope, until the day he found Whiteridge. For Sai this school is his new hope.
Crush:Open
BF/GF:Open
Other:Powers: Dark Magic(Necromancy, mind control, basic elemental magic. Healing skills.)
Sai is sexual confused seeing the poor guy has never experienced a guy or a girl in his life.
i wish you wouldnt have taken the appearance part out of the application i made, because that is required
Just fix that and youre accepted

i wish you wouldnt have taken the appearance part out of the application i made, because that is required
Just fix that and youre accepted
Sorry I must have accidentally deleted it but thank you I will make the changes

Sai Ayumu
Sai is happy for the school to start again, wishing to make friends; a dream he wants from the bottom of his heart. "I hope I can be accepted as a demon." Sai ponders in his head. He walks around the campus looking for his first class to attend too, but is looking for someone to talk to. "I could use my powers to impress people, yeah that will do it!" He joyfully cheers out loud. "Wait! What if I scare them?! They would think I'm a monster!" Sai begins to panic and starts to become paranoid to meet a stranger. Fearing of his own self he runs into the nearest class. Running to fast to notice what's going on around he runs to Ko knocking him and Takara. "Oh God I'm sorry! Please don't think I meant to hurt you guys! Oh no here let me heal you!" Sai quickly gets up and starts to channel his dark energy into his hands.

Ko: //he turned around to notice that the flustered demon had bumped into him/ Oh my. Its not worries really. There was no harm done. //he explained to Sai with a gentle bow

Takara landed on her tail quite hard as tears begin to well in her eyes."watch where your going." she held out hand for ko to help her up.

"N-no! Let me help, tell where it hurts." Sai flustered at himself. If anything that was going to for him was all went down, trying to hold back his embarrassing emotions that he thought were weak. "It's my fault this happened, please understand and let me help!"

"no its fine I would rather not have you near my tail." she dusted her self off. "if there's only one thing you never want to do is touch another creatures tail."

Ko: Nothing hurts okay? //he let out a soft chuckle with a smile/ Thats a promise. No need to use your magic. Only use it when absolutely necessary, alright?

"You guys are really okay?" Sai quivers towards the two new strangers. Feeling better about himself Sai gives a faint smile towards the two and bows. "My name is Sai, Sai Ayumu."

Ko: Its very nice to meet you, Sai. //he set his pale hand on his own chest/ My name is Ko Fujishiro. //he explained before returning the demon's bow

"Ko, that's a wonderful name! Unlike mine, I'm not happy with it." Sai sighs it off unhappy with his name and himself. "I'm a demon from another place from here, if you can't tell I'm not human."

Ko: Well it is quite obvious, because you smell of demon. Which is quite alright, demons are rather common here, so you'll fit right in! //a cheery smile spread across his face/ I'm a fourth year, so you have every right to know me as your senpai. If you need any input on what goes on around here I'd be glad to help. //he said, remembering the human girl from before. She had to be a first year, because she was in a first year's classroom. He knew he needed to catch up with her as soon as he could

"I smell?" Sai thinks to himself, he looks around the hall ways looking for his class room and spots it. He turns back towards the two and waves good bye. "It's nice meeting you two, Ko, and cute cat lady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.