Welcome to the Guild Sign-Up and OCC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which is the best Magic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that they, evidently, can be killed, I'd say ye. Unless of course, their source is some crazed necromancer who put spirits into certain animals.

I think they're more beings of primal shadow, and by extension- fear itself. It's a personification of shadow, of evil, and of fear. Which is why I dont find it likely that they would be effected by fear?

Something for [MENTION=5464]CrazyDragon[/MENTION] to answer, I think.

Okay, I just woke up so forgive if I don't make sense. There isn't a whole lot I can say without giving the story away so I'm going to give a couple of tid bits. They are alive in a way and they aren't afraid of many things. They do fear their Alphas.

Ok sorry I havent posted yet guys I am in the hospital with my grandpa until tomorrow night I will post tomorrow hopefully.

No one was waiting on me right cuz I was waiting for Piper and Basil.

I've been busy since moving ino my dorm, and Piper is at their mom's wedding. We will both be able to post soon!

I'm just waiting for all or at least most of the crew to line up in the courtyard.

If we're not focused on a super specific order of posting, which... we probably aren't, I may be able to have something up tonight. I'm so sorry guys.

I finally posted! Sorry for my short, not very good post.

Should I wait for Piper or just go ahead. I don't want to cut her out or anything.

I finally posted! Sorry for my short, not very good post.
You call that short? You're always so eloquent, it's breath-taking! Compare yours to ours and beam with pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.