Welcome To "Safe Haven"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an IC thread up yet or are we waiting on some more people? Because I can go recruiting for you if you'd like?
We're waiting on a few more people since this RP requires a lot of slots to be filled in. If you want to, that'd be wonderful, thank you so much. :D

Awesome. Um. I'd like to point out that the survivor who brought Aeson to Safe Haven was purposefully left ambiguous, so if any of you people want to fill that in with one of your characters, I'm totally down with that. c: The character doesn't have to be part of the Doves or anything. There might be potential for drama if they didn't join the Doves, actually.

Awesome. Um. I'd like to point out that the survivor who brought Aeson to Safe Haven was purposefully left ambiguous, so if any of you people want to fill that in with one of your characters, I'm totally down with that. c: The character doesn't have to be part of the Doves or anything. There might be potential for drama if they didn't join the Doves, actually.
If you want, it could be Jonas or Annie. ^^ Although I think both of them are kind of younger than Aeson.

If you want, it could be Jonas or Annie. ^^ Although I think both of them are kind of younger than Aeson.
I think he'd fight with Annie and view her as more irritating and immature. Jonas, though, that would be interesting. He's got a personality along the lines of what I have set for Laura. Provided they could find something to bond over, they could probably be pretty good bros.

I think he'd fight with Annie and view her as more irritating and immature. Jonas, though, that would be interesting. He's got a personality along the lines of what I have set for Laura. Provided they could find something to bond over, they could probably be pretty good bros.
Yeah, I think Jonas and Aeson would get along perfectly, and they'd make up for what the other lacked. Like, Aeson's smarts would probably make up for Jonas' lack of it, and Jonas' constant blabbering would make up for Aeson's shyness. :D

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
You would think that people would want to join The Eagles..since they have the most supplies and the best medical items...but wow xD

Reactions: Hermit
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Ikr? It might be because it's so structured, people probably just want to join a group and do whatever, y'know? xD

Orphan trekkie with a dead baby bro and resting bitchface.

And I might make an Eagle.

Maybe.

We'll see.

More resources for my guy xD

Reactions: Mysty
We need more Eagles DX Thinking about adding another character. Or Five.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah, I think Jonas and Aeson would get along perfectly, and they'd make up for what the other lacked. Like, Aeson's smarts would probably make up for Jonas' lack of it, and Jonas' constant blabbering would make up for Aeson's shyness. :D
Sounds great. C: How would their relationship be after they split up to join different groups, do you think? Would they still be close?

Evie has her reasons for not joining The Eagles. She likely would have otherwise. :)

Sounds great. C: How would their relationship be after they split up to join different groups, do you think? Would they still be close?
Depends on how they break off. They could get into a fight, or since Jonas is stubborn af, he might just decide on Eagles and not change his mind no matter what. Whatever direction you want to take it, though, I'm pretty flexible with anything.

Also, I'm thinking of lifting the character limit so we can have more than three characters. Or should I keep it at three?

Also, I'm thinking of lifting the character limit so we can have more than three characters. Or should I keep it at three?
Its up to you really. Whatever the limit is, I will follow it.

oh my god I am not getting any alerts for thiiiiisss DX Such discussion, much miss.

Either way lol, I might add more characters don't know. I think I really like Stefan and Rainbow, since they are like my main personality traits split into two people.

Reactions: Hermit
I might make another character, it's just that the character I have in mind might seem a bit far-fetched and if I introduce him I want him to come later into the story. *Rubs temples* Decisions... decisions... He'd fit into the Eagles really well too.

I'll just wait and see if anyone actually wants to go over that limit, because I personally think three characters are kinda hard to RP all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.