Welcome to the Mental Help Hotline

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, Feb 11, 2010.

1. @InnocentThorns: Everyone wants Ace the Bathound to be their dog. If they don't they're wrong.

2. FUCK YOUR HOTLINE!

*flexes*

3. FUKKIT WITH A CHAINSAW! SIDEWAYS!

4. I have ADD can someone tell me what that was all about?

5. Fuck this hot line, I hate using phones anyways. I have autism, so it's all good.

6. Smolderstar~
    The burly tom cracked an eye open as a ray of sunlight slipped into his den, heating his thick, flaming fur. It felt nice, much better than waking up to the unforgiving winds of Leafbare. Thank Starclan that was over with. Now Valley Clan could rebuild their strength. They would need it in order to keep the other clans at bay should they feel brave enough to challenge their borders. The thought was enough to encourage the aging tom to his paws. The crackle of his spine popping brought a rumble of purr to his lips. "Ah!" He hummed, "Much better." With that Smolderstar turned, trotting out of the den to begin the day.

Briarthorn and Thrushfur~
    Briarthorn and Thrushfur lay together within the warrior den, sleeping peacefully till the call of dawn roused their slumbering minds. Thrushfur was the first to rise, swiftly grooming her fur before nudging her sister. "Wake up you mouse-brain. We got work to do." And by work she meant apprentices to train and a clan to feed. Though for Thrushfur, Falconpaw was almost ready to be made a warrior. So in hindsight, her work with him was almost done. While the tough she-cat didn't want to admit it, the thought made her sad. She had thoroughly enjoyed training the young tom.

Her sister rose, yawning loudly. "I know, I know. I'm up." She retorted, shaking out her pelt. The russet fur flattened out on its own as she slipped out the den. "Now it's your turn to hurry up birdbrain." The red she-cat cast her eyes about for Frozenpaw, eager to get the day started. She was growing kind fond of her. Thrushfur followed soon after, searching for her apprentice as well. She was going to have to talk to Smolderstar soon. Wasn't Blizzardpaw close as well?

Nimblefoot~
    The slim warrior was already up and about, having risen just before the sun rose. Not that it matter all too much, but he got a little too antsy if he stayed put for too long. Which is why he is usually up and on his feet the moment his eyes open. Best to put all that nervous energy to work!

Blizzardpaw~
    The snowy white tom rose a drowsy head at the summonings of his mentor, finding her face just beyond the entrance to the den. Releasing a yawn, the young tom stretched, struggling to detangle himself from his mossy nest. "I'm coming Icypelt." He mewed, kicking off some rather stubborn clumps before emerging from the den. He blinked at the light fo the sun, turning his yellow eyes onto his mentor instead. "Ready when you are." He yawned again, though looking much more awake.

7. *presses 8* ... uh..... hmmmm..

what? name? O_o... *silence*

*hangs up*

8. Hello, this is Parou. Yeah. Some wanker posted this number on the net.

Okay. Will keep in touch. Thank you.

9. WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP STEALING MY MOUNTAIN DEW

10. THEY DIDNT STEAL IT

I DRANK IT WHILE I WAS DECIDING WHAT NUMBER TO PICK :D

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_D9h1xM0_0"]YouTube- Die fantastischen Vier-Die da[/ame]

So it turns out Chaos suffers from wearing outdated Hip Hop outfits.

12. *Hangs up* goddamn being manic depressive... Nobody got love for us. *Listens to emu music*

13. There isn't a number for completely normal =(

14. I HATE BEING IN LOVE AND CARING ABOUT OTHER HUMANS

15. *Cuddles the phone*

16. Lilith smile coyly, "Bribing me with sex~? That's not fair."

17. "Daddy and Alexander are in a different cathedral. This one is about paschear." *john smiled as he pointed to the drawer behind a cross* "that is pashear. "

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kunari's flames flared up, "You... I don't know why Father wants you both alive but the day He stops protecting you, I swear I will end you."

19. FUCK YEAH, NEW SODOM.

20. Then found New Gomorrah