Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your character needs some serious revising. I said I wasn't sure whether there'd be that many witches or not. I should have said: don't make a witch. Even further: Don't make a sorcerer. Sorcerers are even rarer and more powerful than witches, and while I MIGHT allow a witch, I'd never allow a player controlled sorcerer. However, your description of power is nowhere near the level of a true sorcerer's, and is more reminiscent of black blood or weapon blood, or something of the like. You also never explained WHY yours has the power it does, and, You are too old to be a student of the academy in my opinion. Your character is not Acceptable. That doesn't mean it's not salvageable. Please revise it.

Like...Can i make him batman? Ok let me stop messing around. Your are right there are very little but i never thought they all would be super strong. I was having trouble coming up with a non witch soul character who is a villain since you cant find much of them. I could be a monster such as Free, Blair and Mosquito (It is said he doesn't in SE wiki) but even thy contain magic. Its hard to be original with limitation but that will in the end those will help create a interesting character. I am searching in the book of Eibon and found a character but i would like to check with you first before i create it since you never said we can use monsters or not.

Like...Can i make him batman? Ok let me stop messing around. Your are right there are very little but i never thought they all would be super strong. I was having trouble coming up with a non witch soul character who is a villain since you cant find much of them. I could be a monster such as Free, Blair and Mosquito (It is said he doesn't in SE wiki) but even thy contain magic. Its hard to be original with limitation but that will in the end those will help create a interesting character. I am searching in the book of Eibon and found a character but i would like to check with you first before i create it since you never said we can use monsters or not.
Well, feel free to use the villain character sheet and submit it for evaluation.

Villain

Gym Teacher

235906-michiko.jpg

succubus___01_by_aditya777-d2lcct6.jpg
(Succubus soul release)
Name: Albina Turan

Class: Monster

Race: Demon=Succubus

Appearance:
(In school wears sweat jacket and pants)

Personality: Typical succubus personality, Very sexual but only at times. This is not a dominate personality trait in her human form. She is also highly intelligence, Crafty, Devious and slightly hot headed. She uses her sexuality to influence people. She is very open, talkative and kind to hide her sinister nature. In battle she is the type to hide and act as if she is scared or believe the students should handle it to help them learn. She manipulate humans into eating pure human souls to become one of her kishin soldiers. She uses her beauty to control them but once they become to strong many to develop resistant to it and start to only follow her for there own reasons.

Job: Gym teacher

Skills: Sand control, She can make in extremely hard or very soft. She has free control of its shape. (only when she release her form) Powerful soul wavelength, She can control the way she looks age wise, It ranges to 20-35, She currently appears to be 29. , She has Life drain abilities and can control people with here beauty by sending her lustful wavelength into them. (More affective in release mode.)

History: It seems she has no memory of pass, She only remembers awaking inside a cave in the Egyptian dessert covered in sand and the cave floor littered with dead bodies and souls floating above them, Good and bad. She ate the souls and states that day as her date of birth. After that she traveled Egypt as a wife to many men and a mother to many children. She has killed all her husbands for she grew tired of them and left her children to survive on there own. Over that time she learn she has connection to the sand and her ability to influence men. She gain sand manipulator after eating the soul of a wizard, Her husband. She doesn't know how he imbue her soul with this ability only that she must show her true form to use it. It was weak when first gain but the souls she ate help make it stronger. Her natural power that come with being a succubus is her lustful wavelength that only works on the opposite gender. She has done that for 170 year until she decide to travel for her name was spreading (Different from what it is now). Lord death sent a mister and a weapon after her. She defeated them and the process she learned what she was, A succubus. She then choose to traveled the world and learn about what she is. She journey for 80 years. She has meet many people, Lived many lives and done horrible things. Her soul was born tainted and has to plans to make it more tainted. She applied as for Physical Ed. and was accepted thank to a private screening she had. She also beat another person for the job since they committed "Suicide" in there apartment. Her fake records also gave her the edge as well along with that, She was well liked during her assistant job by the students. (mostly male) She choose this job for the chance to have physical contact with the students and to influence them with her wavelength. She is doing this for unknown reasons, Maybe she was promise something by someone. She has been hiding her soul wavelength since she entered the city. She has been in DWMA for 5 years now. (First 2 as the Gym teacher assistant.)

Last edited:
Villain

Name: Albina Turan

Class: Monster

Race: Demon=Succubus

Appearance:View attachment 25162

Personality: Typical succubus personality, Very sexual but only at times. This is not a dominate personality trait. She is also
highly intelligence, Crafty and devious. She uses her sexuality to influence people. She is very open, talkative and kind to hide her sinister nature. In battle she is the type to hide and act as if she is scared or believe the students should handle it to help them learn. She tends to manipulate humans into eating pure human souls to become one of her soldiers.

Job: Gym teacher (Nurse if senpai allows)

Skills: Sand control, She can make in extremely hard or very soft. She has free control of its shape as while, Powerful soul wavelength, She can control the way she looks age wise, It ranges to 20-35, She currently appears to be 29.

History: She has blocked out her pass, She only remembers awaking inside a cave in the dessert and states that as her birthrate. After that she has traveled the Egyptian as a wife to many men and a mother to many children. She has killed all her husbands for she grew board of them and left her children to survive on there own. She has done that for 170 year until she decide to travel. She then slowly traveled the world twice for 80 years. She has meet many people, Lived many lives and done horrible things. Her soul was born tainted and has to plans to make it more tainted. She applied as for Physical Ed. and was accepted, She has been in DWMA for 5 years now.
Your application needs cleaned up a bit. I can't understand some of the wording, but from what I gather, She randomly decided to join the dwma, and Lord Death was apparently having a day off, because they let in someone who was openly evil to be their gym teacher, and the person had nothing to do with physical education. You yourself said her soul is horribly tainted, and she has no listed power other than sand control (Which has nothing to do with being a succubus), and therefore could have been called out no matter what form she took. I'm also a bit surprised that someone with such an evil soul who absorbs the life of other beings hasn't been branded evil and hunted down. Besides, if she manipulates humans into eating souls (which would make them powerful, and crazy, and therefore hard to control) and sexuality is her main point, why did she choose gym teacher/nurse? who does she have a bone to pick with? does she have a fetish for teenagers who could hunt her down? If I were a demon like that, I'd stay very far away from the dwma unless I had an amazing reason to get involved with them.

Also, she is a bit too high-class of a villain to be run normally.

Your application needs cleaned up a bit. I can't understand some of the wording, but from what I gather, She randomly decided to join the dwma, and Lord Death was apparently having a day off, because they let in someone who was openly evil to be their gym teacher, and the person had nothing to do with physical education. You yourself said her soul is horribly tainted, and she has no listed power other than sand control (Which has nothing to do with being a succubus), and therefore could have been called out no matter what form she took. I'm also a bit surprised that someone with such an evil soul who absorbs the life of other beings hasn't been branded evil and hunted down. Besides, if she manipulates humans into eating souls (which would make them powerful, and crazy, and therefore hard to control) and sexuality is her main point, why did she choose gym teacher/nurse? who does she have a bone to pick with? does she have a fetish for teenagers who could hunt her down? If I were a demon like that, I'd stay very far away from the dwma unless I had an amazing reason to get involved with them.

Also, she is a bit too high-class of a villain to be run normally.

Damn, Ok i didn't want to conflict with your storyline with really isn't known by me. I will change it to your liking but i would enjoy knowing your plans so i don't ruin them. I also like keeping my evil characters plans slightly secret for the reason of shock for when they are discovered. I am trying to create a convincing villain but not ruin what you have in mind. The sand powers idea came from the area she is based on so i must elaborate on how she gained them. I do believe she does need a revising to fix the flaws i seem to have left on her sheet. Sorry if i am being a trouble. I also notice the is messed up with the age, she should be at less 250 since i stated her birth was in a dessert cave.

Ps. Teenager fetishes are cool, I wish my teachers had teenager fetishes.

Damn, Ok i didn't want to conflict with your storyline with really isn't known by me. I will change it to your liking but i would enjoy knowing your plans so i don't ruin them. I also like keeping my evil characters plans slightly secret for the reason of shock for when they are discovered. I am trying to create a convincing villain but not ruin what you have in mind. The sand powers idea came from the area she is based on so i must elaborate on how she gained them. I do believe she does need a revising to fix the flaws i seem to have left on her sheet. Sorry if i am being a trouble. I also notice the is messed up with the age, she should be at less 250 since i stated her birth was in a dessert cave.

Ps. Teenager fetishes are cool, I wish my teachers had teenager fetishes.
You don't have to conflict with mine. Hell, i can even let ya in on some of the plot and work you in there. All you had to do was ask.
Then elaborate. Include ALL powers she has. explain them, if need be.
You aren't troublesome. Sorry if I seem annoyed. I'm not. But at the same time, I'm being careful with what I'm allowing.

Can I double with two? I was planning to make my skellie team up with each other o:

Can I double with two? I was planning to make my skellie team up with each other o:
If you think you can pull it off, I've got no problem, my kouhai!

Reactions: senpai
Hehe :3
I will put it up in a sec~ Wait, wait. Quick question: So can I double with a weapon and a meister or no? Cause if not, then that's totally fine ^_^

Hehe :3
I will put it up in a sec~ Wait, wait. Quick question: So can I double with a weapon and a meister or no? Cause if not, then that's totally fine ^_^
Well, you can, but I prefer that you don't. Unless you are making a set of paired weapons, in which case, it's fair game! just have them both in the same post! :)

S O U L E A T E R
M E I S T E R
2dmfuk0.jpg

Name:
Lucas Everette

Personality:
Don't be fooled by his timid, innocents looks. Lucas is a friendly person in general but he is definitely not going to be a door mat and let people walk all over him. When he hears bullshit, he would either confront the person politely or right down go sassy once you push his buttons. Other wise, he's an ambitious teen who is empathetic to other people's feelings.

Partner:
Ezra Fitzgerald

Skills:
N/A

History: Lucas barely knows anything about his parents, as they passed away when he was a young child. All the boy heard about them was that his mother was a weapon while his father was a meister. He was raised by his grandmother, who was a loving woman until she passed away when he turned twelve. In result, Lucas was later taken care by his aunt who was the complete opposite from his grandmother and treated him inhumanely.

Now, the first he heard about his parent's occupation, Lucas was determined to become a meister like his father. His grandmother was supportive of his dreams when she was alive but his aunt wasn't. Lucas had enough of her pointless lecture and rant so he decided to make his escape and hopped off to the nearest train to DWMA with the money he saved from working (in part-time jobs, of course).

S O U L E A T E R
W E A P O N

tumblr_mzzi0oLWYT1szginao1_500.jpg

Name:
Ezra Fitzgerald

Personality:
An egoistical-like weapon who isn't exactly a "people's" person. Although he isn't boastful, he is confident about his skills; and he knows it. Because his personality is so intolerable to most people, nobody wanted to choose him as a weapon. Ezra has a short temper with idiots and would show no mercy with his words, making him seem cold and apathetic. He also doesn't waste time making trivial conversations when it comes to strangers, Ezra would usally make his sentence short and blunt. Unlike most peers his age, Ezra doesn't pay much attention in the area of romance, as he's too busy collecting souls.

Partner:
Lucas Everette

Skills:
He has the ability to see through people's soul (if he concentrates hard enough); it's a skill he was born with. It is known to be called 'Soul Deception'.

History:
Born and raised in a small household of four (His mother, father, a younger sister, and him included) Ezra lived a quiet childhood. He didn't have much many friends, as they all thought he either too bossy or intimidating. Throughout his whole life, Ezra have always wanted to attend DWMA; where all students take to be either the best meister or weapon. His parents allowed it, as they also attended the academy back in the old days. On the right blossoming age, Ezra set off to his journey.

Last edited:
Finished with my skellies. It needs some more polishing (in my perspective, at least) but hopefully it fits your standards :3

Finished with my skellies. It needs some more polishing (in my perspective, at least) but hopefully it fits your standards :3
lookin' pretty good. just explain the power on your weapon. I don't know what it means. Aside from that, these are acceptable.

No prob!

Reactions: senpai
suit.png

Name: Akuma Hashimoto " Kuma "
Class: trained in the use of soul waves/ but can be a meister (
if anyone wants to partner lol)
Race: Human

Personality: Kuma is a ordinary goofy guy who sometimes enjoys hard work, but not with to much pressure placed upon him. He can be talkative at times, and at other times silent as he suffers from a small bi-polar issue that does not go to severe. His personality does range at times but a main one he follows by is a friendly person who anyone could talk to and feel at least comfortable. When some ask of his past he does not mind explaining what he has gone through but at times he can become very lost and stop talking, sometimes he is forced to leave the area and recollect himself. It is not often that he acts like that, but on the occasion that he does it is best to let him alone and allow him to come back down to his regular personality.

Job: Teaches history
Partner: Sayako
Skills:
Soul Palm: By resonating with one's own soul the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them. The incompatible Wavelength can cause strong direct and internal damage, it is even capable of damaging someone who is being protected by black blood

Soul palm; Double strike: This is a variation of the attack soul palm that instead makes use of both hands, rather than just one. The attack works using the same principle as its one handed version; that by resonating with one's own soul, the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them, causing strong direct and internal damage. However, due to the inclusion of an extra hand, the attack's power is greatly amplified and able to incapacitate even strong opponents.

History: Akuma grew up in a poor type of way, his life that of a mere poor to others. He could not afford alot of luxury yet he made it by in life with his simple will of survival, Ever since he was young his mother told him that he would grow up and make her proud and even do something amazing. And at the time he didn't believe that, but as he went along in his not so amazing life he started to believe her. Working almost any job he could he brought money in everyday keeping her alive and fed, Yet on her death bed she had told him that she was very proud of him. Living out the life his mother would of wanted for him, he moved up in life and had joined the DWMA at a young age. As he climbed through the ranks and aged, he believed he could never leave the school so instead of walking away. he took a job opening...yes as a history teacher but it was better than well...going back out into that weird world.

(lemme know if i did this bad or not :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd partner with you if you haven't found one yet. :D

suit.png

Name: Akuma Hashimoto " Kuma "
Class: trained in the use of soul waves/ but can be a meister (
if anyone wants to partner lol)
Race: Human

Personality: Kuma is a ordinary goofy guy who sometimes enjoys hard work, but not with to much pressure placed upon him. He can be talkative at times, and at other times silent as he suffers from a small bi-polar issue that does not go to severe. His personality does range at times but a main one he follows by is a friendly person who anyone could talk to and feel at least comfortable. When some ask of his past he does not mind explaining what he has gone through but at times he can become very lost and stop talking, sometimes he is forced to leave the area and recollect himself. It is not often that he acts like that, but on the occasion that he does it is best to let him alone and allow him to come back down to his regular personality.

Job: Teaches history
Partner: none as of yet
Skills:
Soul Palm: By resonating with one's own soul the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them. The incompatible Wavelength can cause strong direct and internal damage, it is even capable of damaging someone who is being protected by black blood

Soul palm; Double strike: This is a variation of the attack soul palm that instead makes use of both hands, rather than just one. The attack works using the same principle as its one handed version; that by resonating with one's own soul, the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them, causing strong direct and internal damage. However, due to the inclusion of an extra hand, the attack's power is greatly amplified and able to incapacitate even strong opponents.

History: Akuma grew up in a poor type of way, his life that of a mere poor to others. He could not afford alot of luxury yet he made it by in life with his simple will of survival, Ever since he was young his mother told him that he would grow up and make her proud and even do something amazing. And at the time he didn't believe that, but as he went along in his not so amazing life he started to believe her. Working almost any job he could he brought money in everyday keeping her alive and fed, Yet on her death bed she had told him that she was very proud of him. Living out the life his mother would of wanted for him, he moved up in life and had joined the DWMA at a young age. As he climbed through the ranks and aged, he believed he could never leave the school so instead of walking away. he took a job opening...yes as a history teacher but it was better than well...going back out into that weird world.

(lemme know if i did this bad or not :P )
accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.