Welcome to Whiteridge Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ko: //he bowed and waved as the demon took off

Sai made it inside his class room and looked around, he was the first person there. He takes a seat near the back middle of the desks and takes his seat. "Maybe I can take a nap before everyone gets here." Sai thinks in his head before laying his head on the desk and drifts to sleep.

Name: Nina DeLun
Height: 5'6
Race: Succubus
Year: 4th year
Personality: She is usually off in her own world. Day dreaming with a pair of head phones somewhere near here. When she is off in her own world it takes something interesting to bring her out of this state. Nina has fun teasing her classmates, especially when she notices an opportunity arise to have some fun with newly formed school love. She isn't to concern with her grades and for the most part appears lazy. Which is a wonder on how she is able to still score well on her tests. (rumors of her succubus ways playing a role in this.)

Appearance: However, she is wearing the school uniform so her body is covered up. Yes, she has a tattoo.
anime-1.jpg

History(Optional): TBA

Crush: My own reflection lol (none)

BF/GF: None

Other: As a Succubus she does require energy for nourishment. Where she gets this nourishment is a mystery to the other students. Nina knows for a fact that her kind has a stereotype and history in a certain subject. She takes inappropriate comments with "grace", but it gets to much she has her own ways of dealing with them.
Questions or Concerns:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sai awakens from his tiny nap to find students have entered already and have started to flood the seats around me and the rows behind me. "I wonder how many people will arrive to class today?" Sai ponders to himself, wishing for someone to talk to him. Sai begins to day dream of meeting a wonderful person, almost as wonderful as mother. "Mom..."

Name: Nina DeLun
Height: 5'6
Race: Succubus
Year: 4th year
Personality: She is usually off in her own world. Day dreaming with a pair of head phones somewhere near here. When she is off in her own world it takes something interesting to bring her out of this state. Nina has fun teasing her classmates, especially when she notices an opportunity arise to have some fun with newly formed school love. She isn't to concern with her grades and for the most part appears lazy. Which is a wonder on how she is able to still score well on her tests. (rumors of her succubus ways playing a role in this.)

Appearance: However, she is wearing the school uniform so her body is covered up. Yes, she has a tattoo.
anime-1.jpg

History(Optional): TBA

Crush: My own reflection lol (none)

Other: As a Succubus she does require energy for nourishment. Where she gets this nourishment is a mystery to the other students. Nina knows for a fact that her kind has a stereotype and history in a certain subject. She takes inappropriate comments with "grace", but it gets to much she has her own ways of dealing with them.
Questions or Concerns:​
Accepted!

Nina rubbed her eyes, her lips parting in a loud and not very lady like yawn.

"What bloody time is it?", she groggily looked over at her alarm.

It wasn't her alarm that awoke her but rather it was the principles loud announcement. She quickly changed into her uniform and proceeded to court yard. The sound of fresh new students drew a smile to her lips. Ah, yes. Innocents and excitement for the new stage in their lives to start. Nina reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out her headphones. Being a 4th year had its perks and it also had to much responsibilities for her tastes.

She continued to wonder around aimlessly, humming to herself as she listened to her music. When she stopped in front of the main building.

"Where was I suppose to be going again?", she muttered to herself. But with her headphones in it came out louder than she had planned it too.

Class begins for Sai and starts to dread for the worst, like making a mistake, being called on. Anything that could go wrong races through his head. "Sai, be calm, it's your first day, relax." He says to cool his nerves. He takes a deep breath and focuses on the lecture at hand. Sai notices that the seat in front of him was empty. "Someone is late."

image.jpg Name: Lilli Oeda
Race: Witch
Height: 5'9

Year: 3

Personality: Cunning, A Loner, Hot-Headed, Deep down, a hopeless romantic

Crush: None yet.

View attachment 83194 Name: Lilli Oeda
Race: Witch

Personality: Cunning, A Loner, Hot-Headed, Deep down, a hopeless romantic

There are multiple things wrong with your application.
1. Please use the application i left on the first post
2. She needs an age
3. Witch is not on the race list
4. She needs more detail added to her personality
5. Please Spoiler you character's appearance
Fix those and youre accepted

There are multiple things wrong with your application.
1. Please use the application i left on the first post
2. She needs an age
3. Witch is not on the race list
4. She needs more detail added to her personality
5. Please Spoiler you character's appearance
Fix those and youre accepted
My apologies, I'm a bit of a noob at this!

I'll put it here!

Name: Lilli Oeda
Age: Couple hundred years old (decided to make her a vampire, if that's ok.)
Race: Vampire
Personality: Cunning, A Loner, deep down, a hopeless romantic
Appearance: No idea how to 'Spoiler' something. ;n;
History(Optional): *currently in the making*
Other: Lilli has a dark senses of humor, not that she shows it much, people barely hang out with her.
Questions or Concerns: Very sorry for the mistake, it won't happen again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
My apologies, I'm a bit of a noob at this!

I'll put it here!

Name: Lilli Oeda
Age: Couple hundred years old (decided to make her a vampire, if that's ok.)
Race: Vampire
Personality: Cunning, A Loner, deep down, a hopeless romantic
Appearance: No idea how to 'Spoiler' something. ;n;
History(Optional): *currently in the making*
Other: Lilli has a dark senses of humor, not that she shows it much, people barely hang out with her.
Questions or Concerns: Very sorry for the mistake, it won't happen again!
She cannot be a few hundred years and be in 3rd year. She has to be between 16 and 17 to be a third year.

Between 16 and 17 if i may specify again. If she were 18 she would be a 4th year
Holy cow I suck so bad at this. I'm really sorry about all this mess, she'll be 17, 3rd year. My mind doesn't like to comprehend things sometimes.

[spoili]Name: Lunetta 'Lune' Underwood
Height: 5'6"
Race: Werewolf
Year: 4th
Personality: Normally, Lune is an active girl and student, maybe a bit too enthusiastic for her own good. She enjoys sports, varying from soccer, athletics and even ballroom dancing. Because she's a werewolf, the moon heavily influences her actions. A few days before and after the full moon, she becomes restless, which causes her to loose sleep, which in turn makes her kinda groggy.
She has a very complicated relationship with cats, as she absolutely adored them when she was still human, but nowadays her werewolf instincts tend to kick in and before you know, she'll be standing below a tree constantly switching from trying to get one of those poor creatures out of the tree or growling at it.
Appearance:
5RKoTHt.jpg

History(Optional): Was bitten by a werewolf when she was 15 years old. She tried to keep her old life, but was forced to transfer last year because of an 'incident' at her old school. She has mostly adjusted quite well and is exited to start her last year!
Crush: Available
BF/GF: Available
Other: Quite open minded. She's not completely sure of her sexuality, but she mostly leans towards men (although she doesn't mind women either)
Questions or Concerns: ((so err... if this gets accepted and for my first post, is it ok if it's close to the full moon?)[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.