Welcome to the IDS! - Yellow's bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Marisa approached the door, it was suddenly replaced by a pitch-black void, or more specifically, the door itself disappeared. Marisa could hear Mica, who was handling the more orindary guests so far on the other side of the bar, saying.
"You have to pay your bill before leaving"

"... Well, damn." Marisa scratched the back of her head. This was gonna suck so much ass. The space was too small to be tossing around Sparks, so she didn't want to engage anyone in combat over this. When it came down to it, she only had two choices, and neither of them seemed attractive. One, blow the wall away and risk something super terrible happening, or tell the truth. "..."

The witch turned around and returned to her seat, smiling nervously.

Reactions: Nocturnia
"The bill Miss Witch", Yellow shouted, more to notify the guards then the witch herself, and notified they were. Faster then you can say "What?" an Japanese woman and something which resembled a human torso and head with a lot of tentacles attached, approached the witch. "So what is it going to be," the Japanese woman asked with a grin on her face. "Let's not resort to unnecessary violence," the tentacle humanoid say. Yellow ended: "Pay with money or work for free. Your choice. And a friendly note: Resistance is stupid because all you and my staff break during a fight will be charged on your bill."

" That's not going to work. " Rin said, looking at Marisa as she tried to leave.
" The guards will try to stop you again if you try to leave again. " She said, putting her empty Sake glass and bottle down on the counter as Marisa returned, then pulled out enough credits to pay for herself and the witch.
" Here. This is for me and for Marisa. " Then, she looked at Marisa again.

Marisa flashed Rin a smile, but then shook her head. She had to have some pride, right? She couldn't let someone else pay for her now that she'd made such a mess of things for herself, even if it would get her home faster. "Nah, nah... I'll do the work." the witch stood up, shrugging. "How hard could it be? I'll wash a few cups, clean a table or something... it'll be easy. Right?"

Rin narrowed her eyes at Marisa, in a way that was like saying 'Pride will get you killed'.
"Let me do something to help someone at least once in my life, Marisa. I've already done enough bad things. "

Mica merely shrugged, she didn't really care how this would be solved, so long as Marisa paid or worked it would be enough. She looks over to the door which now reappears.

Miku had almost finished by the time all this had happened, and she was glad she had money on her account. She just hopes that they'll be able to get the money from it. Seeing all the other stuff in this place, it wouldn't seem like a problem, so she doesn't worry too much about it.

"It's the thought that counts, really." Marisa assured Rin, still adamant about not accepting help. "It just wouldn't be me to try and get out of this on someone else's account, so I'll work. Gives me more of an excuse to hang around here anyway."

"Thanks for not turning me in guys!" Lisanne was relieved to say the least, it seemed like she would be safer here than anywhere else. "By the way, Coleman is not my last name. It's Kenway. I had to lie, sorry not sorry." The pirate grinned. She watched Marisa trying to leave without paying, highlight on trying. Well, no running away without paying then. And it's not like she wanted to bury herself in even more problems right now, as she said, she didn't want her skull being used as a wine glass. It seemed like she should have to behave like an honest person for a while, at least until she gets her ship back. And a new crew. One who didn't stab her in the back. Yep, definitely a new crew.

Lisanne slapped the back of Marisa, while grinning ear to ear.
"Shit, good luck with that! If you need help or something, I'm not here!" She laughed as she took a sip of the drink. Lis wasn't caring about keeping up the appearance, everybody now knew she was a pirate.

"OK so for the needed paperwork," Yellow said to the witch, "please follow me to my office. Mica please take the counter from my hands while I go see what needs to be done with our witch here." He then walked towards one of the many doors leading deeper into the building which hosted the bar, naturally not to fast, after all he needed Marisa to follow him...

Mica looked after Yellow as he left the room, natrually since he was gone that would mean she would have to look after the customers... at least the more unusual customers.
She looked over at the space pirate lady, who was almost done with her yellow.
"A refill?"

"Hell yeah!" Lisanne replied loudly. She already could feel effect of the alcohol in her body, but it's not like she cared. She never did. Getting drunk was like a routine to her, well, at least until she was back stabbed by her own crew and given to the authorities. Traitors.

Mica silently takes the glass, quickly washes away the remaining alcohol and then pulls out lemon juice and Yellow's alcohol mix, after she mixes them together she passes that to the space pirate, putting the bottle back to the fridge where she took them out of.

"OK so for the needed paperwork," Yellow said to the witch, "please follow me to my office. Mica please take the counter from my hands while I go see what needs to be done with our witch here." He then walked towards one of the many doors leading deeper into the building which hosted the bar, naturally not to fast, after all he needed Marisa to follow him...
Marisa complied willingly enough -- she wasn't running for it or doing anything stupid. That being said, she still didn't look all that pleased about it, despite following Yellow closely.

It didn't take them long to reach Yellow's office, which excluding technology far more advanced then anything mankind has and will have inside the 21st century and not counting the huge amount of various alcoholic beverages which occupied numerous shelves in the office, was a normal office of someone who run a smaller one-building establishment. "Please sit down," Yellow offered to the witch while taking a standard employment form out of a folder and sitting down in his seat. "Now I need your full name to start. After that we can get to deciding which of the available jobs will suit you the best," Yellow said while readying his pen to write into the form...

"So, fancy place you got here." Marisa noted aloud as she looked around the place, finding a vast variety of things she either didn't recognize, or didn't know the purpose of. She sat down as instructed, crossing her arms. "Name's Marisa Kirisame."

"Marisa Kirisame," Yellow said while writing into the form and then added: "Now I would like to know what kind of skills and abilities you posses. You can just say the better developed ones no need to go into details. This will help me determine what job to give you." He countinued to fill in other data in the form in the same way he did for every person which had to work of her/his bill.

"Magic." Marisa grinned. "I'm the best magician I know." she paused, thinking to herself that she actually only knew a few magicians to begin with. "I guess I also have some experience with running a storefront."

"Well at least you have self-confidnce in yourself, so what type of magic do you use and what the highest amount of customers you served inside a single hour," Yellow said to the witch and waited for replay...

Status
Not open for further replies.