Welcome To St.Lucifer's Acadmey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't take it to heart! DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART" She grabbed him by the collar and slamed him into one of the lockers her eyes turned red and her fangs full view. "What do you even know you don't even have a father" she growled at him then let him go. "you don't even know me or my family so why would you even say that." she then turned to leave before she hurts some people.

Lucifer glares at her. "And you don't know my family! Do you know how much fucking siblings I have to compete with?! I have 20! Each one of them trying to best each other!" Glares at her. "And you act like no one fuckling lives any life similar to you! I was attempting to be nice, so calm your fucking ass. At least I don't bawl my eyes out in school." He sneers at her, grabbing his items and walking away. "Be grateful." He mumbled as he made his way towards the building exit, heading out to his spot behind the bushes.

Black teeth... I'll have to buy this guy a toothbrush. She knew that bad hygiene wasn't the case, but it was funny in her head. The right corner of her mouth slightly lifted in a weak attempt to smile back at Lair. Fidgeting, she watched the soul be returned. Well, I learned one thing in school today: Souls can be placed back in their bodies by reapers. What was that he said? Was it a foreign tongue he spoke in? The silence was indeed uncomfortable, nearly causing a ringing in her ears. The light 'thunk' from the half severed arm falling to the floor produced a nearly silent giggle from her lips, though not because of the blood spurting from an artery, but the sound itself was odd. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of urine and she knew the demon kid must have been humiliated. She pinched the bridge of her nose shut while watching Lair continue his deed. He was teasing the student with death by cutting around his neck and she frowned, the expression hidden by her hand. The eye contact between herself and the reaper kept her still as stone, her discomfort growing from the sight inside that blackness. The kitsune nearly cringed from the decapitation, the heavy scent of blood suddenly masking the smell of the demon's piss. With shaking fingers, she took a slow step back from the decapitated head and Lair, her eyes trained on the scythe that continuously produced blood from its blade. "Very... Well done?" Her attempt at a compliment wasn't meant to be a question. Were reapers suppose to torture the things they kill?

Katrina had been sewing away on a little stuffed dog back pack when she heard Lucifer and some other girl fighting, normally she would keep to herself but she heard everything and checked on Luke hoping he wasn't all pissed off again but she didn't follow after him figuring he would want some privacy. Maybe she should go find Des and Lair and Scythe. Katrina walks back to where she could pick up Des and Lair's scents and pushed the door open just as the head was sliced off of the demon kid. She quickly shuts the door and wrinkles her nose at the intense smell of iron, urine, and death. She didn't seem phased by the demons mangled body or even the death, the way Des was frozen though was something else entirely and she stepped in front of her still smelling or oranges to avoid making the fox sick. "Lair...quit it you're scaring her..." She herself tried to remain I phased as she locked eyes with the Reaper but the dark orbs had been showing nightmares that Katrina didn't want to remember. Katrina was a loyal friend though, not finicky like you would think a cat to be and she disapproved of all the blood. Gulping around her growing fear she speaks trying to sound pissed, "Look at all this blood, I am not cleaning this up Lair and Scythe!"

Des, thankful for Katrina's interference, looks away from Lair's eyes and hides behind the feline's back. Glancing at their bloody surrounding, she begins to frown. If anyone found them up here they were sure to get in trouble for murdering another student. The sound of a bell ringing startled her. Was it time to go to another class? She opened up her bag, pawing through it briefly before taking out a schedule. There was no clock in the room and she wasn't sure how much time had passed since their morning class together. Grumbling, she shoved it back in, her fingers brushing against a small, rectangular bit of metal. The vixen pulled out a silver lighter, a demonic grin flashing over her face. No one would get in trouble if there's no evidence of how the kid was murdered. Giggling, she stepped around Katrina and kicked the severed head back to the body in the center of the room. Surely there's gas somewhere! Keeping her plan to herself, she started running around the room, checking under crimson coated counters then in the closet at the back of the room.

Lair was surrounded by mist for a second and when it vanished he was his regular self. He looked around and whistled, "Guess I went a little over board." His hazel eyes locked on Kat, he gave a no look hi-five to his scythe, "Sorry about that, sometimes I forget how scary I am and how messy it gets." He laughed and watched Des run around the room. He turned his head to look at the scythe. "I dont know what she is doing."

Katrina sighs with relief as she watches Des run around and scratches the top of her head. "You're not the only one. I have no idea what she's doing." Katrina turns around trying to talk to the running around girl finally able to talk to her when she stops to look in the closet. "Hey! What are you doing, Des? What are you looking for? I could probably help if you tell me."

"What am I doing, what are you doing?" She retorted between giggles, barging back out of the closet empty handed. "Gas," Her grin twitched with excitement. "We need a bit of gas, do you guys see any?" Des continued to search, throwing food items out of cabinets. "There's gotta be some somewhere! How else do they get these stinking-" Her eyes widen. "Oven! Why don't we just do that?" She hadn't yet explained her idea to them, and instead babbled on about just cutting the oven on. "-but do gas ovens even work that way? We could just use the stove..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Luke got to his favorite spot, he sat down with a long sigh. "God what an annoying day.." He mumbles. Closing his eyes, he laid back with his hands resting behind his head. Luke frowned a little. How could a day that should have been so relaxing wound up so exhausting and annoying? Well, whatever. Soon he'll be in his own bed, no one there to pester or bother him. As he laid down, a crow swooped by an landed on the boys chest. "The hell..?" He groans and opens his eye. The black bird held a letter in his beak. Lucifer took the letter and the crow squaked before flying away. "Dumb bird.." He said and opened up the letter. As he read through it, Luficers frowned deepened more and more. "Damn it.."

Lair had a blank look on his face as he stared at Des, "Turn the gas oven on, open up the oven door and set your lighter somewhere in the room and lets go." He sighed and walked out the door. He smirked at Kat as he began to walk out and gave his scythe another hi-five. "And lets go to class, considering I'm not one to be late... and have no excuse too because I can just appear in there and the teachers know that. So.." He put up his hands like it was obvious where he was going with the conversation. "And I don't understand why you are so worried about the mess, I'm the one getting into trouble." He chuckled.

"No way!" She exclaimed as she held the lighter to her chest. That was her most prized possession, she wasn't going to leave it here and let it get destroyed. Though the thought of having the room engulfed in flames made her cheeks lightly flush with color, she'd have to settle for less. God that would be beautiful, and so, so hot. She bit the tip of her tongue, and suppressing her desire to see the entire school consumed with fire, picked up the severed head and set it on the stove. Des turned the gas on and lit the burner, her eyes glazing over at the sight of the blue flames. Turning the dial on high, the flames grew larger and began to singe the skin of the deceased demon's face. Not too long after, the whole skull caught on fire. She giggled and grabbed Katrina's hand after shutting the cap of the lighter with a quiet clack. "We should go now, too."

Katrina smiled as Des did lit up the demon, apparently not put off by it at all. "Yeah I agree, let's get going then!" She follows behind Des her thoughts wandering off as it occurs to her..."Where are we going? I don't even know what time it is..." Though it didn't seem like the teachers cared about the students not being in class so Katrina just shrugs. "hopefully it's lunch though. I need some food soon..." She grumbles as her stomach gives a rather loud gurgle.

Desdemona laughed quietly at the sound of Katrina's stomach, she was hungry too. "Let's go get food!" She happily skipped back down a few flights of stairs, passing Lair with Katrina in tow only to stop a few steps after and grab at her hood with confusion. "Um, do you know which way the cafeteria might be?" She glanced over her shoulder as she sheepishly asked the question, a shy grin of sorts on her face. She was still stuck in the mindset of her alternate ego.

Katrina has to think about this and with a slightly annoyed look on her face she shakes her head. "Um...No I don't know...I'm new here myself." She grumbles her cat ears pinned to the top of her head as she tried to use her sense of smell to find the cafeteria. "Help me out, you're nose is probably sharper than mine."

"Oh! That's right." She briefly placed her hands over her nose, almost blushing with embarrassment. How could I forget about my own ability? She shrugged off the thought, dropping her hands and tilting her head back. Des sniffed the air a few times, turning one way then another before a grin pops up. "I smell something good this way!" If Katrina weren't fast enough, the fox would be dragging her down the corridors by the hand.

Lair looked at them in confusion, "I have no words." He looked to scythe, "I know your fine, but I'm starving so off to eat." He puffed away in his smoke and appeared in the cafeteria and right next to one of the students. He turned sharply and the scythe dodged the students face by no more then an inch. The girl vampire gasped as she saw the edge go by her face and cursed at Lair certain times. Lair smirked and moved up to the line. He was practically asleep, but eventually got through it and got a plate of food. He looked around and saw a group of demons whose friend had just got killed, he felt momentarily bad for it but saw them picking on a new student... What is he? He shrugged and went to sit down at a table by himself. Man, it's weird being the only social able reaper in this school.. Period actually. He chuckled silent and began eating again.

Status
Not open for further replies.