Welcome To St.Lucifer's Acadmey

Status
Not open for further replies.
She suppressed the urge to snarl at him as she grabbed at her hood, accidentally knocking it off along with her own glasses in her seething anger. Eyes shut, she kicked a locker, leaving a small, unimpressive dent in it. That little- She opened her eyes, blinking a few times and glancing around. She was suddenly grief stricken and disappointed in herself during the sudden personality change. Did she really growl at and insult that boy? The demon glanced around, her ears bent backwards as she picks up the glasses, wiping them off then hurrying the opposite way up some stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer stormed down the hall. The more he thought of how insulting and rude that girl was, the more pissed he became. He found himself going towards the old arts wing which had closed when the school made a new area for the arts. He walked towards the music area, throwing open the door and slamming it behind him. "That short rude ass twerp!" He shouted. Whenever Luke got angry, he broke stuff. So instinctively he grabbed one of the old instruments, a dented trumpet, and began swinging it repeatedly into a wall. "I need to learn manners?! That like twerp practically seethed with the desire to claw my eyes out the moment she met me! Telling me shit like that?! Who does she think she is!" His eyes seemed to darken, giving one fatal swing, the trumpet denting to a point where you could hardly tell what it use to be. "Tch.."

Katrina had watched the whole scene, at first she was angry about the put down on succubi but as she listened she gave up and had tried to ignore the conversation, but she had heard everything, Damn my sharp ears... She thinks but when she sees Desdemona run off up the stairs and Luke storm down the hall she shoves Lair to go after the vulpine girl not wanting to make the girl sick with her smell. "You go and talk to her please!" Katrina takes off after Lucifer hearing him breaking the trumpet she opens the door and walks inside looking up at Lucifer but at first not saying a word, simply taking the broken trumpet and tossing it quickly. "Hey...are you okay? I know you don't like succubi; but I'm also way more cat demon than that." With a light sigh Katrina hops up onto a desk and watches Lucifer. "I'm not interested in your secrets, so don't worry about that, you seem like the type to avoid most people, because you're Satan's son?" She asked genuinely curious her tail swaying lightly behind her against the desk with her ears perked up to listen if he chose to speak. "Oh yeah, I'm Katrina, call me Kat if you'd like."

What am I going to do? What am I going to do? She was frantic as she took the stairs two at a time to an unknown destination. Unsure what floor she was now on, she briskly paced the corridors, constantly fidgeting with her sleeves. The black hoodie that seems to have swallowed her whole hid her figure well, except for the fact her legs looked bony. The heavy boots she wore to try and cover that flaw made echoes through the halls. "I have to apologize." Her voice was much softer; timid even as she spoke to herself. No, no, he's too angry to apologize to him, it wouldn't work! He'd be angrier! The fox stopped, glancing through the small windows in the doors. All the classes up here were... Empty? The thought momentarily perplexed her as she opened one of the doors. It was an cooking classroom? Why would they need one of those here of all places? There were ovens and the area was clean. Perhaps they all went to lunch? She inched inside and shut the door behind her. She'd hide in there for the time being.

Lucifer stared at the girl for a confused moment. Why the hell was she here? And what gives her the right to say shit like that to him? Even though she was right, very right, he still didn't like that. He didn't like being read easily. "Why the hell are you here?" He demanded, frowning at her. "Your that chick that was hanging out with the twerp." His frown deeper a little. Why the hell was she do casual too?! The whole thing just pissed him off. He didn't know why, but it did. He was so much more use to going about his day without having so much conversations with people. And if he did, it was about pointless topics he didn't give a shit about. "Why don't you go check on that little brat friend of yours, 'kay?"

Katrina's answer was a simple one. "Because I'm a cat, I get curious about people. I sent someone else after her anyway. As for why the hell I'm here...well I said that already." Katrina yawns a bit before giving her ears a light flick and purposfully swishing her tail around. "I'm a cat...and I have sharp hearing, I'm not trying to tease or make fun of you, I think I would hate it if that guy was my dad too." She had pulled out a thread and some material as well as a needle and began to make something with it. "I've noticed you around before, you like to hang out and lay in the courtyard around lunch right?" Whatever she was making was black and red and she pulled some other materials from her cat back pack; stuffing, it was stuffing, which she shoved inside the flat piece of cloth she had just made fluffing it up before sealing the item with an expert thread. "Cats are curious by nature, and you took a swipe at succubi too, not to say I particularly like the fact I am one but well, I can't change what I am." She offers up the black and red pillow she had just made. "Something to rest your head on if you wanna accept it." As she offers the pillow Lucifer would notice it had an 'L' embroidered into it with demon wings sprouting from either side of the 'L'.

Lucifer studied her as she worked on her little arts and craft and talked away. When she offered it up he took it without really thinking about it. "But you know how the saying goes. Curiosity killed the cat." He spoke with a kind of arrogance he usually had, but it disappeared rather quickly. "But, thanks... I guess.." He glances to it. It was impressive, though he didn't bother showing it. He looks back at the girl named Kat. "I have nothing against you. I just hate Sucubus." He shrugs. He still felt like making a rude and rather inappropriate comment about the race, but he held it back. Saying shit like that won't cheer him up like usual. Though he wasn't that angry any more. He calmed down a bit and was more... Curious. But he shrugged that curious feeling off and just relaxed a bit. He'd be back to his arrogant self in no time.

"I don't think you'll kill me, if I thought that I wouldn't have followed you." Katrina's sudden bright smile is a little startling as the pillow is taken. "You're very welcome, it's one of the few things I really love doing!" Her ears were perked up excitedly which also made her tail swish quickly behind her, with a smile she hops down off the desk and goes to sit by a window her eyes just gazing outside, "Are you a bit calmer now? If it'll help go ahead and bash away at the succbus race, I wouldn't blame you since a lot of us are just seductresses and users." She glances at him just a bit before resuming her stare out the window.

He raises an eyebrow at her, finding her awful odd. And by odd he meant happy. Happy was odd to him. "I'm calm now.." He sighed and leans against the wall opposite to her. He set his book and pillow down on a cello rack beside him, glancing to the instruments a moment. "So... Why are you still here? Shouldn't you e racing after your little friends now?" She spoke and looked over from the cellos at her. He then turned his gaze to look at all the worn out instruments.

Lair didn't even look at Luke as he walked in or out, he wanted to comment but the Satan bloodline caught him. Reapers worked for that bloodline, giving souls to Satan and any others that asked. He hadn't met Satan personally but he met his children, several times. As they both walked away he was relieved and was about to speak. Before Lair could say anything to Katrina, she walked off, after giving her orders. He looked at his Scythe, "Why the hell do we always get stuck with an angry female?" It twitched for a bit, gliding across his back. "I know." He disappeared in his cloud of smoke. Before she walked in there, he was sitting on a chair, it kicked back and his legs resting on the table. "Want to talk about it, Ms. Des?" He laughed out loud, urging her on. The room suddenly became dense with fog. "You really shouldn't get so worked up over guys. We're assholes, most of us are anyways." His scythe went back and forth and he pointed at it like she understood it "See even scythe agrees. We're no good."

Desdemona studied Lair and his scythe. Do they just poof everywhere? The female blinked a little, swatting her hand at the fog. "Interesting logic you have there." The right corner of her lip slightly twitched upward, but she still felt bad. She leaned against the table Lair's feet were on, her chin placed in her palm. Without her glasses black hair fell in her eyes and her red-furred ears remained exposed atop her head. "I'm not really worked up, but I am a little nervous." Her alter ego admitted with a tilt of her head. "Your scythe. You just refer to it as scythe? Isn't that a little strange? Most people give items a real name, and not just call them by their original title." Her voice was soft and unintimidating. "It- it has a conscious, yes? Is that why it can move and such, Mr. Lair?" This version of Des asked a lot of questions to ease her burning curiosity that sometimes got her in trouble.

He looked at his scythe. It twitched back and forth, he looked at her like she was crazy. "What are you talking about. Scythe is scythe." His answer was final, he looked at her like she was completely insane. "I could call him scy... but that be weird because he doesn't go by short names." He held his head, looking her straight in the eye. "I don't know what you want from me!" He looked to his scythe, and it's point was looking at him. "Yeah I don't know... Women thing I guess. They always want to complicate stuff." He looked at her and smiled, he leaned in close. "So..." His eyes completely engulfed in black, he started to form a grin, "Want to see what a reaper can do?" The fog got denser, and his scythe stood straight, the pole part starting to glow a faint red.

Des giggles at Lair and his scythe. If anyone, he's the crazy one. "I don't want anything from you. Scythe is scythe," she murmurs, straightening up and placing her glasses back on just enough so they hang at the tip of her nose. With her head lowered, she glances up at him, fidgeting with her sleeves just below her chin. "If I say yes, Mr. Reaper, will you be inclined to murder me?" Her eyes drifted to the scythe, ears fractionally flattening. What if he really wants to kill me? The thought didn't bother her as much as it should have.

"Of course not." His voice was more metallic now and deeper, and a cloak was forming. He pointed to a chair in the corner of the room. Another student, a demon by the looks of it, was sitting there, the fog less dense around it. The chair moved towards them. He pulled the newly form cloak over his face. He stood up, his clothing now more armored looking then before. He walked up too the demon, he grabbed the pole of his scythe and took it off his back. His scythe pole was perfectly straight besides the bottom that was at a curve. His blade looked twice as sharp then before and it glowed a bright red except the end which had actual blood dripping off the point of the blade. He touched the top of the demon's head with his scythe, though the demon seemed calm at first, Lair bent down and looked at him, Des could not see what his face looked like but the demon all of sudden started screaming in terror. "Let's begin." His voice was metallic, and sent cold chills through the whole room even though he wasn't looking at Des. The scythe started to pull out what seemed to be smoke out of the demon but it was more foggy and extremely dense and had a human form to it. The demon went limp for a second and then started screaming again. He moved his scythe around to the point the ghost figure was beside Lair. The scythe released it and it stayed in place in the fog. His voice still the same, "Continues torture, first." He slashed the blade across the ghosts left arm, cutting it from the shoulder. The demon looked down at his left arm, and cried in pain and anguish. Lair did it again but this time both legs. The demon started screaming louder moving all parts of his body in pain except his legs and left arm which stood motionless somehow. The dense fog replace the parts in the ghost like body and the demon stopped, realizing his parts were still there. He started yelling again. This time the scythe dug into his stomach. The demon gasped and wretched in pain. The scythe went across his neck. He started gurgling, and stopped as the fog replaced the form again. The reaper looked at Des, his whole black eyes dug into her, able to make her feel fear. "Part two, you will enjoy more." His voice was menacing and still in that metallic sound that filled the room with cold air. "Continue?"

Cry walked out of her locker with a yawn. "God whats with the noise?" she said softly. "its ten time worst then my brother waking me up" she growled to herself. she was about to follow the scearm but she heard her phone ring and it was the death ring, Her father. she picked it up quckly picked up her phone and answered "Good day sir"..... "a-a yes s-ir" ...... "NO. I-I mean no sir" her face change to pure fear. "y-yes sir I'll-"..... "I'm sorry sir I -I did not mean to Bring disgrace to the family name. I'm-I'm sorry father please forgive me" she was trying to hold back the blood staining tears from falling. she also didn't even notice she was on her kness. I think she feel around the 'I'm sorry sir'. she gasped at her fathers finial words before she hanged up. "I'm sorry father" thats was then she started to cry. "I'm SORRY" she yelled punching the ground. lockly she was on the bottom floor or she would have hurt someone below her. "i'm sorry" she repeated the words over and over softly to herself not caring that others can see her.

Lucifer paused, his gaze moving towards the door as he heard some loud 'THUD'. Someone must have punched a wall, huh? Or something like that. Though, out of curiosity, he made his way to the door and opened it enough, looking down the hall. He spotted some girl on the ground who appeared to be crying. Luke was always a little freaked oh when girls starts crying. He wasn't an expert on making them feel better. He did, although, wonder what made her cry? Lucifer leaned against the door frame, moving his gaze from Kat to the girl down the hall. Maybe she had some urge to break shit and just didn't know where to go? The thought made him chuckle for some odd reason. He seemed to be cheering up, though he was sort of bumed he didn't get to break more. But, the room will still be here for him next time. He moved his hands in his pockets and leaned his head against the frame. He should really be taking a nice nap outside by now. Or eating some shitty food he bought on the way to school, like always. This whole day was one big ball of annoying and weird.

Cry slowly calmed down and got up. breath Cry Breather your alright. "f**k" she hissed when she noticed her fist bleeding. "let it heal slowly show my self not to do that again. stupid" she said to herself still not noticing the devils son behind her watching. "ok nures office then class room then leaving I'm already a disgreas so why sould I be here?" she told her self as she started to walk. that was when she notice the devil boy. but she didn't say anything she just keep moving to the nures office.

He was able to hear her talking to herself, raising an eyebrow. "Disgrace, huh?" He smirks a little at her as she walked by. "Don't take that shit to heart." He shrugged and turned his gaze towards the clock in the class room. He realized around now, students in his class would be leaving for lunch. And lunch really sounded good right now to him. A nice sandwich or some pizza. God he could go for pizza. Last time he had pizza was during the middle of summer when he was traveling around a bunch of human cities known for there abundance of sinners. He always frightened them and the frightened faces of humans always made him laugh. They looks so silly. But he shrugs and sighed a little. Oh well.

Desdemona's ears perked and twitched at the changing of Lair's voice. The reaper boy's voice changes? The thought was odd, though Lair seemed even more odd to her. She stayed silent as the fog in the room became thicker, nearly ruining her view of the action proceeding before her.
Where did that cloak come from? The Kitsune made not a sound as she inched back, her eyes trained on the student in the center of the room whose eyes seemed larger than his own face at the moment. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of the blood on the scythe. Was it bleeding? Her thoughts were interrupted by the screeches of the demon. What was he so scared about? Dying?
The chill in the air seemingly caused by Lair's new voice forced her to cross her arms and suppress a small shiver. Seeing a third figure, the one pulled out of the poor demon student, her head tilted. What was that, a soul? As the scythe cut through the apparition's arm, her head began to tilt the opposite direction, much like a confused dog. The reaction from the student would have been priceless for the original personality of Des, but this alter ego bit her lip with worry. Her ears flattened at that wretched screaming due to them being more sensitive than any human's. Slowly, she began to comprehend what was happening to the victim without knowing how the reaper was able to do it. "Maybe, maybe you shouldn't-" Her voice was drowned out by the agonized shrieks then sudden gurgles which bade her to pull her hood back up. A shudder of fear shot through this alternate version of the vulpine as Lair looked at her, her feet frozen to the floor. Not wanting to upset a second person, she gave a nod despite feeling bad for the unknown student. "C-continue.."

The reaper showed her what seemed to be a smile, what should have been his teeth was black like his eyes. He turned around. The scythe touching the soul once again by the tip of it's head and in one quick motion the scythe moved it back into the body. This time the demon on the chair was sweating profusely, as the eyes burned into him. His eyes bulging far from his socket as it locked directly into Lair's eyes. The scythe curved around the reapers hand, the dripping of blood flowed now, leaving a streak in his walk toward the student. The reaper bent down and said something in an unknown language that brought the whole room to a unbearable quiet. The scythe moved to his arm and down the demon's hand and with one quick thrust the scythe went into the hand and straight up the arm. The demon cried in more pain than anything he could have imagined. The scythe was then ripped from the arm and half of the demons arm laid on the floor, blood pouring and the other half of his arm hanging from his body. The demon was mortified, pissing himself in the transaction. The reaper then took his scythe and slowly cut around his neck making a perfect circle. He went behind him and cut off the other arm entirely. It fell to the ground and hit with a loud thud. The reaper looked at Desdemona straight in the eye, his black eyes locked on hers. She could see nightmares flowing in there, her's perhaps, he gave a demonic grin that could have scared almost anyone. The demon still somehow screaming in pain, the reaper looked down in him and raised the scythe and with a quick slash cut his head right off the body completely knocked over and blood splashing against the wall with tremendous force. The head dropped to the floor and landed in front of the vulpine, the demon's eyes out of it's socket from fear. The Reaper stood by the chair, the scythe touching the floor and a huge pool of blood seemed to spew out of the tip though the rest of the scythe was perfectly clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.