Welcome to The City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want to go home," West continued to whimper. "There is no home, come on. We need to find something to eat," Priya turned him away from the bloodied corpse and began guiding him back down the street, if not for his sake, but for her own. The restraints, or at least, most of them, were shut and only the cheapskate ones were still alive, in Priya's point of view.

Kyuga saw the man beside him sway. "Hey man, I think you've had a few too many." He said. He stood strapping his rifle case onto his back. " Can I take you anywhere? A place to stay or at least a hotel?" Kyuga glanced up at the girl." I'm Kyuga, by the way, Kyuga Senketsu." He interjected as he helped the man up, setting his arm over his shoulders. " If you want, I'll set you up too, for a couple nights till you can get back on your feet." Its the least he could do, his next check was due in soon so the money was no issue. As he continued to look at the girl, a small smile came to his face as she reminded him of his sister.

"No, I'm fine," Nouvel said stubbornly, although he was beginning to groan from the headache. Oh yes, completely fine, even if he was a bit drunk. ...Well...A lot drunk. Maybe. He didn't know. Besides his family would be worried about him. "Needa...go back home..." he mumbled, getting up and stumbling towards the door. He was soon helped by the other man, Kyuga was it? Oh, right. Well who knows, maybe they'll meet again another time. He shook his head at the man, groaning again. "No...I'll go home...need to get home..." Yes, his family was probably waiting for the...paycheck. He swore loudly when he realized he probably spent all of it drinking, plus giving the girl her meal. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot. Now what was he gonna do?

Kyuna held the stumbling man up. " Alright were is home? I'll help you get there." He heard the man swore and mutter something about a paycheck. ' He's just trying to provide.' Kyuga thought. As he led the man out. He noticed it was dark and turned back to the young girl." Miss, you mind helping me with him?" Though Kyuga didn't really need the help, he was more worried about the girls safety. Night was the most dangerous time in the city, especially for you girls.

She hesitated. She had been living on the streets for a couple years now and she was used to it. The idea of sleeping in a hotel room or even a normal room seemed foreign and magical. She wasn't sure if the man would want anything in return. He had given her some money and that was incredible enough, but this amount of kindness was basically unheard of. "Umm..." He asked her another question and she gladly accepted the change of subject to give her more time to think about it. "Yeah, sure." she hopped down from her barstool and helped the man as they walked outside.

Nouvel grumbled something under his breath, cursing himself for wasting the paycheck like that. He hoped he had some left, to at least show something to them. "I'll lead," he said, leading them down the street where West and Priya went. It wasn't a close walk, it was rather long actually. He spotted the two of them walking down the street, feeling sympathy for them. "Perhaps I should invite them over to my house...for dinner?" he slurred before sighing, "Probably will reject it though. Oh well." His mind would have told him to stay out of it normally, but he wasn't in the right state of mind to do so. Well first thing's first, get home, present his family the money, invite people over for dinner- wait what. He rubbed his temples and groaned again. Good lord his head hurt.

"Where are we going? I feel like we are just wandering around," West moaned to his cousin in boredom. "Because we are. Just looking. Enjoy it, it might be the only relaxing thing in a while," Priya replied, never taking her eyes off the street ahead as footsteps from behind were heard. West glanced behind for a moment and saw Nouvel wifh Rory and Kyuna. "I think they are following us," he whispered nervously. "Don't be stupid. There'd be no point, people are allowed to walk down the street," Priya lied. She felt the same way, but believed it was stupid and the sun was getting to her head. Maybe we should find an alleyway route. Then maybe West will calm down. And me, she thought.

Kyuga helped Nouvel as he lead them. He reached into his pocket and thumbed through the bills he had left. 350. more than enough for him and the other two. He return his gaze to Rory. He smiled to himself as he thought about his sister. Rory was about the same height, and the same build. Kyuga adjusted the straps on his rifle case. Then it hit him, should he tell her? Despite what Nouvel and Rory thought, they bout knew him. But not by his real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.