Welcome to the IDS! - Yellow's bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While filling a glass with water Yellow shouted into the kitchen: "Pizza, pepperoni and extra cheese!" Then the added some ice cubes in the water and put in in front of the new arrival while saying: "Your order should be here soon. Please wait patiently. If you feel bored you are free to fo to one of the tables and use it's build in terminal to access almost any imaginable form of digital entertainment." Yellow glanced at the tables, both those in to open and in booths while saying "tables".

Lisanne watched the stars in wonder. Ok, that was cool. A shame she doesn't have the talent for magic.

"Dude! This. Is. Awesome! "She said excitedly. "I'm gon' be a witch." She said quietly and quickly. She kept watching the stars and started to have a headache. "Ok, I think that's enough. The stars are making my head hurts."

She watched the stars, too, then sighed, taking the last bite out of her sandwich.
" Another sandwich, please. " Rin muttered, again just loud enough for Yellow to hear, then she looked at Lisanne again.
" I can do some magic, too. "

Yellow served another sandwich of the same kind to the quiet girl and went on with his businesses while waiting for the pizza to come forth from the kitchen...

"Alright, alright." Marisa carefully broke the chain of stars and directed them back at herself, catching the collection in one hand. She made a tight fist and crushed them, sprinkling stardust about her dress. "Ta-da!" she grinned. It was then that she took notice of Rin engaging Lisanne as well, and her grin grew yet wider. "Wassat? Another magician?"

"Alright, thanks!" she says. She goes over to one of the tables mentioned and decides to see what there is to do. It appears to be able to play games, and has a pretty big amount of games on it. It also has a large amount of music to choose from, including her music. Unsure of what to listen to, she decides to choose a random song.

She stays silent for a few seconds before opening her hand, a shiny golden butterfly flying out of it then popping in mid-air, 'dispering' into several tiny ones that fly all around Lisanne and Marisa before slowly fading out of existence.

Marisa clapped a bit for the show, having enjoyed it despite finding no reason to try ripping off the technique for her own purposes. She'd had enough of butterfly projectiles a long time ago, and stepping on the toes of the person she knew to use them did not sound like a smart idea in her mind.

"One pizza, pepperoni and extra cheese," a shout comes from the kitchen followed by the appearance of a hovering pizza-sized plate, with the already mentioned pizza on it, accompanied by a smaller plate with the required tableware on itself. The two silently hovers over to the girl which was now at the table and the larger one lands in the center of the table with the smaller one landing right on the table but right in front of the girl. Yellow notes that the order has come and continues to wipe off glasses...

She sighs, seeing the lack of enthusiasm on that clap, then lowers her hand. A little white shiny ball appears floating above her head and after a few seconds, a tiny replica of her is formed. It falls on her open hand, then she closes it - after she opens her hand, the replica's gone, and in place of the replica there's a tiny amount of sand, wich she then proceeds to throw into the air, it being able to remind anyone of glitter, then close her hand onto a fist, the sand suddenly gathering together in mid-air like she was holding it. She then clenches her fist and the sand makes a 'crunch' noise, being compressed until it vanishes into nothingness. After that she lowers her fist, grabs her sandwich and takes another bite out of it.
" ... "

She takes a bite out of the pizza, and notices it tastes better than the usual food she has eaten in cyberspace. She then looks over to some people who appear to be playing with magic. Returning her focus to the pizza, she says "This is a pretty cool place for a glitch..." then turns to the pikachu looking fellow and says "Oh, thank you for the food!"

Yellow looks at the girl at the table and then signals one of the waiters (currently unoccupied) to go to the girl and explain her what is actually going on. The waiter is a humanoid female in her early adult years with long black hair and eyes which seamed to never stop at one color. She spoke to the girl: "So you thing this is a glitch? Well some news for you - this place is as real as it gets. All around you is material as it can be. It has it's a chemical, energy and magical structure. For example," the waitress pointed at the fork;"that is made of aluminum, steel and duranium alloy. I don't know about it's energy structure but it's magical is Al'Merko-iYari with traces of Oka/Wesa, itAma and SoRek-La in standard magical coding of the Magical Society. It will last for another four thousand fifty seven years standard time or roughly three thousand years in the time of the planet you just left. Also in here for roughly every three minutes only two pass in your world. Anything else you might find in need of a explanation?"

"That is so cool!" she exclaims, "I'm not sure I have anything else that needs to be explained. Well, anything that I know how to pronounce, anyway... Wait, so am I real right now? How'd that happen?"

The waitress answered: "Probably some sort of phenomena or something similar allowed you to materialize when you passed trough the door. Or you somehow projected yourself and created your own body out of the free floating nano-scale machines which float around. You cloud also be using the nanobot holometric projection system to create an actual body without being couscous of that. Who knows, if you want a clear answer go ask someone with better understanding of the relation between magic, energy and mater in the IDS, I am just a battlemage. Also this is the IDS stuff like computer programs materializing and so on is not that weird considering that randomly spawning objects or beings are considered a normal occurrence."

" You are real right now. Combining the effects of elemental magic, laws of physics, the specific neurons in your brain that define the way you think have been removed and transported over to this perfect replica of your body, wich was created with the help of magic and technology. If you want ever further details on that, you can ask, but if you don't then I'd love to not have to spend two hours explaining how the antimatter relays and the energy collectors work in producing and recreating the very atoms from your existence and how they can pin down the exact XYZ location you are in the universe, remove the neurons I spoke about, replicate them perfectly in case they're lost and then put them on this specific body you are using right now. It's detailed down to the very bone, in a way that your age, your state, your illnesses, your skills, everything is perfectly replicated, even if there was a pinprick on the back of your foot's left toe, it would be perfectly replicated. I hope you understood all of that. You do you want a more in-depth explanation of how the quantum physics, matter transformation, matter transmutation, energy collection, atomic relays and ancient magic work along with each other? "

She took another bite out of the sandwich, almost finishing it.

"Ah, I think that makes sense," she replied, "Well thanks for the answers, both of you!~"

She goes back to enjoying her pizza, and looks through for another song. While searching, one of Kaito's songs come up. His music had always been quite appealing to her, so she decided to play that, and proceeded to take a drink of her water.

Lisanne had zoned out for a little bit, her attention now on the TV across the counter. She bit her lower lip, staring at the screen like it was its own damn fault that she was being pursued by the whole damn galaxy.

"...the space pirate captain known as The Shapeshifter has managed to escape the maximum security cell of the Hellsburg prison. Currently, we do not have informations about her real name, however, here's a picture of her." And then, Lisanne stared with widen eyes. There was her in the photo, even though it was a horrible quality photo, there she was. Her right hand was on her hip while the other pointed to her front, she was giving orders apparently. Even though the photo was taken from her back, and from far away, you could still recognize her. Shit shit shit shit shit shit. Oh fuck. I'm doomed. I didn't know they had a picture. A fucking picture. Fuck, what am I gonna do now? Stealthily, she turned to watch the others, they didn't seem too interested on the TV, well, she hoped they weren't. And if they were? She had to get out of there without being suspicious. But what about the guards? Shit. Swallowing her saliva, she tried to recompose herself. She had to act normally, like nothing was wrong. Yeah, she could do that. Though it would be a bit more difficult right now, with, you know, the whole fucking galaxy wanting her head on a plate for lunch. Oh, let's not forget the tomato sauce! Tomato sauce made everything better. While we're at it, why don't we use her skull as a wine glass? That's classy as fuck.

Ugh. She wanted to die.

"Bartender? Would you gimme another shot of that yellow stuff?"

"Another one of Yellow Stuff coming up," Yellow said as he poured another glass to the girl which was wanted inside a whole galaxy. Well galaxy wide-bounties mattered nothing to Yellow. The waitress which was talking to the girl left back to take orders and so on...

Rin had been paying attention. She was paying attention to everything possible in there - the television, the people, the guards, due to her own instinct. Not paying attention led her to where she is, and that's why she never stopped paying attention to things ever again.
" I can relate to you. " She said, taking the last bite out of her sandwich and sighing. She then turned to look at Lisanne.
" Don't let the authorities catch you. "

Marisa suddenly took Lisanne by the hand and smiled rather warmly, nodding. "I see now. I see why I felt like we were kindred spirits now." she said. She felt somewhat lesser than the actual space pirate, however. Maybe she would mess around like that at some point. In any case, she finally let go and stood, trying nonchalantly to walk her way to the exit. It was time to go, and she didn't want anything to do with the guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.